[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your experience with hacking internet on airplanes? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 30489711_l-1078x516.jpg (75 KB, 1078x516) Image search: [Google]
30489711_l-1078x516.jpg
75 KB, 1078x516
What is your experience with hacking internet on airplanes?
Will be flying with Lufthansa, they have ''Flynet''
>>
CIA pls
>>
>>54293640
None, because hacking is illegal.
>>
>>54293675
thread
>>
I'll try to with my laptop.
Don't laugh now I have Win 10
I have Wireless Dumper and Jumpstart and WinPcap installed, will try with these
>>
A terrible decision all around, OP. Risking jail for no real reason.
>>
>>54293924
how can they know?
>>
>>54294194
interference . Planes use very strong wireless that will get fucked if you use it. They can literally know where the interference is coming from because the antenna runs through the entire plane and they can see visually where in the plane it gets a little hazy.
>>
What does he mean by hacking...don't they offer free WiFi on planes nowadays?
>>
>>54294310
I mean either finding out the password or a way to bypass the security
And no, you have to pay for it
>>
File: muidem.jpg (3 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
muidem.jpg
3 KB, 64x64
>>54294301
They are constantly watching your every move with their top secret WiFi vision.
This /g/ is a fun place.
>>
are they brown?

if not, it's not important
>>
>>54294348
>They are constantly watching your every move with their top secret

They're back tracing his IP right now. OP don't go to the airport. They'll be waiting for you.
>>
>>54294345
DNS Tunneling might work. Never played with inflight wifi though
>>
never connect to in-flight wifi

it is not very secure
>>
>>54293640
you're going to get arrested for terrorism stupid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.