[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will it take for companies to stop hiring Pajeets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
File: IT28-25.jpg (154 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
IT28-25.jpg
154 KB, 800x540
What will it take for companies to stop hiring Pajeets?
>>
>>54431433
For programming:
>more rigorous standards in certification
>higher reliance on aptitude tests for employers rather than certification

For tech support:
>shift from phone support to checking google and self-troubleshooting totally and completely
>>
>>54431433
a wall
>>
Make CS great again.

https://unqualifiedreservations.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/whats-wrong-with-cs-research/
>>
>>54431433
They stop hiring them here in the UK for programming positions. It's kind of a racism if you ask me
> be me, senior dev
> my PM asks me to take care of technical interviews for mid dev position
> k, willbefunpng
> out of 10 candidates 2 weren't retards
> one was Pajeet
> seems like he has enough knowledge and skill
> write him a nice review to my PM
> they still employ russian guy who was way worse
kek.
>>
>>54431660
Was he Pajeet or westernized Indian?
>>
>>54431704
Pajeet. He had a working visa, insurance number and all the papers needed for at least a year tho.
>>
>>54431704
>Pajeet or westernized Indian?
What's the difference?
>>
Make a campaign saying it's racist for indians to be pushed around in to accepting technology jobs

They stop
>>
>>54431704
>Pajeet or westernized Indian?
Not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>54431755
Big difference. Especially if they were educated in the west.
>>
they wont unless
1) ur willing to work for less than a pajeet
or
2) all the pajeets die so they cant be hired
>>
>>54431755
They don't have Indian accents and like white people bro culture.
>>
>>54431433
When you're a company that wants to develop a piece of software, you can only choose two of these three:

>speedy and regular release schedule
>low cost
>quality

Unfortunately most tech companies around today choose the first two, and Pajeet is an excellent choice of hire for delivering the first two.

It's not companies' fault though, they just want to maximize profit and it turns out that the most customers are fucking retarded and can't tell the difference between quality software and pure shit as long as it has a decent looking UI and integrates with Twitter. To maximize profit then, companies just pump out as much as possible as quickly as possible with the lowest cost. To remove Pajeet, the market needs to shift back to one that values quality more than anything else.
>>
>>54431660
That's the mentality that got you in the position you're in now. All that fucking pride in defeating your foes throughout history and you cunts are two inches away from sharia law
>>
>>54431433
When Trump closes the borders, companies will then have to hire people living in the US.
>>
>>54431433
In the US, not much. Just an act of Congress...
>>
Why Pajeet, though? How did /g/ arrive at that name?
>>
>>54433917
It's from /pol/
>>
- Stop pretending diploma mills aren't real just because they have brown skin

- Build wall
>>
Has anyone noticed indians getting more uppity lately? Wonder if the loo memes are getting to them
>>
Nothing will stop them. Tech companies save millions each year between lower wages and installing less bathrooms .
>>
>>54431755
Westernized Indians like to drive BMWs and blast building rumbling Indian dubstep while living in condos or while driving down a dense community street at 3AM in the morning.
>>
>>54431644
I can't believe I read that whole thing.
>>
I think videogame companies don't hire indians (I don't know why)

you should aim for that kind of job
>>
File: pooooooo-p-p-p-poo.webm (2 MB, 704x576) Image search: [Google]
pooooooo-p-p-p-poo.webm
2 MB, 704x576
>wanting to get rid of pajeet when he makes you CPU go faster
>>
>>54435129
Why does the best everything come from /pol/?
>>
>>54435336
>at 3AM in the morning.
I suppose that's worse that 3AM in the afternoon.
>>
>>54431433
>What will it take for companies to stop hiring Pajeets?
moving from America
>>
If you work in IT I feel bad for you son.

I've got 99 problems but Pajeet ain't one.
>>
>>54436013
>ok guys we need ALL white people to go to the BACK of the room
>Rajeet come up front
>Shaniqua come up front
>Kim Chang come here
>ok CEO just stand there next to the brown people and smile
>>
>>54440886
>>54440923
>replying to a thread that died 4 hours ago
>>
File: Ivanka-Trump-profile.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka-Trump-profile.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1200
H1B's will more or less dry up.
>>
They hire them once as they think they're cheap, they see how shit they are then they never hire again.
>>
>Take bicycle up escalators in an almost deserted subway station
>Pajeets going up adjacent to me
>I hear phone camera shutter sounds
>They are taking pics of me
>I ask them "what the fuck are you taking pictures for"
>o we taking pichur becas in our contrii you cannod take bike up da escalada
>You should ask for permission first

The area I was getting off is where 80% of pajeets go to work in their code generation factories.

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SHITS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Just wait a few years, Pajeets will be hiring us.
>>
>>54431755
Mentality, mainly. Pajeets, despite being better educated than their illiterate brethren in india, can't seems to shake them 3rd-world,pooinloo mentality. They have poor hygiene, wouldn't care for the environment (littering even tho the rubbish bin is literally 5 feet in front of him), has no manner at all (rushing in the tube and not giving courtesy to old people) and tend to show off their "wealth".

