[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not overweight enough to code >tfw not enough hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: monkey.jpg (61 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
61 KB, 634x892
>tfw not overweight enough to code
>tfw not enough hair in my neck to use a non-Windows operating system
>>
>>54342170

Fine, just get a mac then and stop bitchin.

Also :
>/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

Nice blog.
>>
posting in epic thread
>>
>>54342170
>implying bill gates was fat
>>
>>54342215
>implying bill gates ever coded anything
>>
>>54342225
Faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-12-15-36.png (188 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-12-15-36.png
188 KB, 720x1280
>>54342233
But he did
>>
>>54342225
There's nothing worse than tripfags. Why do you seriously want people to know your online persona on a God damn cesspool message board?
>>
Every office I've ever worked in was almost all skinny and intelligent individuals. Coders usually go on binges and forget to eat or sleep so they don't stuff their fat faces 24/7.

Also, it helps that there's pieces of ass walking around the offices all day because someone has to do paperwork. It's motivation to stay skinny.
>>
File: deal-with-it.gif (542 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
deal-with-it.gif
542 KB, 500x284
>>54342170
tfw doing it anyways
>>
>>54342262
that doesnt really mean shit
most of the stuff ms put out was either straight up bought or cobbled together and badly hacked to make it work
why do you think windows is fucking trash to this very day

good buainessman though, managed to squash his entire conpetition and create essentially what was a monopoly with completely shit products
>>
I'm jealous of hipsterfags who can grow a neckbeard. I can only grow a mustache and little random hairs on my neck but no matter how long I go without shaving, I cannot grow a beard.
>>
>>54342233
>>54342262

For a very long time he checked almost every line of code that went into the products. Then after that still sat on code reviews for projects he had an interest in.

Even in the 90's and early 00's he still sat in focussed technical meetings with engineering for products and areas he deemed crucial to Microsoft's growth.

You can't be more of a technical founder than him. And in his memoirs, he confessed he truly loved to program.
>>
>>54342262
>trusting Shiggypedia
>>
File: wow.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>54342260
>>54342268
found the gaymers
>>
>>54342170
Excuse me, gorilla posting is a very well established /sci/ meme, and stealing it is very rude.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.