[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is with memejaro page?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Selection_001.png (56 KB, 855x613) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
56 KB, 855x613
What is with memejaro page?
>>
>>54474354
>self signed certificate

who gives a fuck, pass it you pussy.
>>
>>54474354
This shit AGAIN?

Holy fuck, Manjaro. Get it together already.

Haha, wow. They're so fucking inept at even the simplest of tasks that it's both funny and yet a little sad all at the same time.
>>
>>54474357
The screenshot says clearly NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID (it would be SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE on Firefox)
Why are you posting on a tech board? The certificate expired on 09/05/2016 (day-month-year)

There's a topic in their forum suggesting to "just add an exception" - displaying yet another time awful security practices.
>>
>>54474354
>arch based
it was a meme since the beginning
>>
They did it again

Absolute madmen
>>
i have a manjaro install on a usb stick right next to me buddies. any reason i shouldn't plop it into the computer hole and take the plunge?
>>
Their SSL certificate expired yesterday, the admin needs to generate a certificate signing request and then get the certificate in response and put the cert/key on his server.

Let's Encrypt as a CA has much shorter validities (90 days) but since there's a script to auto-renew the cert for a lot of popular distros, people that use them as a CA actually tend to run into this less as the scripts automatically request and place a new cert on the system before expiration.

Manjaro's forum currently uses GlobalSign so they don't get a new cert automagically.
>>
How useless can you be. Such a joke of a distro.
>>
>>54475121
Are you blind or can you just not read?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.