[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best portable headphones? Not earbuds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461100195730.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1461100195730.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
Looking for good portable folding headphones for commuting/traveling.No earbuds, I hate them.
Already have the koss ksc75 and enjoy them, but i'm looking for a little more bass response, and the ear clips aren't that sturdy. Any alternatives rather than the portapros?
>>
>>54385701
Yes.
>>
>>54385701
You just want folding headphones? As in, foldinf dlatw, or folding in?

Koss DJ200s, Audiotechnica m50xs, Sony MDR v6s

All headphones smaller than 40 mm are pretty manageable on commute.
>>
>>54386519
What the hell?

Folding flat. That's what I meant to ask.
>>
>>54386528
Post a picture of roughly what you want, because I don't know very many GOOD headphones that go too small. So a reference as to how small you want would help.
>>
>>54386544
>>54386519
Folding inwards. DESU i'm not really worried about the folding, I just thought it was a cool feature of the portapros. I just want portability and durability, something that I can throw in my messenger bag and not have to worry about.
>>
>>54385701
Why not portapros family?

T-they're not autistic I swear
>>
Koss UR40s. They're muddy, but they're cheap and great for commute if you don't really care what happens to them.
>>
>>54386756
They look goofy, gotta be /fa/ while listening to music in public.
Nah, I am leaning towards the portapros, just wondering if there were any other options with the same idea.
I can't seem to find any better clip on headphones than the ksc75s, and the sportapros are basically the same.
>>
>>54386865
Tbqh they look 80s as fuck
>>
File: 20160505_003549.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160505_003549.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>54386887
Time to bust out the calculator watch?
>>
Koss porta pros, they're effay as fuck if you're not a dorky geek in which case no headphones will look good on you
>>
JVC HA-S500
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.