[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desktop Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Desktop Thread.
why is there no thread edition?
>>
>>54396567
watch and be amazed as this post doesn't bump ur thread because mods are pedophiles
>>
File: 1458392459571.jpg (71 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1458392459571.jpg
71 KB, 750x724
>>54396752
oh mods have been on a real hissy fit lately. Its kinda funny I always thought people here where all about freedom and free speech. like this is the only board i know of that literally stops me from saying a word F, A, M
>>
>>54396804
you could go back to >>>/reddit/
also I'm not saging, mods have literally set all threads with "desktop thread" in the OP to autosage
>>
>>54396836
I know your not sageing and just proving a point. I like this place I don't like the circle jerk that is reddit its kinda gay.

/g/ is a place that is going to be full of trolls just because the kind of people that come hear do nothing but sit at there computers writing code or working in a data center and just need a place to let out some stress. That why I like desktop threads, it was a fun place to see some cool design and see nerds fight about anime or no anime.
>>
>>54396804
freedom of spech doesn't apply, 4chan is not the government, they can ban whatever they want for whatever reason
>>
>>54397060
I don't see it that way.

I think that if you believe in freedom of speech then you should be tolerant to it from all people and all places. like I'll hear you out and then call you a retarded about it, but I don't think I ever have the authority to just shut you up and not let you speak. I get if a mod deletes a not tek related thread. but desktop threads where technology related. even if the post in them most of the time weren't I really wasn't that bad.
>>
someone make another incognito thread
>>
>>54397925
>someone make another incognito thread
why don't you do it.
>>
>>54397951
because I've been doing it all day
>>
File: Arch_Desktop3.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Arch_Desktop3.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I just want to post my nekos :(
>>
I thought the desktop thread ride would never end. Never thought i'd see this day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.