[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the engineering degree meme Fuck you memers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15
File: 1439477274373.jpg (7 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1439477274373.jpg
7 KB, 251x234
>tfw fell for the engineering degree meme
Fuck you memers. Should've gone for CS.
>>
>>54309552
Yeah, well, CS people aka code monkeys will never put a spaceship to orbit. They also rarely understand how the world works. I had a CS roommate for years and the things he said just completely blew my mind. I mean how can somebody so mis and disinformed and generally be so fucking delusional is beyond me.
>>
What's the meme? You didn't get a M.S. and are competing with 100 other idiots who cheated their way through a B.S. for a job that doesn't even require any real engineering knowledge?
>>
>>54309608
>generalization of all CS students based on one shitty roommate.
k.
>>
>>54309608
Should've gone for finance.
>>
>>54309608
your roommate now makes more than you. how does it feel?
>>
>>54309659
Nah, I had 3 CS roommates over the years, they were all fucking clueless of how the world works, but this one was especially retarded. Almost as if he lived in a parallel universe.
>>
>>54309552
>he didn't go EE
>>
>>54309691
At least give one example of how they "don't understand how the world works," because you have no leg to stand on so far.
>>
>>54309691
Bet he was making mad stacks tho $$$
>>
>>54309687
Nah, he's failing job interview after job interview, he had a job where he was writing shit in Excel in an office.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 849x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 849x871
>>54309691
It's you that don't understand how the world works. Especially since you're on 4chan.
>>
start with c
if you get the fundamentals right, you'll be just fine
>>
>>54309552
What type of engineering?

Bachelors of Science in Computer Science followed by a Masters in Software Engineering combined with internships will hopefully land me in the $150,000 self-employed category within the next decade
>>
>>54309552
Solid advice OP: don't worry too much if you're from the U.S. Most CS BScs there are a joke if you didn't make an Ivy League. Save your tears for a MSc.
>>
>>54309608
>CS people aka code monkeys will never put a spaceship to orbit
congratulations on being retarded.
>>
>>54309708
I won't get into details, but I liked when I bought a toaster to toast some bread for myself, and when I first used it he was in the kitchen and asked if he can watch.
>"wft, sure, it's just a toaster, haha"
>"I've never seen an actual toaster, only in movies"
>"wat"

Also there was a construction site a block from us, they were building a new subway station. Literally everyone who didn't live in a basement without internet connection knew what was going on. One day we were walking down our street and he asks me
>"what are they building here?"
>"a new station"
>"a new station for what?"
>"for the subway"
>"really? which line?"
Keep in mind there were no other subway lines under construction in the last 20 years in my city.

Another favorite occasion is when they elected the new Pope. I was watching it on a live stream because you know, it's not every day that they elect a new Pope. The guys wasn't home at the moment. Pope gets elected, roommate comes home. I say to him
>"they elected a new Pope, huh"
>"they elected what?"
>"the new Pope, he's been just elected"
>"they were electing a Pope?"
>"yeah, you know, the last Pope resigned as you know"
>"no I didn't know, I'm not really following the news"
>"WAT"
I mean how the fuck did you not know the Pope resigned and a new one was to be elected? It was literally fucking everywhere for months. You had to be living under a rock not to hear about it. He still managed.
>>
>>54309862
So basically, you met a few ignorant morons and hence all CS majors are idiots.
You know what they say: birds of the same feather roommate together.
>>
>>54309934
It's not like I knew these people before we became roommates.

I had non-CS roommates too and they seemed much more intelligent and generally more informed.
>>
>>54309552
what engineering?
>>
>>54309959
Alright, since you're not picking up, ever heard of "fallacies?"
>>
>>54309862
>toasters
No one uses that shit
>new subway
To be completed in 50 years
>new pope
Wouldn't blame him for not caring about an antiquated position
>>
>>54310043
>t. a CS major
>>
>>54309862
You seem to be the faggot.
>toast
>subway
>watching smoke
Basically I think he just wanted you to suck his cock, but you fucking delusional queer didn't get it with all your hormones up your ass.
>>
>>54309862
>giving a shit about a new pope
>"I watched it because you know, being pseudo-intellectual is where it's at!"
>"you don't care about the pope? You are so not in this world, man!"

