[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would /g/ do to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_05-06-12.37.21.jpg (1 MB, 1717x3052) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-06-12.37.21.jpg
1 MB, 1717x3052
what would /g/ do to it?
>>
Windows 98 / 2000 shitposting machine.
>>
>>54440765
rip that asshole of a usb port to shreds with my dick.
>>
>>54440765
Bin it.
>>
A small seedbox if it has a good hdd
>>
Poo in it, and install windows 10
>>
>>54440765
win2k file archiver or 98se for shitty legacy software
when you blogged about this last time you told us you already destroyed it
>>
>>54440765
Clean it.
>>
I'd put win 98 on it to use it as a kind of Adapter/"base station" for a bunch of old PDAs I have which run win mobile 5 and/or earlier and are a pain in the ass the manage with loonix/VMs.
>>
>>54440765
Install Ubuntu mate. Use it to shitpost in bed.
>>
Make sweet love to it
>>
Cum all over the keyboard and donate it to goodwill
>>
>>54442553
beat me to it
>>
>>54440765
install Haiku
>>
>>54440765
Obviously install gentoo
>>
>>54442553
lol
>>
Recycle it with the rest of the old shit Thinkpads, so poor cunts on /g/ will stop buying them and posting about how great they are in their own little echo chamber in an effort to make themselves feel better about their inability to afford new thinkpads, which they talk shit about, but will buy in 3 or 4 years when they come down in price and easily found on ebay, in the exact same way they're doing with the old pieces of shit today.
>>
It's useless now so throw it in the trash.
>>
LFS + Openbox + Firefox
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.