[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arduino and Trinket Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: adafruit-trinket-3v.png (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
adafruit-trinket-3v.png
177 KB, 800x800
I recently have learned to work with the Arduino Uno and the Adafruit Trinket.

What are some neat projects that you guys have made with these?

I already shoved the Trinket into my ass, so we are covered there.

What have you made or what are you making, /g/eezers?
>>
I built an arcade stick out of a Teensy LC. I really want another one and some motors and LEDs to fuck around with, but I have no idea how all that current and voltage stuff works.
>>
>>54396939
I've made all sorts of things from robots, to home automation things, to data loggers, to toys such as LED cubes.

These are general purpose devices you can do just about anything with them. What interests you?
>>
>>54398276
not op
What kind of power source would i need for say, 6 servos and an arduino uno? when 2 servos at most will simultaneously run?
would i need shields? capacitors?
>>
>>54396939
I'm getting an Arduino starter kit with the UNO board soon. Gonna fuck around and learn the basics. Any tips, tricks and advice?
>>
>>54398276
Data loggers eh? That sounds interesting. Can you build tracking devices with an Arduino or microcontroller of some kind?
>>
I recently bought an Intel Edison, should be fun to do a few projects with.
Came with an Arduino break out board.
>>
>>54398276
>>54398517
Not OP, but I have an Arduino Uno, Due, and RPi and something like this is very interesting to me. I might have some time over the summer to mess around, but the sheer volume of of info/tutorials is a little overwhelming. Is there a good website or tutorial for data logging or similar projects?
>>
File: .jpg (501 KB, 2400x1846) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
501 KB, 2400x1846
>man hands
>nail polish

Arduino confirmed for SJW tech.
>>
Not the same platform but I built an internet connected door logger that runs off battery and is reasonably power efficient with an ESP8266. On startup, the device sends out data about the door's status then goes into deep sleep for a fixed time. After that time elapses it will send a heartbeat out to the server and repeat with the deep sleep. The reset line on the board is triggered by an edge detector circuit with a reed switch as an input then inverted to produce the reset signal. That way when the door is either opened or closed the device resets, sends the relevant data, and then goes into the deep sleep/heartbeat loop to conserve power. Any ideas on other home related things to monitor?
>>
I made a fuck machine. I attached the arduino to a pneumatic dildo. It pulverizes my asshole every night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.