[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indians will replace you - The Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10
File: pajeet.jpg (22 KB, 326x310) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
22 KB, 326x310
How many /g/ays already lost a job because of Pajeet?
>>
>>54271295
>implying they had a job to begin with
>>
>>54271295
I shit in toilets for a living. Pajeets BTFO.
>>
I'm not Pajeet but I'm a third worlder.

How do I steal your job too?
>>
>>54271295
>being mad at Pajeet because you fucking suck at your job
>>
>>54272343
Convince some giant corporation that you can replace local jobs for 10% of the cost with the same level of performance. Doesn't matter if you can actually do it or not. Management is retarded and will only see short term gains delivered via large dollar signs flashing in their eyes like some sort of cartoon character.
>>
>>54271295
Most people are paid way too much, especially in the US. There is a tiny portion of the population who are underpaid. These are the ones who perform base research and other things that developing countries can't afford or don't have the culture to do. These people generate tons of money for the GDP of the country, but get little personal compensation (not that they usually complain, mind you). Then there's the rest of the 90% who are paid way more than they deserve, but maintain their salary by controlled borders and legislation that prevents the billions of people who would do their job for way less from taking the job from them.
>>
>>54272354
>>54272361
>>
EVERY FUCKING DAY.
SAGERU
>>
Not me, but a coworker got replaced by someone in India. Most of the front-end work of this web company has been outsourced actually. We usually have to fix up lots of problems with HTML/CSS coming in so the gains of outsourcing are minimal.
>>
this thread is on /pol/ right now
>>
Work with pajeets.
>Horribly inept
>Can barely fathom how a toilet works
>Warm food up in the microwave which causes the break room to smell like diapers
>Bureaucracy is their hobby
>Nepotism all the way, teams consisting of entire families...
>Deliberately doing stuff wrong to avoid doing work e.g. I have to fix it.
>>
Not sure if Indians have become the big thing in my country yet. We don't import many Indians, since we are to busy drowning in Muslims, but I'm not sure how much we outsource to them.
>>
>>54272585
>we say the same think about you never showering
>>
>>54272726
sounds worse than jews desu
>>
>>54272744
we only let them live here as tech slaves that work for peanuts and if they quit it's back to bathing in the Ganges
>>
>>54272482
>Doesn't understand cost of living
Pahjeets usually don't live in the US which means we just hemorrhage money to India. Capitalism is globalism, and the destruction of nations.
>>
>>54272838
good, nations are shit
>>
>>54272587
This.
My company outsources a lot of the dev work. The quality is a joke, it all has to be fixed.
>>
>>54272796
It is. Jews depend on country, in the US they pay well and tend to be philanthropic. Mormons are shitbags.
>>
How Mexicans compare to Indian in terms of willingness to work, ethics, general blending into local culture, daily annoyances?
>>
>>54272866
Well good then, since that's the only reason you still have a job
>>
>>54272850
Ultimately any given nation has control over business. Look at what happens in North Korea: businesses try to setup but the government robs them blind. Literally all Kim Jong Un has to do is wait for capitalism to destroy the other countries.
>>
>>54272587
>>54272866
>what is a PR?
Then your team leader sucks, if you don't gave any that's even worse.
How can you as a team allow such badly code? Make them deliver good code or BTFO'em
>>
>>54271295
They lose their job because of >>54272585
>>54272587
>>54272726
>>54272866

Bitching about life, they sure do get something to bitch about. They are just being replaced for sandniggers who are willing to work extra w/o being paid.
Also, is the team fault to have shitty code in their repo, fucking learn to review your peers code and make them work triple if necessary for delivering such shitty code.
>>
>>54272726
this desu
went to Uni with some Indians and they can't code for shit.
>>
>>54271295
If a Pajeet can do the same job for less money then guess who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>54273130
The problem is they can't. They can't code for shit and everything coming in here that has been outsourced to them is poorly written.

