[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many years has mobile and wi-fi radiation wiped off t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: Radioactive.svg.png (104 KB, 2000x1750) Image search: [Google]
Radioactive.svg.png
104 KB, 2000x1750
So how many years has mobile and wi-fi radiation wiped off the average human? If you get headaches and ringing ears you are probably in a heavy electricsmog area.

>WIFI has been banned in nurseries, schools, kindergartens and childcare centres across France that cater for children under the age of six.

http://www.connexionfrance.com/france-wifi-schools-ban-children-six-nurseries-daycare-kindergartens-homes-electromagnetic-waves-16637-view-article.html#sthash.8yDkRzO3.dpuf
>>
Hide and move along, /g/. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>54302112
It's a bit odd how many people are having fucked up immune systems in last 2-3 generations but that could be due to processed food, smog etc.
>>
Or you could just have a headache or tinnitus.
>>
>>54302112
pls put on a tinfoil hat then stick your head in an oven
>>
>>54302126
Scientists arond the world are clearly concerned on electrosmog. With more and more wireless smart devices coming in the market (including getting consumers to accept an energy smart reader), this situation is getting worse. Also...

>The Ukrainian group of scientists around Igor Yakymenko at the Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology in Kiev consider it to be proven that mobile phone radiation leads to harmful oxidation processes in cells through the overproduction of free radicals.
>Oxidative stress is considered to be the main cause of exhaustion, headaches, inflammatory diseases, all the way to heart attacks.

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/mobile-phone-radiation-leads-to-oxidation-in-cells/
>>
>>54302174
Outdoor pollution is so high in most cities around the world now. It really sucks thousands are dying from air pollution now who never smoked but were always in cities.
>>
>be me
>installing new AP's in office
>one happens to be placed over this chicks desk
>chick starts complaining about headaches and other supposed effects from it
>boss comes and asks me to move it
>explain to boss that the AP isn't powered up yet

fucking attention whores
>>
>>54302234
>possibly carcinogenic
>Scientists around the world are clearly concerned
>Oncology and Radiobiology in Kiev consider it to be proven

Until you see experiments confirming your fears of electromagnetic wave radiation you don't need to worry.
>>
Oh god this retardation again.

wi-fi has been banned in schools because in the victim complex age all it takes is one whiny shit to get it ruined for an entire country.

What are you doing here? You should be using your valuable time instead to fight food advance, GMOs are ruining the world with technology and the food is all bad just because it's different. Go to some third world country and make sure they starve.

Ironically health faggots are just the same as greenpeace losers who are just the same as freetards - all anti-technology hipsters who can't accept anything new in their lives and every reason they can come up with why something is bad is just because it's too new and they have no idea what's in it so they accuse it of causing cancer and their "solution" is that you should stick with fucking nothing and you're stuck in the 80s with no wifi, shitty "organic" food, and no software
>>
You're already being bathed in microwaves from satellite and cellular network broadcasts that you have no control over and cannot turn off. Turning off a couple of wifi routers won't make any difference.
>>
>>54302112
Wi fi is not a problem
The signal is to low to interfere with the DNA and RNA, it doesn't even get past the lipid bilayer, and this is scientifically proven
So stop this disinformation faggot
>>
>>54302422
>Until you see experiments confirming your fears of electromagnetic wave radiation you don't need to worry.

They may not be produced by a wifi router, but I'm pretty sure hard uv, x-ray and gamma are still considered EM radiation.
>>
>>54302112
France is retarded. They also banned GMOs.
>>
>>54302422

Microwave frequencies could in some freak edge case cause localized heating leading to thermal damage to a chromosome rather than cracking it through ionization, but then cellular repair mechanisms are exceptionally good at repairing low-energy mechanical and thermal damage.
>>
>>54303221
>thermal damage
and stoves aren't banned?
>>
I wonder how many headaches are actually caused by poor lighting conditions while using computers, laptops, and phones. Direct florescent lights kill me after a few days. I wear a hat and I'm fine though.
>>
>>54302112
Precisely 0.
>>
>>54302234
>>The Ukrainian group of scientists around Igor Yakymenko at the Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology in Kiev consider it to be proven that mobile phone radiation leads to harmful oxidation processes in cells through the overproduction of free radicals.
That's surprising considering the complete absence of evidence to support the theory.
>>
>>54303339
>ukrainian group of scientists
>ukrainian
>scientists
lmao
Chernobyl is calling
>>
>>54303221
>Microwave frequencies could in some freak edge case cause localized heating leading to thermal damage to a chromosome rather than cracking it through ionization
Though you would, like, feel it.

