[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun At Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458161899605.jpg (1 MB, 2384x3600) Image search: [Google]
1458161899605.jpg
1 MB, 2384x3600
I'm convinced that my boss is an enigma. He's a completely mismanaged chaotic mess and this business is nothing short of a hilarious train wreck.

I however enjoy train wrecks and I think it's fun fucking with him.

He has two reseller accounts with a lot of sites on them. How can I subtly fuck with him without messing anything up too bad? He goes full freak out mode over the slightest issue so this shouldn't be too hard.

Any ideas /g/? I have access to pretty much everything.
>>
>>>/B/

>see boss is trainwreck
>decide to help him
>get the business running good
>profits
>wow anon I couldn't have done it without you
>pay raise
>makes you a partner
>20 years down the line
>I'm too old to run it, anon
>take over
>in charge of a successful business
>feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>54342048
how about you grow up and let it go.
>>
>>54342111
Yeah, that's not how this one works. You cannot help this business, trust me. You'd really have to meet and try to work with the guy. He's a complete enigma.

>>54342113
No
>>
>>54342048
Not your military advisor.
>>
Should've started the thread by praising Linux and saying your boss only uses Mac. Then /g/ would have a hard on.
>>
>>54342048
You haven't event explained how the business is a train wreck. If the business is really as you described then why do you even need to intervene to fuck it up at all?
>>
>>54342294
His personal assistant fucks things up on a daily basis but I like adding fuel to the fire.

>Assistant transfers a domain
>"Hey anon, I just transferred a domain to a new host, will that affect email at all?"
>Assistant discovers what databases are
>Tries to mess with one to change something on a website
>Accidentally the entire site
>Client calls boss
>"Where the fuck is my site? It's been 3 months past the deadline you gave me."
>Another client calls boss
>"I don't understand the design. This doesn't have anything I asked for and pictures of random people under the my team section."

This is pretty much every day for these guys. It's not like no one has told them to stop doing dumb shit or to only let people who know what they're doing do their jobs, they just refuse to listen to anyone.
>>
File: office-worker.png (70 KB, 708x610) Image search: [Google]
office-worker.png
70 KB, 708x610
>>54342048
Sounds like you two deserve each other.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.