[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK GOOGLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
THEY EMBRACED EXTENDED AND EXTINGUISHED FIREFOX

I'm switching to Opera. I would rather join the Chinese Botnet than the American one.
>>
Based Opera
>>
Yeah based Opera, they even released a newer version of Opera presto a few months ago (Opera 12.18)

If only someone ported uBlock into Opera presto...
>>
>>54335342
>I would rather join the Chinese Botnet than the American one.
>Chinese over American
dude, the Chinese will literally cook you and eat you.
no, that's wrong, what am i saying, the Chinese won't even cook you before they eat you.
no, still way wrong, the Chinese won't even wait for you to die before they literally start eating you.
>>
>>54336154
Not if im living in america you fat gook, live america, serve chinese botnet, win every ime
>>
>>54335342
Firefox killed itself by failing to provide a better product.
>>
>>54335342
>posts a red toilet seat
Is this the new YLYL thread?
>>
Now that there's apparently something bad about Firefucks, what else can I use that will manage 40tabs with ease, and has a form of easy to use script blocker like NoScript or Ublock?
>>
>>54336154
Embrace the americuck botnet

>Get raped by the FBI, go to jail if they find any questionable content on my PC

Embrace the chink botnet

>No matter what they find about me, literally unable to do anything with my shit, since they have 0 jurisdiction here

Yeah... not hard to know who to choose.
>>
>>54336154

China >>> USA

Everything USA touches turns to shit
>>
>Opera
>Chinese
Did I miss something? Last time I checked they were from Norway.
>>
>>54336579

>After months of rumor, Opera finally confirmed two weeks ago that its board had accepted a takeover offer from a consortium of Chinese firms for the price of $1.2 billion.
>>
>>54336617
welp, RIP

>So basically, the shareholders — they decided to initiate this process. It was kind of their decision.
And this is why you never, ever, enter stock exchange. Suddenly you're not in control anymore and people who want to make money from your company get to pull the ropes to maximize their profit. And then they sell the stocks right before your company goes down.
>>
>>54336655

Opera is in better hands now
>>
File: 1462170517410.gif (537 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462170517410.gif
537 KB, 640x360
>>54336536
Except the environment.
>>
>>54336108
Oh damn, I thought 12.16 was the latest one.
Still, too bad about no extensions
>>
>>54336854
No, the USA does that too. China just does it worse.
>>
File: 1434402747494.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1434402747494.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>54335342
>FUCK GOOGLE
>I'm switching to Chrome
>>
>>54336536
Spotted the commie
>>
>>54335342
>FUCK GOOGLE
>I'm switching to a Chormium Fork
???
>>
>>54335342
>Opera
>chrome with different skin and closed source
kek
>>
>>54336175
The Gay Mafia killed Firefox by ousting Eichmann and replacing the hacker culture with a safe space.
>>
>>54336108
>If only someone ported uBlock into Opera presto...
Fanboy's List + Script Weeder
>>
>>54336655
If you lose the majority, then its your fault.
>>
>>54339260
Looking at his new browser, I'm not sure that's a bad thing.
>>
Do you use Opera on stallman/linux? Is it supported well?
>>
I'm currently testing latest opera-dev with free VPN in it. Pretty decent but I can't figure why the fuck are fonts on bookmark bar and inside of the UI prompt white. Literally can't see shit.
>>
>>54339358
because of your gay linux theme probably
>>
>>54339371
Yeah, you are right. xfce-dawn is gay? I just have really sensitive eyes anon.
>>
>>54335342
>not using soviet botnet yandex
>using any chromium fork thats not made by worlds best programmers
Pathetic
>>
>>54339412
xfce-dusk *
>>
>>54339279
Fanboy's Opera list hasn't been updated in 3 years.
Anyways, just found a way to port Easylist to Opera's urlfilter.
This shit fucking wrecks
>>
>>54341667
>Fanboy's Opera list hasn't been updated in 3 years.
It's a good starting point, anything it misses either ScriptWeeder catches or it takes two seconds to manually add to the blocklist
>>
It's confirmed: Chrome is the new IE6.
Now Google only needs to start making proprietary standards to kill the competition.
>>
>>54342033
Google serves shitty versions of their websites to browsers that aren't Chrome. Change the User Agent and everything is good again.
>>
>>54339260
Just look at that fag-haters browser. It's complete garbage. It was for the best that he left Mozilla.
>>
Opera's new logo is so fucking horrendous. This is why you don't change something for the sake of change.
>>
>>54342177
and it still says 0(%)
>>
>>54341667
>Fanboy's Opera list
What? Why do they need a different list for a browser?
>>
>>54335342
Going to a reskin of chrome, that was embraced years ago, will surely show them.
>>
Fucking commies.
>>
>>54342940
here is your reply
>>
>>54344743
thank you

You still didn't prove me wrong.
>>
>>54345142
Well, good thing anyone can try the browser and find out that it's a bit more than a Chrome reskin and that I don't have to waste time by proving some memelord wrong.

:^)
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.