[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a real reason for using linux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG-20160430-WA0002.jpg (200 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160430-WA0002.jpg
200 KB, 900x1600
Today I was at Starbucks writing my book when I saw a guy using gnuslushlinux. Because I failed long ago for the freeasinbeer meme I knew what was he doing, so I watched him messing one hour with the terminal just to put some icons in the desktop.
The funny part was that all that time that guy keept looking around to see if someone was watching him "being a hardcore code picker".
But that suddenly ended when a group of girls came inside and saw him. At first one said: look, a hacker, and he smiled hard and started to put nonsense commands in the terminal. But then another girl said: don't look at him, he's probably a pedofile, he uses that thing in the netbook. Then he became nervous and started closing all the windows, making his desktop visible. That was his huge mistake, because a big picture of an anime kid girl was in the background.
I can't describe how red he became and the faces of the girls. I just feel so uncomfortable.
>>
ITT: Things that never happened
>>
what?
>>
>>54457338
Because windows is piece of shit, and I don't have money to buy a Mac.
>>
>Is there a real reason for using linux?

No.
>>
>>54457338
K
>>
File: akari32.png (382 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
akari32.png
382 KB, 512x512
a thread died for this
>>
>>54457351
fucking this
>>
Well, no...
>>
linux sucks dick but the situation you described might be actually not real at all.
>>
WOW
>>
File: 1460623597093.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460623597093.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>54457338
>implying this ever happened
>>
>implying anyone who runs linux can afford to go to starbucks
>>
>>>/gif/8533502
Linux users irl
>>
>>54459082
kek, looks like pulseaudio fucked up
>>
>>54457338
lol weebs
>>
>>54457351
And
>>54457378
>>
>Because I failed long ago for the freeasinbeer meme
>he uses Linux because "muh FOSS"
Topkek
>>
>>54457338
Fake as fuck.
No peadofile would be ashamed of his/her anime wallpaper
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>>54459082
>start watching
>volume on phone is all the way up
>>
fuckin gnome and kde
when did it go so wrong?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.