Westernized indian, while still smells (because biology), are cultured enough and would readily integrate to british society because they regard the UK as their own country instead of pajeets who sees the UK as a mere place to get rich before they eventuallu fuck off back to india as wealtjy people (by indian standard)
>>
Filthy 15 year + Webdev scrub here. I Love Pajeet when he fucks up code. I actually get more clientele now because of his mistakes and retain relationships those clients for our hatred of Pajeet coding practices.
>>
Real pajeet reporting.
A sikh actually.
Studying IT engineering.
Will I pass in your eyes /g/entoomen if I say install /g/entoo to whatever the interviewer asks me?
>>
>>54441640
sikh bruh what uni?
>>
>>54441650
Ayy
Private uni in Delhi
IP
>>
>>54431880
it turns out that the most customers are fucking retarded and can't tell the difference between quality software and pure shit as long as it has a decent looking UI and integrates with Twitter.

---this guy gets it.
>>
>>54431555
there may be lax standards in the centres of overseas certification, even in so called "international colleges" in developed countries, since they are primarily for-profit institutions, which devalues the education of everyone
>>
File: the h is not just for hotaru.png (434 KB, 869x532) Image search: [Google]
the h is not just for hotaru.png
434 KB, 869x532
>>54431660
Russians need it because russia is a shithole just like India but without the designated shitting streets and since there are so many Pajeets in the IT now, it's only logical to let some relatively white russians into the country.
>>
poo
>>
in
>>
>>54431433
thousands dead because pajeet copied critical safety code for a hydroelectric dam from stackoverflow without understanding it
>>
vindaloo
>>
>>54441996
Totally agree. This is what fucked up almost every profession ever and it is one of the main causes of you receiving emails written in p4j3375p34k.
>>
>>54431761
This is why companies are placing Pajeets in important positions. Later they can call hiring Pajeets nepotism and racism, but they can't do it if a white guy is hiring Pajeets en masse. Even though it's racist, if the white guy does it, it looks like charity because the whole PC thing is racist as fuck.
>>
>>54436178
Because /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>54442287
pajeet wont hire pajeet though. you can browse as much /pol/ as you want, you'll never hate indians as much as indians hate other indians
>>
>>54431433
Work for minimum wage
>>
>>54442548
There are two kind of Indians who hate Indians
One is pajeets with inferiority complex who idolize western culture because his conservative culture asks him to hypocrite when he is just as materialistic as west.

Another is autists who had the horrible luck of being born in India. Because they realize the crappiness and have to deal with millions of pajeets first hand.

t. non_pajeet Indian.
>>
>>54441996
>thinking that universities aren't for-profit.

Profs won't even talk to you until 3rd year, until then tuition on feet
>>
I work in IT dept with a westernised indian, he's the windows sysadmin. he's fine. Better than the other white IT staff who are often incompetent and unable to problem solve at any decent level.

pajeets = bad
westernised indians = good
>>
>>54445135
this
>>
Now that pajeet is here to stay in programming jobs, what will I do instead as a CS major?
>>
>>54445135
On top of this, in 95% of caseswhite IT staffer who has any competent level of knowledge is a social doorknob. I consider myself an exception and it's lonely at work.

The service desk manager at my work won't talk to you. Assign him to an incident on the service desk software or you don't interact with him

The asians / indians, on the other hand, I can have meaningful conversations with
>>
>>54445135
Same goes for all foreigners.

I hate chinese, but the chinese raised here are the best people. I think china just let themselves down as far as culture and education goes.
>>
>>54440923
I'd have pajeet problem than 99 problems
>>
why do indians like IT so much
>>
>>54445268
it's not that they are special in liking it, those are just the indians you see

it's not like artists or teachers or other workers in india are getting visas to work outside india
>>
>>54445268
They like jobs and lack of training. Their country is pushing towards becoming high tech and take advantage of outsourcing. Since building an engineering/science program is slow as fuck to get any kind of quality they picked IT. Really convenient as 98% of business people can't tell the difference between good and bad IT. They can tell if you need to replace part X constantly because of bad design.
>>
>>54445226
i'm not kidding, we got a new asian guy in networks dept and in the meet and greet he put on a i-speaka-da-engrish accent for a few seconds, then revealed his true australian accent

he's already a real life shitposter. proud to have him as australian
>>
Anyone who fears competition from "Pajeets" just isn't good enough.

There are way more jobs available than there are skilled IT people looking for those jobs.
>>
>>54445333

My fucking sides...
>>
>>54445333
awesome
>>
>>54431433
It pisses me off that IT is like the most bullshit hiring process of any job industry in the history of mankind.

Can you solve our riddles faster than the other applicants? Do our land whales in HR approve of you? Are your bosses not threatened by your knowledge?

Hmm maybe you can have a job labeling patch cables and possibly re-writing the entire codebase of our product, you know, if we need you to .
>>
File: 1439416546656.jpg (30 KB, 167x221) Image search: [Google]
1439416546656.jpg
30 KB, 167x221
>>54445333
>he's already a real life shitposter.
>memes have manifested themselves into reality in the form of ausians.
>>
>>54441640
yes
>>
Nuclear annihilation of India. Make it look like Pakistan.
>>
>>54431433
>nerdy frail white nerds get rekt by Indians
>cry about it on /g/
>topkek
>>
>>54435892

it's true

pajeets don't game.
pajeets lack game-culture awareness
pajeets have no creativity
>>
>>54436013
got a version with sound ?
>>
File: 1462695531812.jpg (111 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1462695531812.jpg
111 KB, 600x448
>>54431660

Russian will steal your code and give inside info to Putin
>>
>>54445333
Nice trips my boy
>>
File: universalshittingbus.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
universalshittingbus.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>54445965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_OwaHcrw0
>>
>>54442128
Trump will bring about the US-Russia alliance and make both Russia and America great again
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.