[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just hooked up my speakers to my amp and it doesn't s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1437780389243.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437780389243.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
I just hooked up my speakers to my amp and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. When I open a video for instance the volume of voices is really low. When listening to music it also fades in and out sometimes. Here is a link to the sound:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1y8Sn2NBjqe

I know the recording is of poor quality but you can still hear the fading. I am seriously stressing out right now. Can anyone help me?
>>
>>54322883

Sounds like a cable issue. Make sure everything is making firm contact.
>>
>>54322954
I'll rewire everything, thanks for the tip. I hope it helps
>>
>>54322954
Didn't really help, some sounds still fade especially voices in videos
>>
I did a bunch of sound tests. It seems to be working good when The speakers play tones individually but when they play at the same time the sound gets distorted.
>>
>>54323780
Sounds like you have one of them wired out of phase, or that the power caps in your amp or crossovers are shot and need replacing. Or your amp is plain not powerful enough to drive them.
>>
>>54324010
Apparently I am a fucking idiot. My amp was set to surround sound and not stereo. My bad, thanks for your help though I appreciate it a lot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.