Even so, there is a thing called borders. Close 'em up. Make outsourcing illegal.
>>
>>54273145
if they couldn't they wouldn't be kept for so long
>>
>>54273184
That's not how it works. Finance sees the Indians being cheaper and bitches about locals working overtime. They "fix" the overtime by outsourcing more.
>>
>>54271295
Will trump 2016 prevent this?
>>
>>54273184
Clearly you are either indian or have never held a job at a large company that outsources to india or even read an "academic" paper coming from what's supposed to be a prestigious indian university.
>>
File: Watkin_Tudor_Jones.jpg (1 MB, 1482x1663) Image search: [Google]
Watkin_Tudor_Jones.jpg
1 MB, 1482x1663
im south african white person how do i steal job?
>>
>>54273366
you cant because youre the opressor
>>
>>54271295
I'm dating one
>>
>>54273366
>pretty wise tattooed in neck
he is the embodiment of living ironically
>>
File: 4124.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
4124.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>He didn't combine CS with business or finance.

Topkek, enjoy your Indians.
>>
>>54273528
spotted the nigger.
>>
File: b0f.png (546 KB, 629x454) Image search: [Google]
b0f.png
546 KB, 629x454
>>
>>54271295
We use water jets plus toilet paper you ignorant fuck, cleaner than you.
>>
>>54273365
Then why do they get accepted in your "prestigious" Universities like MIT and Stanford based on those same "academic" papers?
>>
>>54271295
SOOPERPOOPER BY 2016
>>
>>54273943
you mean fire hydrants?
>>
>pajeet
I find this meme insulting, my name is Pajeet.

Cant you say rajeshs??
>>
>>54274117
>look mom I made a joke
>>
>>54271295
>pajeet steals your job
>go on unemployment benefits and fuck his wife while he's at work
we niggers now
>>
>>54274192
don't be a salt bitch.
>>
>>54274229
No you
>>
>inb4 indians are stupid.
i literally learned how to code in c++ and java from watching pajeet tutorials on youtube.
>>
>>54271295
All of us desu. Indians are just better at tech than everyone else. Followed by Asians

White people can't do shit anymore
>>
>>54273836
>going to college
>getting in debt
enjoy owing uncle samstein the rest of your life.
>>
>Work in system test for a multinational
>Work with people from all countries
>Americans are competent but overly attached to their job and ideas, take it personally when something they've done has to change
>Chinese can follow instructions to the letter but freak out if something doesnt go as expected, no independent thinking whatsoever
>Spanish spend most of the workday chattering in groups but get their shit done
>Italians love giving presentations and introducing new technologies even if they complicate things
>British get hung up on questions of protocol and process
>Irish are absolutely zen and laid back about everything, but usually cut through the bullshit and fix the problem in the least complicated, most direct way, but don't give a shit about protocol or process
>Pakis take credit for others work, repeat things more competent coworkers have said outside meetings to management verbatim, try to manage everything even in non-management roles, absolutely clueless technically

And then the Pajeets
>Turn every simple thing into a massive chore
>Pull all levels of management into calls to discuss every minor change or bug report
>Will do anything, absolutely anything to avoid fixing something
>Blame you for finding the problem, and send you in circles gathering more and more elaborate log files, even when you've identified the exact root cause
>Never ever accept responsibility for anything
>Online all day, every day and night, always claim to be too busy, never accept any task less than 6 weeks in advance
>Always the last to provide information
>Their component usually arrives broken in the most stupid and obvious ways

They create work for themselves, they make their own lives hellish. If they'd just fucking do their work instead of spending so much time trying not to do it, everything would be fine.
>>
>>54272850
Everything good in this world came from the combined efforts of nations you entitled dipshit.
>>
>>54274345
>Indians are not Asians
Because of that kind of education you got your jobs taken over from
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>54271295
D A I LY
E
S
I
G
N
A
T H R E A D
E
D
>>
>>54271295
Maybe? If they start mining Western Australia,but no because i have my own lease so that fucks that theory in the arse.
>thinking everyone on /g/ os reliant on IT employment
>kek i actually leave the house and go into the desert
My weapon of choice
>>
wew
>>
>pajeet is the one conducting the interview
[poo intensifies]
>>
>>54272726
We have an Indian team... Which we hate using because they either do the work wrong or run into an issue and quit. If they run into a problem, they often won't tell us either.
>>
>>54274073
Diversity quotas or they BS their scores/papers
>>
>>54274125

You weren't supposed to let people know you were here, Pajeet.

