[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will NVidiots FINALLY get 4x VGA ports? NV has never offered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 81c-lcDtGhL._SL1500_.jpg (236 KB, 1500x1345) Image search: [Google]
81c-lcDtGhL._SL1500_.jpg
236 KB, 1500x1345
Will NVidiots FINALLY get 4x VGA ports? NV has never offered that to their submissives before if I understand correctly. They need to catch up and get in the game.
>>
Low end GT cards come with more ports I think.
>>
>>54489531
None of them VGA. Actually, NVidiot, EVGA, and XFX all produce exclusively DVI-D/HDMI/DisPor cards that can't be adapted to VGA.

Poor cucks.
>>
File: 1393752487485.png (212 KB, 402x408) Image search: [Google]
1393752487485.png
212 KB, 402x408
>mfw new cards don't have an analog output
Guess I'll get a 980 Ti, then.
>>
>>54489584
???
>>
>>54489741
That's for DVI-I, not DVI-D. AMD cards have been out of the running for a while now, and it looks like Nvidia's joining the club with the 1000 series.
>>
>>54489833
My computer with an AMD integrated GPU literally came with one of those. It was purchased like two years ago tops.
>>
>>54489858
>integrated
Yes there's something called 'context' and the context is a preassumed topic of conversation. This topic is dedicated GPUs.
>>
>>54489435
you sound like a huge faggot when you say NVidiots so I don't know if you are an ignorant fuck and talk about vga ports as connections for your monitor or not, but in case you do, AMD and NVIDIA cards let you plug 3~4 monitors if it supports the resolution. In some cases you need a multi-displayport adapter. I think there are also some cheaper workstation NVIDIA cards that let you plug 3~4 monitors.
>>
File: 71fqxoH5L7L._SX522_.jpg (22 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
71fqxoH5L7L._SX522_.jpg
22 KB, 522x522
>>54489893
Generally they support video standards across their whole product line. If you look at the R7 370, at least some of them were being produced with the DVI-D ports, same for the R9 380. Even when those go out of style, we'll still be able to use pic related.
>>
>>54489435
But my 290 doesnt have vga or dvi i which means Id need active adapters...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.