[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was wondering if any of you guys could help. the electric lighters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460142130859.jpg (26 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1460142130859.jpg
26 KB, 240x255
was wondering if any of you guys could help. the electric lighters on my gas stove make my mouse cut out for about 10-15 seconds almost anytime someone uses them. this isn't always a problem but when i'm playing a game it can ruin everything and just get me pissed off and with 5 other people living in the house i don't really have control over when the stove gets used. doesn't seem to matter which mouse/usb port i use and it being on the same fuse as the stove hasn't changed anything
>>
>>54484179
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
File: Ig4gkay.jpg (695 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ig4gkay.jpg
695 KB, 1920x1080
>>54484207
i thought it was pretty straight forward. what didn't make sense?
>>
bump. anyone?
>>
>>54484179
Are you using a wireless mouse?
>>
>>54484884
He's probably doing that since the electro magnetic emissions from the sparks produced by the stove's lighters could cause distortion in a very short period of time across all bands (1 Hz up to several GHz). This could then disturb the wireless receiver of the mouse, but 10 - 15 seconds seems unrealisticly long (or it's just a shitty mouse that doesn't sync faster)

Only solution
> well isolated wired mouse
>>
>>54485148
Was going to say this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.