[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any safe space online for freedom-minded individuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: richard_stallman.jpg (127 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
richard_stallman.jpg
127 KB, 500x333
Is there any safe space online for freedom-minded individuals to discuss tech without having nonfree software shilled and mentioned every other post? It is very triggering to some of us, and makes it hard for some of us to participate in the discussion.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Akacal dire touch h 2 I on went tot the show road an pajer told me I could jot for an aelelphant in ym asss haaa u tell me knwo we president now
>>
Yes.
Trisquel forums - discussion of nonfree software is forbidden.
>>
>>54402712
>have to register an account
At least it's better than nothing.
>>
try discussing offline with your friends
>>
>>54402860
None of my friends care about freedom when it comes to software. I don't know where to get better friends.
>>
>>54402860
>/g/
>friends
>>
>getting triggered because some people are ignorant enough to use shitty software.
Rethink your life
And yes, there are such places, but I ain't gonna mention them for y'all to shit on them. Being completely honest here. You would've found them on your own
>>
>>54403475
>use shitty software
It goes deeper than that. What if someone makes a thread asking if there's a way to keep their eyes from hurting so much when using their computers at night, and the first response is for a botnet instead of Redshift? What if someone's had a traumatic experience with for example st**m or sk*pe, and just reading those names bring back painful memories? More importantly, what difference does it make for you to just watch what you type online? It takes virtually no effort at all, but can have a big impact for the better on a lot of people.
>>
>>54402872
dont worry anon, friends probably wont be much of a thing you have to deal with in your life
>>
>>54403892
Oh yeah I forgot, the concept of "friends" now belongs to facebook. You can only have friends these days if you suck the proprietary cock of some advertising service disguised as a "social network"
>>
I'm sure there is but any place like that will have shilling replaced with circlejerking around the oldest member in there. Pick your poison
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.