[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft, Google, Adobe, etc. all have Indian CEOs. Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: google.jpg (55 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
55 KB, 651x386
Microsoft, Google, Adobe, etc. all have Indian CEOs.

Are they trying to pander to India, do tech companies think India will have highest growth in Tech and they're competing for national sympathy? Or why?

Full disclosure: I love India and Indians and have nothing against them, I'm just curious. I'm not a /pol/tard
>>
It's the media's way of justifying the existence of India and Indians. Indians really have no redeeming qualities, at least blacks are athletic and asians are smart. They are ugly, suck at sports, are stupid as fuck, shit on the streets, drink cow piss, have shitty food, shitty culture, shitty everything.
>>
>>54441593
>I love India and Indians
have you ever been to india? enjoyed your diarrhea?
>>
It's much simpler. India invested hard in tech education while the rest of the world rested on their laurels. The result is a lot of engineers. The best of them got to continue studying in the US. The absolutely best of them got jobs at big companies and eventually got promoted. Also they tend to be hard working, maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe growing up surrounded by poverty makes you harder working that most mid-class people.

Really big pool of engineers => some of them are pretty good => they got good jobs in US => the best of them get promoted.
>>
File: bihar-759.jpg (58 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
bihar-759.jpg
58 KB, 759x422
>>54441702
>India invested hard in tech education while the rest of the world rested on their laurels. The result is a lot of engineers.
oh yes kek the great Indian higher education
>>
Indians serve as useful idiots. They are so desperate to separate themselves from their Indian heritage that if you give them a taste of western ideals they will crawl through fire to get there. They believe the hype and buy into the bullshit of any retarded silican valley start up.
>>
File: cook_hero.png (359 KB, 575x657) Image search: [Google]
cook_hero.png
359 KB, 575x657
Tim Cook is our lord saviour
>>
File: 598px-Innovation_Centre2.jpg (96 KB, 598x899) Image search: [Google]
598px-Innovation_Centre2.jpg
96 KB, 598x899
>>54441716
This is where Satya Nadella studied. Doesn't look like your pic to me.
>>
>>54441593
>tfw I'm an Indian and a /pol/ tard
I just came here to have a look at /g/ and my god it has deteriorated completely from what it was 3-4 years back

Back then we used to talk about graphic drivers and Mikrotik/Pfsense routers. Today the board is full of "/g/ee my iphone broke" and "how to hack my neighbour using metaspoilt xddd"

Kill yourselves
>>
>>54441755
see, you indians ruin everything
>>
>>54441755
Oh yes. /g/ was a magical place 4 years ago

>not
>>
>>54441755
Some people have been calling for a split in boards consumerism/actual tech related stuff but newmoot hasn't moved yet.
As of now is full cancer and there are maybe 2-3 generals that are stuff for cs/tech educated people, rest is normies thinking knowing about the latest iphone apps is technology.

>>54441767
yeah it was, fucking cancerous tripfag
>>
>>54441593
Poo in loo
>>
>>54441593
"CEOS", the real ceo are people who own the company. What percetage of these companies are owned by indians? Do you get a hard when indians are working for white people? Do these indians even care about the indian market? probably the indian market is the last on their agenda
>>
File: indd.jpg (143 KB, 803x468) Image search: [Google]
indd.jpg
143 KB, 803x468
A lot of the professors of physics, math, eng etc. in american univ are indian. As well as doctors (M.D.s) in american society are indian. I dunno about europe tho
>>
>>54444648
As well as Ph.D research scientists at NASA, Los Alomos and other govt. research institutions. A lot of indians working at the top tier of science in USA
>>
File: gooks081281.png (764 KB, 816x800) Image search: [Google]
gooks081281.png
764 KB, 816x800
>>54441657
chinks, gooks are far uglier and less smarter than indians
>>
File: MONGS6533.png (889 KB, 1000x601) Image search: [Google]
MONGS6533.png
889 KB, 1000x601
>>54444697
Yeah chinks are mongoloids ...a clearly inferior race whereas most indians are caucasians
>>
One word: culture

/Thread
>>
South Indians are superior to Whites
>>
>>54444697
indians will even go to malaysia for jobs. lots of indians also are going to western china for tech jobs. Indians will even go to saudi arabia. There are 3 million indians in saudi arabia. Talk about who is inferior.
>>
>>54444697
wtf is that?

some hazing ritual?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.