[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rommate and I have verizon, 80Mb up >30Mb down >verizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: grinch5.jpg (106 KB, 505x494) Image search: [Google]
grinch5.jpg
106 KB, 505x494
>Rommate and I have verizon, 80Mb up >30Mb down
>verizon whores out to Frontier in Cali, Texus, and the panhandle for old people (florida)
switch to payment plan to frontier about 3 weeks ago
>switch between servers occurs
>internet goes out friday before last, landline phone goes out saturday, TV goes out sunday
>had enough of this shit and call Frontier
>get told by indian i barely understand (mostly because their mics are fucking awful) they'll have a technician friday
>roommate aint having that shit
>asks for a supervisor
>goes through 3 different people over the course of an hour, most of it on hold
>supervisor that refuses to anunciate has even shittier speaker
>manages to make out "we'll send a technician tomorrow" after the 5th repeat, thank fuck
>monday comes n goes, call them up
>native english speaker explains they didn't put it in their system correctly
Yeahthatstotallywhatfucking.happened
>earliest they can come is saturday, even with negotiation
>spend entire week at university to soak in their internet, but tv comes back thursday and internet friday randomly
>technician is a no-show on satuday
>roommate's goes "fuck it" and orders charter (he pays for internet/tv so he has the final say)
>technican came today, at campus the whole time so he took care of it
>come back

>went from 80mb up to 30mb and 30mb down to 4mb (1/2 a megabyte, rip torrent seeding)
>STB remote was configured to our TV instead of the box (no guide, on demand, etc.)
>all cartoon channels (including adult swim) were behind the same pay tier as fucking HBO

ISP COCKSTOMER UPRISING FUCKING WHEN
>>
File: had enough.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
had enough.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>>54385668
fuck i forgot a maymay arrow
>>
File: plankton.gif (440 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
plankton.gif
440 KB, 320x240
>>54385668
and i switched around up & down holy fuck I don't deserve internet
>>
>>54385668
verizon sold their texas division to frontier
>>
>tfw the line quality to my apartment was so shit that I used my neighbors Wi-Fi
Same service (single provider), but the jitter in my apartment was fucking awful. Called charter 1.2 billion times but all they would do is keep sending me new modems.
>>
>>54385884
yeah i said that, to california and florida too
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.