[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French lurker here, I keked hard reading the news this morni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1459225170137.png (118 KB, 280x217) Image search: [Google]
1459225170137.png
118 KB, 280x217
French lurker here, I keked hard reading the news this morning:

https://blogs.mediapart.fr/jean-pierre-favier/blog/250416/richard-stallman-pionnier-des-logiciels-libres-la-nuit-debout

For those of you who aren't part of the French speaking master-race:

The autist in chief has joined the bunch of other hippie retards who've been protesting and assembling for weeks to denounce muh freedom being murdered by the State and capitalism and think about how to bring about "a better world" (read "let's try communist-grade regime, what could go wrong?").
It all started when our government drafted a law to reform work regulations and make them a bit more 21st century-worthy.
Nobody's really taking them seriously apart from the media trying to push some agenda, they all look like wimpy hippies, can't seem to fucking agree on anything, each group trying to push its own SJW retardation and it's mostly cute to see them talk about police brutality for being pushed a little hard after throwing bricks at and provoking cops for hours.
They drink beer, smoke joints, burn shit and cars, and play-pretend at democracy and it's rather incredible to hear how oppressed they're supposed to be while still being allowed to do all that.
Anyway, I don't have much sympathy in general for this kind of movement but they lost all respect from me the moment they started to destroy public property and shit up public space.

And now the Great Freetard has joined them, I feel like it makes it all slide into the comedy genre.
>>
>>54286160
>Et la commission numérique a donc invité le dimanche 48 mars le programmeur et militant du logiciel libre Richard Stallman.
48 of march? Quality writing. Too bad, I would have come to see him for the sheer comedy of the thing.
>>
>>54286160
I like linux and BSD, use em daily. never liked the GPL, GNU, the FSF or RMS

awesome free software frenchmen:
davidrevoy.com

french faggots:
OP
>>
>>54286203
OP here, nah that's part of their delirium, they have their own calendar who started when they did.
It's like inflated ego meets fantasy of being 1789 revolutionaries.
>>
File: zF3N4ZQ.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
zF3N4ZQ.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>54286260
>not 1776
>>
>>54286260
>OP here, nah that's part of their delirium, they have their own calendar who started when they did.

And these people have been given government permissions.
>>
File: PPCCE.png (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PPCCE.png
292 KB, 800x600
>>54286290
>sudo gender is a social construct
bill passes
absolutely disgusting
>>
Legit feel sorry for OP. He learned the worst type of English.
>>
Of course the media is covering this sort of shit extensively, just like the left media says anything remotely anti-immgration is 'far right extremist'.

No wonder everyone hates the media.
>>
>>54286160
You sound like a rambling lunatic.
>>
>>54286366
I work in the belly of the beast and its worse than you think. I'd probably get fired if my blogposting cubicle mate mistook me saying "essay number two" for SJW
>>
>>54286320

On en reparlera quand tu sauras aligner trois mots de français Anonyme :^)
>>
>>54286160
>The autist in chief has joined the bunch of other hippie retards who've been protesting and assembling for weeks to denounce muh freedom being murdered by the State and capitalism and think about how to bring about "a better world" (read "let's try communist-grade regime, what could go wrong?").
>It all started when our government drafted a law to reform work regulations and make them a bit more 21st century-worthy.
>Nobody's really taking them seriously apart from the media trying to push some agenda, they all look like wimpy hippies, can't seem to fucking agree on anything, each group trying to push its own SJW retardation and it's mostly cute to see them talk about police brutality for being pushed a little hard after throwing bricks at and provoking cops for hours.
>They drink beer, smoke joints, burn shit and cars, and play-pretend at democracy and it's rather incredible to hear how oppressed they're supposed to be while still being allowed to do all that.
>Anyway, I don't have much sympathy in general for this kind of movement but they lost all respect from me the moment they started to destroy public property and shit up public space.

Beau résumé de la situation
>>
>>54286386
Franchement tu sais pas comment ecrire en anglais.
>>
>>54286385
So fucked. But then this is why Trump has become so popular, people are sick of the lies, censorship and misrepresentation and he represents the only way out.

At least all them shitty leftist fad outlets like buzzfeed, gawker, vice etc are all starting to fail. They've all reportes massive revenue drops. Cancer is finally started to stop.
>>
>>54286426
>"You almost had a point there anon, it would be a shame if someone used google translate and ruined it >:)"
>>
Stallman is not versed into politics, he doesn't understand this. He's too naive for it. I don't mind that.

