[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For fuck's sake. So I can either "upgrade" to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (178 KB, 565x630) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
178 KB, 565x630
For fuck's sake. So I can either "upgrade" to Windows 10, pay for an annual subscription to Office 365, whatever the fuck that is, or have to look at my mail via a shitty browser interface?

I think I'll just update my e-mail address on sites to my gmail account instead you dopey fucking cunts.
>>
>>54396002
>either "upgrade" to Windows 10,
>pay for an annual subscription to Office 365

windows 10 is a free upgrade, literally no reason not to unless you're using pirated oldWindows (which you probably are...)

Office 365 is free with a .gov, .mil, or .edu email address, to install on up to 5 computers. Give a friend $5 if you don't have one.
>>
Isn't this bullshit? What about the people that use thunderbird? As far as I can see, there are no special technologies for sending/receiving. I call bullshit.
>>
>>54396002
>>54396103
That's the joy of proprietary software - if the developer want a to fuck you I'm the ass, they get to.
>>54396059
Thanks, pajeet
>>
Just use Thunderbird with IMAP. Windows Live Mail uses the old proprietary Hotmail protocol.
>>
>>54396149
Whereas with free software you get garbage. Neat!
>>
>>54396149
who the fuck is pajeet
my name is john but it says anonymous on my post
>>
>>54396188
It's meme. Indians looove Linux, and Linux is free, so when free stuff is talked about they think you're an Indian coming into /g/ and shilling for Linux.
>>
File: 1435996457786.png (63 KB, 580x600) Image search: [Google]
1435996457786.png
63 KB, 580x600
>>54396396
this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.