We are deducting 10 rupees from your paycheck.
>>
>>54272796
The startup I work for, half of the software devs in the office in Israel are women.
>>
>>54271295
Maybe its time for whitey to git gud instead of spending his entire youth masturbating to japanese drawings and pastel horses.
>>
>>54271295
I got a job because pajeet is so incompetent they wanted to pay someone to yell at him and make sure his shit actually worked.
>>
They outsourced my job and made me train the Indians in India.
>>
>>54274073
There are 1 billion of them. If there's a one in million chance to have a non retarded indian they have 1000 of those.
>>
>>54274073
nepotism
>>
>>54271295
None because I'm gay white man and we into computer best.
>>
>>54272726
>>Bureaucracy is their hobby
>>Nepotism all the way, teams consisting of entire families...
>>Deliberately doing stuff wrong to avoid doing work e.g. I have to fix it.

This.

I've had to tell management -several times- that the codebase we inherited from the last Indian contractors they hired was not only unmanageable but also a serious security liability. Long story short, we got a consultant to make a security audit and estimate the amount required to actually fix the code. Guess what ? The total amount was more than what was paid to the Indians in the first place.

But /g/, let me be clear, if they COULD write good software, they WOULD. They don't have bad intentions, it's just that most of them lack proper education, they often work in all juniors team, have no technical leadership with them. Given these parameters it's impossible for them to suddenly become good at this.
>>
>>54272744
I guess that's the one good thing about living in Europe. Even in the UK we don't seem to have this problem yet.
>>
I'm actually getting replaced right now, well sort of.....everyone on my team is getting moved to a different department and getting a promotion- our current jobs are all going to be done by the Indians that we are training right now.

I'm in finance
>>
>>54275740
>They don't have bad intentions, it's just that most of them lack proper education
I don't give a shit about anyone's intentions, if they're shit then they shouldn't have the job.
>>
>>54275740
If they could write good software they wouldn't demand shit wages.
>>
>>54271295
>spend 10 months working for asshole
He was an H1b, why the fuck can an H1b start a business?

>he wanted me to build a clone of some NY startup that manages personal storage on a tote level
>after building literally everything he fires me
>offers me 50 fucking dollars to teach some indians
>i lie in wait for years
>he's still using my fucking code i refused to sign over to him
>his only backups are github and digital ocean snapshots
>passwords have never been changed
>this fucker refuses to pay me
>i still have access to the main admin
>hes now operating in 4 cities in 3 states

its
fucking
time

>digital ocean wont let you delete droplets without paying your bill
>cant access server unless it sends an email
>snapshots don't, transfer them to a random DO account so i can pilfer the data later
>YOU CAN FUCKING FORMAT THE DROPLETS WITH NO AUTHENTICATION

>his website now reads
"Our Servers are currently facing some technical issues which is making retrieving data difficult. If you are scheduled to have boxes dropped off or picked up please fill out this form ASAP."

he had no fucking DB backups, not even a schema backup to get the site back to "functional"
>how now has to hunt down and locate thousands of boxes in multiple warehouses only tagged by a number
>before i left he had me make it so customers don't get emailed about their box numbers
>he now has to deal with angry college students with rich parents whos going to be pissed little jhonnys box can't be located.

check fucking mate

Try to come at me and i'll fucking deport your ass for $15,000 in lost wages and forcing me to take adderall to complete projects at 4am.

>why did you even take that job?
Grooveshark got shut down and i had to quickly find a job while 400 other developers looked for jobs, it was a rough fucking year in florida.

