[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 my code /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ayy lmao.jpg (79 KB, 500x862) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
79 KB, 500x862
I made a demo of a game using Game Maker, and as thanks for being a >good4chanboard, I'm giving away the source (and the game) for you to check out.

https://arthouse.itch.io/conviction/download/x70d9O95TJHMx4R5M7t05cqIrw6w8gNW0jWAkKwI

You can't claim the key, as it's a public one, so you can all tell me what I'm doing wrong equally.

>inb4 technology
>inb4 >>>/v/
>>
post a demo of it on youtube. Im not downloading ur shit
>>
>>54331129
>inb4 lostboys

well fine if you want to support the google botnet, see you in a few
>>
>>54331129

Sorry for the delay and lack of sound, I made this in OBS in two minutes:

https://youtu.be/ZFXcYcUxGAM
>>
It actually looks pretty good anon, good job.
>>
You are too bad in your own game.
Git gud
>>
Add some hit particles or something mate.
>>
>>54331108
alpha as fuck
>>
I have to navigate the menu using WASD and no buttons I'm pressing are putting me into the game.

First Fatal Flaw: Unintuitive controls for a fucking MENU. Let me use the mouse or something
>>
>>54337185
I shouldn't have to read the README to find controls.

Also the movement of the spaceship feels weird and difficult. It feels like the spaceship stops too quickly and doesn't have much drag.
>>
I would pay 50 cents for this game if it were a bit more polished

Euro cents mind you!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.