[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternative to Clip+/Clip zip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Clip zip masterrace.jpg (178 KB, 1500x1451) Image search: [Google]
Clip zip masterrace.jpg
178 KB, 1500x1451
Clip+ and Clip zip is discontinues. Is there any alternative in terms of:

Simplicity: Drag and drop, easy to use.
Price
Rockbox-able

Also is mp3-players a ded technology?
>>
>>54373529
>Also is mp3-players a ded technology?
yes, just get a cheap android smartphone with poweramp.

if you really need a dedicated pmp, look into the fiio x series
>>
>>54373556
Meh. I like the "clip" and it needs to be used while running.
Clip + and clip zip is light. A phone is like a brick in comparison.
I would buy the Clip Sport but it has a problem in sorting many files in the right order (like an ebook)
>>
>>54373655
Sorry meant audiobook
>>
>>54373556
Not true. Mp3 players have physical buttons and are super small. Also they won't break very easily and have their own separate battery lives) I have a smartphone (xperia z3c) and a clip + which I like to use.
>>
File: 71A+8hlITbL._SL1500_[1].jpg (56 KB, 1486x1500) Image search: [Google]
71A+8hlITbL._SL1500_[1].jpg
56 KB, 1486x1500
the one and only answer
>>
>>54373933
Exactly. But to be honest it seems like a dead market when looking at selection.
>>54373982
Heavy, big and expensive. Or atleast for my purpose
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
The old and reliable Walkman. The only bad thing about my model (NWZ-E384) is that it doesn't support WavPack and FLAC.
>>
Old products:
NWZ-E384
ZEN X-Fi
Nano 1G/2G
Refurb Clip Zip

Recent:
Xduoo X3
>>
Clip+ would have been absolutely perfect if it weren't for that ridiculous audio port. Three soldering points and the contact points are fragile as hell.
>>
>>54373556
fuck you meme-head
>>
>>54373529
iPod with SSD
>>
Ruizu X02
Honestly the most simple mp3 player I have used in a while, once you get used to its awkward controls.
>>
>>54373529
Only every wanted to listen to .flac
>>
>>54376411
Looks good. Hows the battery? And does it feel light or heavy?
>>
>>54375696
So fix them. The only time I've ever soldered anything was the headphone jack, easy as hell.
>>
Buy new zip from ebay.
>>
>>54373529
Philips GoGear Vibe is perfection.
>>
>>54379176
But are you forced to install songbird or does it support drag and drop?
>>
>>54373982
No
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.