[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl's mother in which I was her first love asked to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: vvv.png (364 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vvv.png
364 KB, 640x360
The girl's mother in which I was her first love asked to fix the laptop and recover the HDD data. I had not been able to fix it and said it was necessary to replace the HDD. However today I found a way to recover the data but I am afraid if I will be disappointed what I will find there since we had a long flirtation in the past and she left me. What should I do?

[spoiler]Yes, I still like her though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>
>>54351018

charge extra for the hdd replacement
>>
so what is the new tool you are using that does such wonders senpai?
>>
>>54351018
Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks, my man.
>>
>>54351018
Don't be a cuck
Recover data
get your dick wet
>>
>>54351060
SystemRescueCD
>>
>>54351018
Is this Haruhi?
>>
She was obsessed with me and suffered quite well, and I fell in love and then left me. Damn life.

>>54351171
>Is this Haruhi?
Yeah.
>>
>>54351132
thanks hopefully this will recover my drive that got winblowed. recover the D and give her the D. it all depends on which D or a combination of said Ds if ya catch my drift.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.