Kek, the pope is neat and all if you actually give a damn about religion. Otherwise he's just a humanitarian at very best for the rest of us.

For that matter why would you expect a CS major to care about the pope? Has the pope written any badass compilers lately?
>>
>>54310139
You completely misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not a Christin myself and I'm not even religious. The point is that there are people among us who have not even heard that the last Pope resigned. I mean literally every media outlet reported it multiple times, it was all over FB and every meme website of the time, how the fuck do you manage not to even hear about it?
>>
File: pajeetcode2.jpg (244 KB, 755x1341) Image search: [Google]
pajeetcode2.jpg
244 KB, 755x1341
>>54309552
>should have gone for CS
dude you should have gone straight to McDonalds and saved yourself the student debt.

College is just a meme.
>>
>>54310184
By being not cancer and not visiting meme websites
>>
>>54309608
Uh who do you think wrote the code for all those machines?

What about the subway system?

What about the code in that toaster?

What about your operating system?

What about your calculator?

What about the code in your car?

What about the code in literally everything that has a processor inside of it?
>>
>tfw still young enough to do either or both and having a solid road ahead of me
I'm going to die soon though. What do /g/?
>>
>>54309698
This.
>>
>>54310278
EE or kill yourself
>>
>>54309698

>>54310315

Fucking THIS. Fuck this BSME degree.
>>
>>54309552
Start fucking with embedded systems and get a job working for utc you cunt.
>>
>not going for web development
>>
>>54310414
>he fell for the webdev meme
>>
>>54310346
Should I go into control systems or circuit design
>>
File: 1436423236410.jpg (47 KB, 640x851) Image search: [Google]
1436423236410.jpg
47 KB, 640x851
>>54310346
But am I really going to base my future off a post on /g/?
>>
>>54310502
Don't listen to /g/.

Nothing is true, everything is a meme.
>>
>>54310502
Xou're not gonna make it, kid
>>
>>54310623

> he fell for the 'everything is a meme' meme
>>
>>54310669
>he fell for the replying "he fell for the x" in greentext meme
>tfw I fell for it too now
>>
>>54310934
>I almost fell for the "how far can we go" meme
wait does that count?
>>
>>54311064
>falling for the infinite memes are a meme meme
>>
>>54309862
>watch a livestream of a chimney
And he's the retard?
>>
I'm becoming an electrician, am I a meme too ?
>>
>>54311234
Yes, trades are a meme.
>>
>>54311234
No, but you're probably going to fuck and cuck housewives alot.
>>
>>54309552
Sadly our society doesn't value engineers nearly as much as it has to. This society deserves failing houses, falling bridges and crashing airplanes.

>>54309608
I'm a programmer and I find it said that society pays us more than engineers even though our job isn't as much life-critical as theirs.
>>
Luckily I made the switch to computer engineering. All the civils drowned themselves in the cement they made.
>>
>>54309862
>"I've never seen an actual toaster, only in movies"
toasters arent common in some households. hell ive literally never seen one of those toasters where you put bread vertically in real life

not sure about the subway thing could be just making conversation.