Should i offer up a ransom for the lost data? or would that be extortion.
>>
File: pajeetcode.jpg (274 KB, 755x1341) Image search: [Google]
pajeetcode.jpg
274 KB, 755x1341
>>54271295
>>
>>54275781
>I don't give a shit about anyone's intentions, if they're shit then they shouldn't have the job.

This is right, I was just pointing out it's a little "sad" that they are set for failure even before they start the job.

These people would need a serious change in work ethics and management style to be effective. But the weight of the cultural "heritage" they have is just too much.
>>
>>54275916
>Should i offer up a ransom for the lost data? or would that be extortion.

Just have him deported. He won't be able to come back due to immigration and then publis his info so that customers can sue him.
>>
>>54271295
>tfw I just changed jobs to up my pay grade and insulate myself from Pajeets
>smugfrog.jpg2000
>>
>>54275915
>If they could write good software they wouldn't demand shit wages.

This. There are actually a few outsourcing firms in India that offers quality, but they do it at the western price.

Eastern Europe and Latin America is the way to go for good outsourcing. But they won't stay cheap for long.
>>
>>54271295

Considering I work in the "games" industry I don't think I will be losing my job to until they start making database simulator of youtube videos on how to make a student database game.
>>
>>54272324
Explain
>>
>>54276387
he's a janitor
>>
my company actually replaced an incompetent indian with me (non pajeet). feels good mang
>>
So what's your income now?
>>
>>54276018
$?
>>
Different industry here

Indians are already shutting on 3D and have been for a while

2 fucking dollar assets and they're decent quality too.
>>
>>54272482
>Most people are paid way too much, especially in the US.

That applies mostly to the public sector.
>>
>>54272969
The better question is, how did these shitty programmers got hired in the first place?
>>
>>54274313
that just means you're dumber than they are.
>>
>>54274413
>Because of that kind of education you got your jobs taken over from

South Asians aren't real Asians. Ditto Filipinos, Malaysians and other mud races. East Asians aren't stealing jobs.
>>
>>54275740
>But /g/, let me be clear, if they COULD poo in the loo, they WOULD. They don't have bad bowels, it's just that most of them lack proper education, they often all shit in designated streets, have no toilet paper with them. Given these parameters it's impossible for them to suddenly poo in the loo.
>>
>pointing out a flaw in globalist capitalism
>blame the poor as shit Indians instead

Every fucking time
>>
>>54272354
It has nothing to do with how good you are at you r job, a corporation will take any means necessary to save money.
>>
File: 1458979011174.jpg (20 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1458979011174.jpg
20 KB, 493x402
>>54271295
I never got a job in the first place

Thanks india!
>>
>>54272726
>Beauracracy is their hobby

Scary accurate.
>>
>>54272343
>How do I steal your job too?

have me go to college 6 years ago with a job lined up then a few months before grad, sneak into america and have my teacher tell me some sand nigger or pajeet took it becase he felt sorry for him while i became a acoholic because i didnt find a non related min wage job until like 3 years later.
>>
>>54276387
Take poo
Then go into loo
>>
>>54272361
It's funny cuzy company did that and the support from the pajeets was so fucking awful that after three years of stagnated development, they fired the pajeets and hired more us based coders. No more 4am teleconferences for me
>>
>>54281714
me too. Thank you India.
>>
File: DSC.jpg (145 KB, 1087x818) Image search: [Google]
DSC.jpg
145 KB, 1087x818
>Hire Pajeets
>Go get a coffee one afternoon
>Accidentally wander into the D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G C U B I C L E
>>
>>54274393
Wouldn't you consider yourself to be good? Your parents aren't nations... Well maybe your mom is.
>>
>mfw pajeet cant have my job
>>
>>54273742
More money than you
>>
>>54274357
>>Spanish spend most of the workday chattering in groups but get their shit done

