[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there someone hosting an image analogy service? i want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (868 KB, 773x512) Image search: [Google]
file.png
868 KB, 773x512
is there someone hosting an image analogy service?
i want to make some of these but i dont have the hardware nor do i want to compile a bunch of shit
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 2048x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 2048x600
one that does A:A'::B:B' rather than the vgg16 nightmare eye world reverse image searching shit
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 2304x527) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 2304x527
i bumped my thread too early and doomed it to oblivion
>>
>>54411585
I'll help you.
>bump
>>
>>54411597
i cant imagine that nobody is interested
think of all the cool shit you could try to make
>>
>>54411615
It's not that its not interesting it's just that you're gay and you have to accept it
>>
>>54411615
a friendly bump and a free (You), my friend :^)
>>
linuxfags with gaymurr computers their mom bought for them can do this shit themselves
https://github.com/awentzonline/image-analogies
>>
This was fun for like an hour after it came out
>>
File: 1461823314367.jpg (43 KB, 387x579) Image search: [Google]
1461823314367.jpg
43 KB, 387x579
>>54411615

This board is for desktop ricing and speccy with a regular dash of hating every language that exists in one way or another.

You'd do better on reddit and that is a laughably sad fact.
>>
>>54411666
satanic trips speak the truth
was this board ever good?
>>
>>54411680
It wasn't good, but it was better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.