[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been wanting a new phone for a while, and finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nexus-5x-unboxing2-6.jpg (127 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
nexus-5x-unboxing2-6.jpg
127 KB, 1200x800
So I've been wanting a new phone for a while, and finally decided on the Nexus 5x.

Today marks the third person that scoffed at it, and said I could have gotten an iPhone 5s for the same price.

The Nexus shits on that phone in every possible category.

Is the all mighty Apple logo that strong?
>>
dumbass
>>
It sure is
>but
The 5s is perfect design agreed by everyone
Fluid as fuck
Small size which many prefer
Blue bubbles.
There are reasons to chose it over sth else in this price range.
You just dont care about those reasons.
Also girls like you more.
>>
>>54473175
>>54473175

>The Nexus shits on that phone in every possible category.

How fucking delusional are you? The Nexus 5X was a trash release and a huge disappointment according to most people.

It lags like fuck because of the shoddy encryption, has piss poor battery life, and is still a glitch mess months after release.

I use an N5X daily. I like it's camera and the feel of it, and the finger sensor is godly.

But don't delude yourself. This thing is not anywhere near iPhone status, which means it's even further behind Android Flagship status.
>>
>>54473175
Aw shit the white color looks pretty good
>>
>>54473175
>>Is the all mighty Apple logo that strong?

There's a reason why Apple customers are near universally regarded as morons whose opinions should be dismissed immediately upon sight of a fruity logo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkbxzilVC4
>>
>>54473211
>girls like you more

Only if you're a girl to begin with
>>
>>54473228
Apple shills are getting smarter, but yes, the 5x is a meme phone. Nexus 5 is faster than the 5x.
>>
>>54474735
>Apple shills are getting smarter,
Don't you wish you could say the same for the Android shills? OP, for instance? He picked a phone that was a dud but he thought it looked good and it probably out-performed his previous Android phone so he broke into print.
>>
Why get a phone from 2015 when you can get a phone from 2013 for the same price?

Plus iPhones help you get laid. By other men.

5X is a great phone. Love mine, way better than a locked down phone that you need to install bloated iTunes just to put music on the device.

Battery life is great, but I don't have battery sucking apps like Snapchat and Facebook installed. Doesn't lag at all, unlike Samsung phones. You have plenty of custom ROMs to choose from, with excellent developer support.
>>
>>54473211
>button on front of phone.
Fuck off with your ugly shit.
>>
>>54473175
I bought it a few days back,after using it for a day it suddenly started showing it's special features like not detecting sum card, lagging after regular intervals!!! I was so amazed by it's features that I thought I'm not worthy of this phone. So I returned it after a day because I wasn't worthy of this masterpiece.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.