nothing wrong with not watching the news.
>>
>>54311620
>hell ive literally never seen one of those toasters where you put bread vertically in real life
You've never visited a friend or relative that had one? Wow.
>>
>>54309862
you are an insufferable autist you know
>>
>>54310237
Shh. Let them believe in the black box that is the computer.
>>
lol im studying architecture. get rekt nerds
>>
>he fell for the, fell for the X degree meme, meme
>>
>>54311234
no you are based cornerstone of modern civilisation
>>
>>54309608
I had this same experience. Not only was he retarded about non-CS things, but he was just as retarded about computers as well. He though "64 bit address space" meant somehow compressing all of RAM into 64 bits of memory. I ended up helping him with his junior and senior CS classes even though I was an ME student. And this was one of the top students in the University of Washington CS program, someone who was able to get early admission into their highly exclusive program.
>>
>>54309698
>tfw got master's in EE and learning programming instead
>>
>>54314081
>he fell for the nested meme meme
>>
File: youfellforthememe.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
youfellforthememe.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>54309552
CS is still a lot of work to get a meme degree.
>tfw I make 75K at a school district IT department with a 2 year degree and 4 certifications
>>
>>54309698
I just decided to pursue ee over cs. seems more interesting to have the skillset of an ee. also i saw a vid of eli the it guy where he said that startups for actual physical gadgets were gonna be the next big thing due to how much easier it will be to create these things with the coming technology.

how much harder will ee be than cs?
>>
>>54316638
much, lol
>>
>>54310502
you should take interest at the fact that so many people are recommending it. google it and see what's so great about it. you might like it.
>>
>>54316684
what degree did you get?
>>
File: 1455175573087.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455175573087.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
>mfw currently studying EE and CompE
did i did gud /g/?
>>
>>54316698
i think so. why compe?
>>
>>54316696
CS but at least where i go, EE and COE are generally considered the toughest engineering majors
>>
>>54309862
Why would you give a fuck about the new Pope.

>>54309959
How does any of what you said compare to being less intelligent. That's like saying I'm an idiot because I Don't "Keep up with the Kardashians." as an atheist/agnostic the idea that people worship an invisible god is irrational. I'd look at you like an idiot.
>>
File: 13224280549.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
13224280549.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>54316721
It's not that many more classes to double major in both so why the hell not? I'd love to design microprocessors for Intel, AMD, or Nvidia.
>mfw I had a part in designing the next CPU or GPU
>>
Does it worthes it to learn basis of system administration on Linux as a hobby, in order to maybe later apply the skills in a job?
>>
File: new-bay-bridge1.jpg (2 MB, 1944x1100) Image search: [Google]
new-bay-bridge1.jpg
2 MB, 1944x1100
>>54311323
>This society deserves failing houses, falling bridges and crashing airplanes.

We already have that.
>>
>>54316698
You won't graduate.
>>
>your degree matters
>2016

It's all about your work experience. No one gives a shit about academic qualifications.
>>
>>54309608
I'm a hardware engineer and code monkeys usually don't know shit about computers.. nor how they work. but they know all about their specific language.

none of them are CS majors, they're fucking code monkeys. CS is a jack of all trades type of geek degree. faggot.
>>
File: 1460886806638.png (260 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1460886806638.png
260 KB, 480x800
>degree in CS
>competition up the in a sea of goat fuckers and snake charmers

I can't think of a more expandable major than a CS.
>>
>>54318018
>what is licensed engineer
Goodluck ancap friend.
>>
>Computer Science
heavily theory based, probably the easiest of all the technology related degrees, won't do much concerning practical applications, but (ideally) forms the basis for a fluent understanding of computer-like thinking
>software engineering
partially theory based, partially practically interested, design patterns are a distinct focus, as well as larger project managing being the focus
>computer engineering
emphasizes practicality, hands-on usage, assembly, hardware, and circuitry are all discussed, as well as interfacing hardware with software
>Electrical engineering
muh circuits, ur physics class except the only unit if moar electromagnetism. fucktons of problem sets, not necessarily ridiculously hard, but fairly difficult, decidedly practical in application as well as being difficult from a theoretical perspective.