Nuit Debout are communists/useful idiots protesting against a leftist state. It's pure manipulation from both sides.
>>
>>54286160
GERAMONT BAGUETTE MON DIEU CAMEMBERT
>>
Anyone mind telling me how do I start on learning le francaise?
>>
Ca fait genre 15 ans que la france est en auto destruction. On s'en fou de ces dite "rébellions", ça va rien changer m8.
>>
File: 1461810859935 (2).webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
1461810859935 (2).webm
3 MB, 480x278
>>
>>54286837
J'ai quand même l'impression qu'au bout d'un moment ça va péter d'une manière ou d'une autre, ça aura au moins le mérite d'assainir la situation qui en attendant est larvée et malsaine.
>>
>>54286460
>tout le monde qui est en désaccord avec moi utilise Google Translate
loving every laugh
>>
>>54286320
what are you talking about ?

i dont see anything wrong with his english
>>
>>54286892
It's a dialect known as memeglish, found in online communities with high concentrations of autism
>>
>>54286892
He's probably referring to the "who" I mistakenly left there >>54286260 instead of a "that", slipped past me.
It's definitely my bad but it's also apparently enough to discard whatever grasp I have on the language in general.
>>
>>54286911
>communities with high concentrations of autism

Well he's definitely in front of the right audience.
>>
>>54286160
>>54286386
>>54286426
>>54286837
ITT: We talk like faggots
>>
>>54286160
you are a fucking retard
>>
Who cares, it's fucking France. You guys started to lose relevance in the goddamn 19th century.
>>
Mon français est assez mal parce que je suis un étudiant pour le français.
>>
File: 1461534116441.png (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461534116441.png
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>54286160
>/g/ - Politics
>>
>>54287243
Found the amerifat
>>
>>54287608
Found the eurotrash.
>>
>>54287839
Kek enjoy your lost freedom amerinsacuck
>>
>>54287243
>>54287839
I still don't understand why people hate France.
>>
>>54287243
Without France acknowledging the US as a country of its own the US would not exist right now.

For your freedom to exist you have to pay respects to the French.

Then again if they didn't it probably would have been Spain to see us as a country instead.
>>
>>54288055
i bet the average US citizen doesn't even know the statue of liberty is from france
>>
>>54288083
I'm from the US. There's a lot of dumb fucks around here.

I once got into an argument about the nature of being classified as a country. When I brought up how a country becomes a country and who allowed the US to be such, they went on about how I'm full of shit. After 10 minutes of showing proof I posed the question "if France didn't do this, then who else would do this?" And they said, and I quote "the British assholes we kicked out of the country"

It was then that I needed to take my leave and just accept there's too many dumbasses here and that the educational system is not able to reach a majority of minds.

>legal drinking age everywhere 18 (I know its lower elsewhere but just ropl with it)
>legal drinking age in the US 21
Not only is this dumb, its also for the safety of people IN the country. We already do too much damage without it, so letting these dumbfucks drink before 21 is more dangerous than going to another civil war for inside the states.

And then guns and technology shit are killing the country as well. Specifically Apple for technology.
>>
>>54288204
it's seriously sickening that the US military encourages teenagers to join, but drinking is apparently too much for them
>>
>>54288211
Trust me, ID rather have more drunks than armed people. It can easily save this country but lowering that age limit will bring this country to its knees before it improves.

Hell I'm I'm California and the absolute bare minimum effort to improve this shit is to get people to pay their taxes and that in itself is hard enough because nobody knows how to do it or they just actively don't pay.

There's so many simple solutions to fix this shit hole up and we can't because theyre either not educated enough or because it breaks the routine of every day life for them. Its retarded but hey at least stereotypes are accurate here.
>>
>>54288211
Same with the public health catastrophe that is abstinence-based sex ed.
Keep demonizing sex for years while actually teaching nothing about how to be safe, then when the kids realize they don't burst into flames the minute they start having pre-marital sex, they go crazy because they surmise that if they've been told so much shit for one aspect of the thing then all those people urging them to be careful with stds, condoms and contraception measures must also be full of shit.
>>
>>54287942
Shit justice system, economy, people and they're right next to spain so they're full of muslim shitters too.
>>
>>54288363
>"Never left the US but Fox news and /pol/ says it so it must be true!"
>>
American here. Should I join the French Foreign Legion and become a French Citizen?
>>
>>54286160
HON HON HON LE BAGUETTE EIFFEL TOWER

fuck off, Francistani.
>>
File: green is my pepper.gif (316 KB, 403x447) Image search: [Google]
green is my pepper.gif
316 KB, 403x447
>Nuit debout
It’s over! Stallman is finished!
>>
>>54286751
Duolingo
>>
A chaque siecle sa periode de revolte. On a eu la revolution française, la commune, mai 68... Avec tout le bordel que font nos politiciens y'a des chances que ça pète.
Maintenant ce mouvement a l'air con mais avrc le temps on peut imaginer quelque chose de concret
>>
>>54286751
Anki probably has a few french decks, you should look into that.
>>
>>54286864
On attend juste ça. Et cela ne concerne pas seulement la France, mais aussi l'Europe. L'union européenne est le problème au départ. L'idée était utopiste et rien d'autre. Je donne max 15 ans pour que ca pète royalement.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.