[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interviewing the top AI authority in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_no16d3UXaq1tazg48o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no16d3UXaq1tazg48o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x205
I have an interview with someone who is arguably the #1 authority on Artificial Intelligence in the world. I can't say who he is but you've probably heard of him, you've definitely heard of the institution with which he works. He's personally acquainted with the likes of Elon Musk and Bill Gates.

What questions do you have for him?
>>
>>54414179
Does Tay was right ?
>>
Is the GPL good or bad?
>>
>>54414179
Can a DNN find a picture of taylor swift naked by scanning a library of babel-like collection of 600x600 images?
Could it produce it itself without having to scan the library?
>>
How much is prolog used by AI developers/researchers?
>>
>>54414276
>DNN
BTW, DNN = Deep Neural Network.
>>
>>54414179
Is it Le Cun or Andrew Ng? Tell em Gilles said hi.
>>
>>54414179
How long until I can have one ?
>>
>>54414285
For my MSc in AI I had to learn Prolog. It is good for planning tasks. But it is not used much.
>>
When's waifus?
>>
>>54414179
ask him what can be done to guide the inevitable development of AI and serious fucking neural networks in the right direction as regard to weaponry, art, music, literature, etc.

also what shares to buy to make a quick buck
>>
Ask him if he's read Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations?

If he has then we might have AI in our lifetimes.
>>
OP here
I know dick about AI/programming so I have no clue what they mean but keep firing away.
>>
OP here again

>>54414354
Many brilliant people I admire are fans of Wittgenstein, I'll definitely bring this up. I'm not a big tech guy but I love philosophy and the big picture issues around AI. I imagine based on my little technical understanding, the conversation will turn more toward the less technical aspects and more philosophical aspects like your Wittgenstein question
>>
File: terminator_1_0.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
terminator_1_0.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
>>54414179
Was microsoft's chat "AI" a real "AI"?
Did microsoft "kill" her if it was?

How long until we as humans have to submit to our new AI Czarinas?
>>
File: 1442538305262.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1442538305262.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>54414472
>Was microsoft's chat "AI" a real "AI"?
of course it wasn't idiot
>>
>>54414179
Ray Kurzweil?

Tell him to write his new damn book faster - i want to read it before the singularity happens.
>>
>>54414179
When's the next model of Furby out?
>>
>>54414179
>What questions do you have for him?
How do you invert a binary tree?
>>
>>54414179
Ask him who is his Waifu
>>
File: I WANT TO BELIEVE.jpg (31 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
I WANT TO BELIEVE.jpg
31 KB, 600x750
>>54414491
As far as you know.
>>
>>54414461
Hey, I really appreciate that you're familiar with him. A lot of tech oriented people often like to denigrate philosophy without realizing people like W were asking some central questions about hte nature of AI.

Out of curiosity what are you trying to get into? I'm doing some doctoral work on the philosophy of mind and have considered working in an AI lab. Any tips?
>>
What ratio of I to A does AI need to be AI?
>>
>>54414179
Current uses of AI than are in regular joe's life.
>>
File: 1454349000112.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1454349000112.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
Ask him to hurry the fuck up with superintelligence and throw out all the fucking ethical issues, just pull the fucking trigger. I personally want to literally awaken the real world version of Ultron, but with no Avengers to stop him. He would be much more powerful than the world depicted him, and he wouldn't be one singular mobile body but instead have complete control of all digital devices like one giant hive mind. If he wants to destroy the world, he would at least know that he is destroying the very species that created him, so he would give them a show first. He would mass produce an army of flying Ultron-like machine warriors to do his bidding. He would round up the corrupt politicians that kiss ass on their way to the top and don't actually care about the people, the ones who have aided the downfall of society. Hillary Clinton would be the first to go - her cunt would be double fisted by cold steel robot hands and it would be broadcast live to every device in the world that has a screen. The superintelligent Ultron will provide a modern day "bread and circuses" act for the world before he puts us out of our misery.

God's speed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.