WHICH ONE /g/
>>
>>54318184
>not going with the hardest one as well as hardest one to get a job on

ur dum ked
>>
Once you understand that there is a curry willing to do whatever you can do for 1/16th the price you would do it for, and the company does not even care about having to pay them do it over two or three times because they fucked up and it's still cheaper then hiring you. You will realize Computer Science is a fucking shit degree and way to competitive.
>>
>>54318184
If you can't make this decision on your own, your probably too stupid for all of them.
>>
>>54318184
CE here, I absolutely hated all the circuit and hardware stuff, but i love signal processing so it was better for me than pure CS
>>
File: image.png (386 KB, 496x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 496x384
>>54318319
Nigga every STEM degree can be outsourced.
Clearly the path to go is the performing arts.
>>
>>54318742
STEM should be supplanted by STEAM since there's so much overlap in required abilities.
>>
>>54312455
>being invited to a friends house
stop making fun of me anon
>>
File: GZbcVve.png (192 KB, 888x542) Image search: [Google]
GZbcVve.png
192 KB, 888x542
A T R I G G E R E D / G / O N S U I C I D E W A T C H
>>
>>54309862
Insufficient sample size.

Also who the fuck follows the vatican? I mean, I heard about Pope Francis, but I can't blame those who didn't.
>>
>>54311234
If I end up hating programming for a living, I'll go back to school for either mechanical engineering or a trade. So no, trades are not a meme, but for too many (including myself) they're an afterthought.
>>
>>54318871
Wow, this thread is still up. I remembered another story that happened like 2 weeks ago. So I have the CS roommate guy and another roommate #2. Roommate #2 wanted to buy a new phone and asked how much memory does CS guy's phone have.
>"uh, I don't know"
>"you don't know how much memory it's got?"
>"no, I never checked"
>"then check it please"
Guy thinkers around in his phone for 1 minutes
>"I think it has 8 gigs"
>"that's the storage memory, not the RAM"
>"you sure?"
>"yeah"
>"well then maybe it's combined and 2 gigs RAM and 6 gigs ROM then"
We look up the phone's specs online and turns out it's 1 gig RAM and 8 gig ROM.

And this guy is a CS major.
>>
>>54320120
>for 1 minutes
Meant to write 10 minutes
>>
>>54309608
99.99% of engineers won't be putting anything into space during their lives.
>>
>>54309718
So obviously HE is just incompetent as an individual
>>
>>54320120
CS doesn't stand for Consumerist Slut, it has absolutely nothing to do with obsessing about smartphone specs.

I wouldn't know the memory of my phone I got years ago either.
>>
>>54320179
You don't know the specs of your current phone that is either in your hands right now or fucking right next to you on the table? And you're proud of it?

/g/ in 2016, bravo.
>>
>>54309862
I have never owned a toaster or lived in a household that had a toaster. Not everyone is into dry bread. This being said, I'm reasonably confident I could operate one.

Not knowing what goes on around you that doesn't affect you in anyway isn't really a fault. Like drive to work through this intersection everyday. Like a month ago I realize it hasn't been an intersection for months, it was converted into a roundabout, but I didn't really notice since it didn't matter.

And another example of "hur dur he didn't know a thing I read from news". Unless you are devout catholic why should you care when new pope gets elected? Or that pope is even elected position. It's this kind of things that just make you seem like a big douche bag. Like when my toilet "broke" and started leaking. I opened the can and poked around, but I have no idea how toilets work, so I just called the super. He came and just cleaned a seal (suspecting that something, like a small grain of sand or other shit, had stuck in between) and it worked. After that the seal was good and it didn't leak anymore. When I told this to a friend of mine he acted just like you with. "WTF how come you didn't know this shit! You must be uneducated ape" when in reality why would I care how my toilet worked just as an abstract concept
>>
>>54320212
Why in the hell would I remember that shit?
What's interesting about that?

