[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ I'm bored and don't know what to do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: quantum processor.png (17 KB, 1090x441) Image search: [Google]
quantum processor.png
17 KB, 1090x441
Hey /g/

I'm bored and don't know what to do with the IBM cloud quantum computer. This is where you come in.

Compose something with photoshop or paint.net and post it on here. I'll copy it and run it and post the results.

Let's see what /g/ can do for science.
>>
Just a note, the + circle has to be linked to another line and has to be with Q2
>>
Off yourself.
>>
>>54419542
...why?
>>
>>54419557
>Hey /g/
>I'm bored and don't know what to do with the IBM cloud quantum computer. This is where you come in.
We're not here to entertain you.
>>
>>54419525
>Real Quantum Processor
they mean “Deterministic software simulation of a real quantum processor”
>>
>>54419603
Sorry, I'll set it to Ideal.

>>54419589
True.
I got nothing else to say.
>>
>>54419603
I'm guessing this poster is making something right now. Please. I'll run it in whichever mode you want.
>>
File: 1462501962378.png (121 KB, 1033x759) Image search: [Google]
1462501962378.png
121 KB, 1033x759
>>54419525
>>
>>54419921
Uhh... I can't really do anything with that.

I'm a windows pleb. I've used Ubuntu, I know how to sudo apt get, but that's it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.