[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/ Went to buy some beer at my street's chinkshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160507_180321.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160507_180321.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
hey /g/

Went to buy some beer at my street's chinkshop and the ancient and abandone old computer store was "open". I entered to lurk and found the owner. After 10 years closed with a lot of oldie stuff someone bought the place and he was cleaning and taking old stuff to the trash.

Rescued some old and nice keyboards and this nice Flatron 795FT plus.

What I should do with it ? Colors look pretty good and que refresh is awesome.
>>
Sorry about the typos. Phones are fucking stupid.
>>
>>54427200
Play retro games on it.
>>
CRT displays are more-than-fine for certain videogame ranges that greatly benefit from high refresh rate and low input lag like fighting games and shooters.

Watching TV series on a CRT is mint as well, but due to the 4:3 ratio modern content leaves huge black bars, so you're limited to older series.

Old mechanical keyboards are will make you a lot of dosh if you find someone to buy them from you.
Do a homemade refurb and either keep them or sell them.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>54427330
>due to the 4:3 ratio
What is SONY FW900
>>
>>54428299
I had that model MAG on my dual PPRO's dual booting NT4 and Redhat 4.1.
>>
>>54427327
This, older games are perfect on older hardware.
>>
File: 1462513522580.gif (42 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
1462513522580.gif
42 KB, 200x204
>>54428406
>older games are perfect on older hardware
Wew, glad you figured that out
>>
>>54428299
>What is SONY FW900
something nobody bought back in the day
>>
>>54428503
I had several of those like 8 years ago, how the fuck nobody bought them? They where everywhere. You know they came out in 2006, don't you? One of the best CRT's to this day.
>>
>>54427200
I thought it's a pink monitor. :-(
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.