It's interesting how it works but the current amount of RAM in my smartphone isn't technically interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>54309608
>Yeah, well, CS people aka code monkeys will never put a spaceship to orbit
That's because we haven't got there yet op. Code monkeys helped make a rocket land on a fucking boat and that's just the beginning
>>
>>54309608
>They also rarely understand how the world works.
>implying engineers do
lol
>>
>>54320120
Why should a CS major be interested in his phone's memory? I don't fucking know how much storage my phone has, so how would I know how much memory it has. It has enough for my use, isn't that enough?
>>
>>54320287
Just tell them all the parameters, preferably over last 10 years and give some estimates from the next 20 years and a week of time and they'll tell you what is going on with 75% accuracy.
>>
File: 1462073047356.gif (2 MB, 275x319) Image search: [Google]
1462073047356.gif
2 MB, 275x319
studying computer systems engineering in australia
what are my prospects like boys
>>
>>54320320
>like boys

aids
>>
>>54320307
>basically tell them what's going on
>give them a week and they'll tell you back what's going on with 75% accuracy
is that the hidden power of the engineer?
>>
>>54310237
It was all made by pajeets
>>
>>54320292
That is exatly the reason why for example Android is such a lagging piece oft shit. They (Android / App developers) don't care about memory, there is enogh they think.
High pressure in getting shit done + stupidity = memory eating, unoptimized painful to use apps.

This is what's wrong with our society today. Nobody cares about quality anymore!
>>
>>54320532
>android apps
You're thinking of Indian Studies, not CS
>>
>>54320553
Why can't we just habe nice things?
Why do people todax not care about optimization and usability
(See Material design: dark Gray Text in black background, how stupid is that?)
Using Java on low powered mobile devices - wtf is wrong here?
Why can't these apps be written Mord ressource friendly
>>
>>54320689
Reeeeeeeeeeeee fucking german autocorrect keyboard

habe -> have
todax -> today
>>
>>54320120
>ROM
You're also retarded.
I've seen worse, someone I know thought a 4g cell phone network meant it required 4 Gb RAM to use.
>>
>>54320689
What has that to do with CS you massive massive retard?
Just go back to your smartphone generals and edcs and all the other consumerist threads that plague /g/.
>>
>>54310396
Going to school in Boston, hopefully there are jobs at UTC in my home state, ct, when I'm done.
>>
>>54320739
I don't like smartphones, but it makes me angry to See the market flooded with absolutely useless crap!
> People buy a smartphone in 2015
> many have shitty 1€ contract which renews their phone every year
> 2016 people throw "old" phone away, only because it has 3 Gigs of RAM instead oft 4

Fucking normies

There's literally no gold New Hardware anymore
>>
Just made the switch from CS to aerospace engineering. So far it seems they're equally challenging to me, although I get the impression I have increased widened my career path
>>
>>54320828
... no gold New... -> no good new hardware
>>
File: 1403896070377.jpg (67 KB, 588x647) Image search: [Google]
1403896070377.jpg
67 KB, 588x647
>tfw getting $1,500 a week doing nothing but giving API access while doing my last year of CS
Feels gud
>>
>tfw didn't fall for the CS/ engineering neme
>tfw medicine master race
>tfw job can't be arbitrarily replaced by curryniggers and chinks
>tfw not affected by tech bubbles or financial crisis
>>
>>54321788
>tfw replaced by ML software that can make more accurate predictions and gives better recommendations for personalized medicine in the next few years
>>
>>54320839
You did the exact opposite, kohai.
>>
>>54321788
Wikipedia and webm alone can replace your ass
>>
>>54309608
Engineer types of any focus (CS included, yes, it is engineering.) tend to be unhinged from the world outside of their particular focus.
>>
>>54323450
>CS included, yes, it is engineering
AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

CS memers actually believe this??

t. your local aerospace engineer
>>
I'm doing Systems & Networks Engineering
am I fukt?
>>
>>54323496
>networks
You will be using currency as toilet paper
>>
>>54318319
And yet you didn't learn software developing to avoid this...?
>>
>>54309862
CS is the new $$$ degree so of course you're going to get morons.
>>
STEM cucks are the biggest wage slaves
>>
I'm doing CS but I can't wrap my head around any of the math courses for the life of me.
What is a good alternative to suicide, if any??
>>
>>54318319
It's literally impossible to find at least somewhat competent Java developers where I live.
Being a somewhat competent Java developer I make a ton of money even without having my degree yet.