You also have to remember that the temperature of the body can change quite dramatically naturally, when your ill, and in environmental situations but people don't suddenly get cancers from it.
>>
>>54302227
>put on a tinfoil hat then stick your head in an oven

But that wouldn't do anything
The tinfoil acts as a faraday cage, which will divert all radiation away.
>>
>>54303506
Have you ever cooked anything in a oven?
>>
>>54303515
My bad, thought he meant microwave
>>
>>54303524
>microwave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmO9-8nRV98
>>
>>54302126
The shills are earning money
>>
File: noceboeffect.png (299 KB, 680x356) Image search: [Google]
noceboeffect.png
299 KB, 680x356
This thread is literally "what is the nocebo effect"
>>
>>54302112
do you realize that the sun's radiation (when measured at earth) is 1000 of times more powerful than any wifi router
>>
>>54302422
Processed meat causes cancer, meat "probably does to"
>probably (actually causes cancer but we cannot take to much of a heavy blow to our profits)

http://m.baka.com.au/world/processed-meats-cause-cancer-and-red-meat-probably-does-too-world-health-organisation-20151026-gkj2pf.html
>>
>>54303572
yeah but it's natural idiot
>>
>>54303608
it doesn't make it less harmful, you stupid knot
>>
>>54303604
Thanks for fucking my link up sol victus, I'd get angry but that was rather fucking funny
>>
>>54303608
Define 'natural'
>>
>>54303604
http://m.baka.com.au/world/processed-meats-cause-cancer-and-red-meat-probably-does-too-world-health-organisation-20151026-gkj2pf.html
>>
>>54303617
natural = always good, no matter what. antonym: artificial, always bad.
>>
The sun outside gives you more radiation than wifi you retarded shits
>>
>>54303638
>>54303608
>>
>europeans buying into fear-mongering hippy pseudoscience
as per the usual
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/processed-meat-causes-cancer-red-meat-probably-does-group-says-n451396
>>
>>54303665
Awww yeah fuck you lel
>ps you still suck cocks terri
>>
>>54303646
Can you shill any harder?
>or
Can you get a real job?
>choose your own adventure
>>
1960: some types of radiation and really harmful substances cause cancer
1990: a lot of plants cause cancer
2010: wifi causes cancer
2015: red meat causes cancer
2020: going outside causes caner
2025: h2o causes cancer
2030: o2 causes cancer
2035: humans are cancer
2040: you are cancer
>>
>Hold phone directly to skin for an hour
>MY CELLS WERE SLIGHTLY WARMED ILLUMINATI

>>54303665
It's only cooked red meat. Few people mention that.

I eat rare steaks, baby. Slowly warm the outside to sterilization temperature and consume red in the middle. Parasites? Oh yeah. I'm crawling with them.

Just stay away from pigs.
>>
>>54303724
Super safe bro,you got any idea how many carcinogenic chemicals you're consuming by not cooking it thoroughly? Guess not.
>>
>>54303723
"causes cancer" is the worst of the IRL memes.
>>
>>54303767
Not any currently known to us because the unstable aromatic hydrocarbons produced at high temperatures are the one and only culprit here

