[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoof the Connectivity of this Adapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Long story short, I need to spoof the connectivity of this adapter so that I can unlock my Android phone and retrieve data.
>ADB not an option, USB Debugging is not enabled.
>I will buy the adapter soon anyway, but want to know if spoofing is possible.
>>
To expound, I need to emulate the HDMI out functionality, and HID connectivity so that I can see what is happening on the device (the touchscreen is blank, and unusable) and a mouse to input the password for the screen lock.
>>
Good luck. I would try one of those cables that has another micro usb port on it and try plugging in a usb otg cable into that.... Might work, probably not but depends how desperate you are.
>>
>>54472810
I've got a microUSB to Female USB A dongle already, but I need to see what I'm doing; I'm not even sure if the device is recognizing the mouse or keyboard when I connect with the dongle. Another Android phone I have detects no problem; so maybe I'm shit out of luck with this phone.
>>
You could try installing like teamviewer host remotely from the play store or an app that would allow you to pull files off it. In the end, you could buy a new screen if your data mattered that much to you
>>
>>54472862
A replacement phone has already arrived, and this phone needs to be mailed back to the cell provider. When you use Google Play to install an app from your computer, the app is not installed until you unlock your phone and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
>>
>>54472497
If it has a Qualcomm chipset use EHostDL (9008) to recover your data.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.