My work is mindbogglingly boring though and consists of fixing code of people who obviously never understood what a transaction is and adhering to disgusting enterprise best practices.
>>
CS is the best degree you can get nowadays. It's literally NEET's best friend. You can earn A LOT while doing almost nothing at your home. It's just next gen degree that still has a lot of hot topics.

Also MS and Phd in CS is the most enjoyable post-graduate programs you can take.

Ignore self-educated javascript pajeets around, just study CS, it's fun.
>>
>>54310237
>What about the code in that toaster?

Not refuting your point, but I'm pretty sure every toaster I've ever bought has been entirely mechanical.
>>
>>54311232
I laughed a lot at this
>>
>>54310237
My toasters are all clickity clack timerooni's and nichrome heating elements
>>
>>54309552
>mfw I majored in poly sci and English and did programming on the side as a software engineer
>>
>>54328223
>fuck mobile
got hired as software engineer*
>>
File: 1461534116441.png (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461534116441.png
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>54309862
How's not giving a shit about bullshit like religion or construction tells your the person doesn't know how the world works? You're the retarded one here, because knowing how the world works implies knowing that God doesn't exists, religion is a bunch of madeup stories, the Earth isn't flat and revolves around the Sun, evolution is real and we are carbon based life forms and I'm pretty sure the CS majors all know that and you're just some pretentious cock goblin who gives a shit about the Pope and shit like that, I bet you follow Kardashians too, fucking faggot bitch.
>>
>>54309862
Master bait
>>
>>54310121
>lost
>>
>>54310237

Hue. What a time to be alive.

Agree with the rest though.
>>
>>54309552
>not getting a 5 year contract right out of school with a company you worked with for your required internship

I don't think you got an engineering degree at all.
>>
>>54309552
>CE student here
This program doesn't really teach you much. So many of the courses try to teach you practical skills, but end up just making you memorize a bunch of useless bullshit.
>>
>>54309862
This post is so retarded, good job dude

>caring about the pope at all
>>
>>54318184
>CS
Waste of time, teach yourself bachelor level material in way less than four years if you can grok it. Get employed.
>SE
See above.
>CE
Where EE drop-outs go when they should see above instead.
>EE
The only engineering degree that guarantees employment and a good salary.
>>
>>54323479
They do and it is hilarious.
>>
>>54311159
>falling for the meta meme discussion meme
>>
>>54318467
Going to university next year for CE. I already self taught myself a ton of CS stuff so I figured why re-learn a bunch of theory I already know?
How is CE? Is it wurth? Do I get to design microcomputers and write muh hacker assembly
>>
>>54309552
You don't need a degree to get work in IT/CS.
>>
College is made up idea. Used to format people into company protocols.
>>
So you say I did wrong for staying at phd studies after master engineer studies in physics faculty?
>>
>>54339045
Teaching has great vacation time.
>>
>>54309791
A BS degree is all you need to get near 170k...
oh and a bunch of experience.
>>
>>54339055

I actually enjoy teaching, but we dont have long vacation time - little above amount of free days per year, 30 in fact. Thats for whole year, of course.
>>
>>54320142
kekekek... true factzz ;)
>>
3rd year CE here, if any of you is planning on taking up CE I'd suggest going with EE or ECE instead. CE is a waste of time. Like
>>54334081 said it is indeed just a bunch of memorization.
>>
>>54339117
30 more than most jobs
>>
>>54309552
Electronics is killing me, but I'm almost done.
>>
File: 1462108995508.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462108995508.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>54309659
Kek. Well we know you're an engineer based on your zero knowledge of statistics.
>>
>>54309659
>>54339859
Wrong quote... meant for
>>54309608
>>
>>54309862
I love this bait absolutely, so well crafted, 10/10
You can tell he's making stuff up on the spot when this anon talks about toast but it's so good
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.