[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello chanies my computer is currently riddled with viruses because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 14622690517291936295870.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
14622690517291936295870.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Hello chanies my computer is currently riddled with viruses because of a $2 mouse I bought from A Chinese place so I can't fresh install Windows 10 because the viruses seen that and so I was wondering

>What do I doooo!!!!!! Any advice on how to clean the drive would be helpful

Thanks

Sorry for low res pic
>>
>>54355565
You actually got infection from the firmware on a USB chinkmouse? Where'd you get it? Pics plz. Also show us the malware.
>>
>>54355583
Yes I got it from a retail 2 dollar shop down the street I can't quite say the names of the viruses but there's a lot of weird named processes and a Cms window pops up every time I start my pc and then after 4-5 mins it renders itself unusable because the whole computer freezes up
>>
>>54355565
if you have a hdd, get a huge electromagnet, that should clean all viruses.
if you have an ssd, you have to get rid of it.
>>
>>54355723
Thanks bro I had no idea that worked
>>
>>54355642
If you can prove it was actually the mouse, sue the shop for a zillion bux.
>>
>>54355723
wew
>>
have you scanned with an av?
>>
>>54355565
Get linux live usb distro and format your HDD
>>
Thanks everyone im gonna plug the hard drive in using my external hard drive gear and format the whole thing thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.