[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vivaldi does the job of Firefox - How ironic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Vivaldi-browser.png (76 KB, 850x659) Image search: [Google]
Vivaldi-browser.png
76 KB, 850x659
How do you feel Firefags that your browser losing more and more features and Vivaldi gains more and more instead?

A closed source browser which does the job which Firefox as Open Source one still should fulfill but instead it gets into a little Google brother, same look, same function.

But you know, at least you have an Open Source browser, which may be bad like shit, but it is... Open Source.

Congratulations!
>>
[500 rupees have been added to your account]
>>
Thanks Pajeet
>>
>>54363236
How do you feel about the fact that no matter how much you shill it here, your browser will never have more than 0.5% market share?
>>
>>54363287
Still, it will offer much more than Firefox will offer in the end. That is enough, if you are developing for the masses like Mozilla, you are ending dumbed down asshole.
>>
>>54363287
Btw. devs like the ones from Mozilla and Opera who betray power users should be hunt down burned alive and sent into a Muslim country for re-education in serving the elite.

Mozilla and Opera are fucking customization infidels which should be stoned until the very last bit of spirit is driven out of their rotting bodies.
>>
I don't see anything there that firefox hasn't been doing for years. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>54363236
>closed source
>does job of firefox

nope
>>
>>54363236
downloading right after I poo in the loo
>>
If only it didn't lag, because I really like it.
>>
How do I put the tabs under the address bar in Vivaldi like in Classic Theme Restorer?
Everything else about the browser is fine, I just want my tabs under my address bar.
>>
>>54363236

>node.js
>non ironic

Cute. Vivaldi is alright, but calm down with the shilling.
>>
>>54363236
>closed source
Into the fucking trash it goes. Why are you retards even on /g/?

>>>/v/
>>
>>54365802
There are css edits you can do to customize the browser.

The only problem with that is the script has to be manually added in each time the browser is updated to a new version.

That, and the edit itself is not a perfect one so there are some slight bugs with it.
>>
File: link_1126_610.jpg (54 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
link_1126_610.jpg
54 KB, 610x343
>>54363253
>>
>>54363236
>A closed source browser which does the job which Firefox as Open Source one still should fulfill but instead it gets into a little Google brother, same look, same function.

Nigga speak English
>>
>>54363236
the moment I saw the article about it in googleNow - I thought to myself "these tryhards are shilling too much"
after a while I saw another article
now 4chan?
fuck off with your pice of shit software, we are already segregated too much.
>>
File: vivaldi.png (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi.png
115 KB, 1024x768
>>54363236
Secret as fuck.
>>
File: G1.jpg (13 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
G1.jpg
13 KB, 219x230
>>54363236
>>
File: closed_source.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
closed_source.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>>54363236
>vivaldi
>closed source

Are you a retard, OP? Just asking.
>>
can someone explain the pajeet meme when the dev team for vivaldi is norwegian/icelandic?
>>
>>54363236
even ther logo is shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.