It's the situation of choosing between a cave that definitely has a bear in it and a cave that might have a bear in it
>>
>>54303809
along are 'toxins' and 'artificial'. We need an umbrella term for all these 'natural' shits.
>>
>>54303838
Mfw majority of chems put into animals that we eat are made by monsanto.
Think about it, profit margins.
>>
>>54303881
Shill it up home girl
>>
>>54302234
>overproduction of free radicals
who is "overproducing" them?
>>
>>54302112
I get depressed if I'm not around wi-fi signals.
>>
>>54304149
You need a good hard fuck and a week spent in the wilderness
>>
>>54304130
are you retarded?
>>
>>54302360
kek
>>
File: 1459372912783.png (509 KB, 374x848) Image search: [Google]
1459372912783.png
509 KB, 374x848
>>54303215
>France is retarded. They also banned GMOs.
major contradiction in your claims
>>
File: f189887856.gif (970 KB, 312x212) Image search: [Google]
f189887856.gif
970 KB, 312x212
Daily reminder the government broadcasts dangerous mind-controlling electromagnetic waves from tv transmitters and satellites, which are an order of magnitude more powerful than pitiful wifi signals.
>>
>>54303572
You don't need to worry about the sun's radiation if you're locked up in mom's basement all day
>>54303608
Is the thinning ozone layer natural too?
>>
>>54302112
>wifi
>ionizing radiation
pick one and only one, you fucking moron
jesus fuck this place
>>
>>54304465
>not having a gamma ray router
Are you some kinda pleb
>>
>>54303608
So is cancer
>>
>>54304492
Cancer isn't natural idiot
Rocks are nature
Rocks don't get cancer
Cancer apologists 0:1
>>
Headaches and ringing ears is also a symptom of high blood pressure. Stop eating so much fucking salt.
>>
>>54302174
>>54302273
I live in the suburbs of a city with 120k citizens without any smog, I don't eat unhealthy shit food and my immune system is fucked up anyway. If that has anything to do with Me constantly being surrounded I don't know, but that is certainly a possibility.
>>
>>54302112
wi-fi radiation, hah, that's cute. you wanna know the real killer? it's radiation in the 430-770 THz range.
if you're exposed to enough, it can have drastic effects, the most important of which are headaches and damage to your eyes. some people have even been reported to be severely allergic and have experienced skin damage and irritation.
the worst part is, this radiation is emitted in vast amounts by virtually every artificial light source: leds, incandescent bulbs, fluorescent blubs, you name it.
literally everyone exposed to this radiation dies, and yet its everywhere.
this will be the end of humanity.
>>
File: 1461224763357.png (496 KB, 1003x768) Image search: [Google]
1461224763357.png
496 KB, 1003x768
>>54304549
Jokes on you.
I mostly eat junk, have several WiFi routers around me all day and even sleep with my phone under my pillow and I'm still perfectly fine.
Must suck to have lost the gene lottery or live in a country that feeds you literally shit.
>>
>>54304513
Niggers don't get cancer either
Niggers are natural
Nigger apologists 0 : 1
>>
>>54304549
Your immune system being fucked up is more likely due to the antibiotics you were fed as a child and the antibiotics you continuously ingest at a low level through american animal products.
>>
>>54304549
Your environment was too sterile as a child, you didn't come into contact with enough bactera and your immune system couldn't adapt.
>>
>>54303182
This clarifies how retarded you are.
>>
My uninformed opinion is that while radio waves may not cause cancer, because their energy is not nearly high enough, it is still silly to believe that they do not affect the human body with prolonged exposure.
>>
>>54304647
So, prolonged exposure to light also damages you?
>>
Wi-Fi is fucking non ionizing radiation. Non ionizing radiation does not cause cancer.
>>
>>54304677
who said anything about cancer
>>
>>54304672
Yes
>>
>>54304680
Non ionizing Wi-Fi radiation does not cause headaches.
>>
>>54304647
It's silly to believe in anything without evidence.
>>
>>54304672
>>54304693
Depends on what kind of light.
The sun may be no guarantee.
The UV lamp in a lab for disinfecting purposes you go fucking blind in 3 hours.
>>
The only cancer in this thread is OP and his ckickbait.
>>
File: martha_crooked_teeth.png (106 KB, 492x272) Image search: [Google]
martha_crooked_teeth.png
106 KB, 492x272
>>54304570
>>
>>54303608
>it's natural

So is cyanide
>>
>>54303665
The problem is that even if eating it makes you 50x more likely to get cancer the base chance is so minuscule that it's still basically nothing.

BUT IT'S 50x HIGHER!
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (100 KB, 1239x1800) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
100 KB, 1239x1800
>>54304935
Jokes on you, eating red meat is also 50 times more likely to prevent cancer
>>
>>54304276
So you're the kind've cunt dumb enough to think we can support a population size of over 7 billion with 'natural' foods, huh?
>>
>>54304513
>Cancer isn't natural idiot
Fucking kill thyself.

Unless you're a Christian, then kill your family too.
>>
>>54304958
Burnt meat is the real problem
>>
>>54304959
Well if by natural you mean 'non GMO' then we can.
Since we still use metric fucktonnes of fertilisers, pesticides, and such to massively increase farm yields. GMOs have not been living up to their promise.
Have you any examples of GMOs that actually have increased farm yields? I know plenty that increase the profits of monsanto
>>
>>54304970
But you don't burn all of the meat.

So if some of the meat is making you 50x more likely to get cancer, and the rest of the meat is making you 50x less likely to get cancer, then it's in balance!

Red meat is officially fine!
>>
>>54304999
Just don't eat anything and then you'll never get cancer

Problem solved
>>
>>54305012
I know of someone whose grandson was literally born with cancer.

Not eating isn't a solution.
>>
>>54305032
And his mother ate, didn't she?
Big mistake.
I'd accept that as evidence if the baby was born without cancer and then immediately got it after birth, but if they get it during development then it's the mother's fault for eating food.
>>
Oh shit it isn't the power tools without adequate ear protection giving me tinnitus, or the full days in the sun giving me a headache when I don't drink enough water. Thanks OP you have changed my life.
>>
>>54304175
>You need a good hard fuck and a week spent in the wilderness

This! You sound like me and I was about to say the same thing too
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.