[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feelings on the G502
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (224 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224 KB, 580x388
Hey /g/

I know there's a strong sentiment of resentment against Logitech's g500 series, but what is the consensus on the g502 Proteous Core?

I had mine for a while. It's got a nice grip, but it fatigues my right arm after a few MM's in CS:GO. The weights are a nice addition, but I kept them out of my mouse.
>>
>>54386029
Scroll Wheel sucks and the gaming logo ruins it even if the light is turned off that's all I have to say about it
>>
>>54386029
Decent. Not necessarily the best, but there's a lot to be said for comfort.

Despite what shitposters and shills will say on here.
>>
>>54386029
Really couldn't give a shit. Gaming mice are the biggest meme here.
>>
>>54386101
why do people keep stopping by these threads to complain about the scroll wheel?

I have a G502 base and it's honestly the most comfortable scroll wheel I've ever used, and you can lock/unlock the rotation for different use cases
>>
It's pretty fucking good, a decent upgrade from the G400s
The aesthetics of it looks pretty fucking dumb, but it feels great, the sensor is responsive and I like the feel of the sidegrip
>>
Using the G402 here, no complains at all, it's a great mouse.
>>
>>54386029
I have one
I like heavy mice, so that's not an issue for me
the sensor is the best I've ever used
the scroll wheel is mushy
the DPI drop button is way too light and you can hit it way too often
>>
>>54386610
I fully agree on the DPI button being too easy to hit. (Assuming you mean the one behind the scroll-lock?)

Also, it's a comfy mouse when you set it up right.
>>
>>54386029
The Bayformer look immediately turns ne off.
>>
File: WP_20160505_03_08_26_Pro[1].jpg (4 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160505_03_08_26_Pro[1].jpg
4 MB, 5376x3024
>>54386029
I like.
>>
>>54386029
Too heavy, incredibly ugly, bad build quality. No thanks.
>>
>>54386029
Best mouse ive ever owned its only 2 years old had zero problems with it
>>
>>54386029
Looks like shit, has too many buttons, is too heavy, scroll wheel is shit and G402 is superior.
>>
Works, love the scroll switch. Aesthetic could use work but I've never found a comfier mouse before.

>>54386101
What sucks about the scroll wheel?
>>
Great mouse that has been dethroned by the g900.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.