It's a miracle I can't explain. These guys take 2 hour lunches, are always in the hallways chatting, seldom about work yet they indeed ship.
>>
>>54278796
jews
>>
this fukn indian girl got hired at the same time as me
totally incompetent, speaks english but i can barely understand a word she says, even when it's in an email the words are all english but none of it makes any sense, her cubicle smells like shit, she smells like shit, her fukn food in the microwave stinks up a radius of 25 feet
i can only pray she doesnt win in the h1b lottery (still staying on student visa)
>>
Story time, /g/

>no job, at shitty community college
>brother still in expensive prep highschool
>I used to attend there but failed out
>highschool gets a grant to open manufacturing lab with 3D printers, laser cutters, some CNC equipment too
>grant is from a local college (not mine)
>high school wants an intern, probably paid
>I stop by to inquire and she asks when I can start
>work for a few days, mostly equipment training/setup
>meet the guy who oversees the grant for the college, he's an Indian
>he asks who I am
>teacher tells him I'm the prospective intern
>he goes away
>a few days later there's CAD training being offered from the college
>I'm already certified in AutoCAD from highschool
>the CAD trainer is the most pajeet Indian I've ever met
>all the stereotypes fit this particular pajeet
>30 character unspellable last name? Check.
>"My friend" after every sentence? Check.
>Describes his family back in India at every given opportunity? Check.
>ad nauseam
>days pass
>end up making stuff like inkscape templates for the laser cutters, setting up Blender for 3D printing
>set myself up a little desk in the lab
>training a few students on laser cutter safety
>school head of security stops by
>says I need to have a background check from the Dept. of Education if I'm going to be on the payroll
>okay, I dindu nothin, no problem
>get fingerprinted, fill out paperwork
>ask when it should be back
>it will be in 2+ months
>oh by the way don't come back on campus until then
>fucking really
>nobody told me this
>wait a week, email the teacher
>radio silence
>wait a week, repeat
>all quiet
>ask brother what the fuck happened
>get an email back from her before brother finds out
>Sorry anon, you can't work here anymore. Grant admins said either you go away, or the funding does.
>I'm fucking furious
>find out from brother that the pajeets wanted their students to have all the internships

I'm told my desk is still there, waiting for a Pajeet Rajdamanijahasan Jr. to poo in it.
>>
>>54273923
>TFW I made this image
Feels good mang.
>>
>>54285069
Your fantasies are becoming really elaborate and detailed.
We'll have to see about upping your meds next visit if things don't calm down.
>>
I don't understand how Pajeetland can function given how fucking lazy and inept all Pajeets are.
>>
>>54271295
>Indians

How can one country be so fucking disgusting.

Also how are they supposed to do our jobs? They are busy raping stuff and shitting on their streets and in their rivers.
>>
>>54272482
What is hidden costs? If you outsource something, then they are not as responsible if you actually hired them.
>>
File: 986.jpg (9 KB, 229x224) Image search: [Google]
986.jpg
9 KB, 229x224
>>54272726
>causes the break room to smell like diapers
>>
One day my boss came to the open space and told use we were too expensive and Airbus don't pay enough despite the massive ammount of shekel Airbus get every single second.

The boss hand picked me and a few other above-average-monkies to plan the "offshorization". And just like that me and a few other dudes went to Casablanca, we lived in a fancy hotel which was also an hidden brothel -so I fucked sandprostitutes for free everyday and lost my virginity in the process but that's another story, a story I will never forget-. There in Marocco, I taught the Marrocans the art of being a CERTIFIED SAP CODE MONKEY and a PAJEET-TIER SAP TECH SUPPORT TECHNICIAN. Then I went back home with the other lead-monkies, my balls empty and my head full of memories.

After two month I went to the hospital for a STD-Check. I was cleared, nice.
After four month everyone from our "departement" was fired (70 people) except us the lead monkies because we were in charge of piloting our morrocans-pajeets and a few people just in case the workload exploded or the islamic-pajeets rioted.
After 6 month boss told us we were doing fine, and profits were back.
After 9 month all the silverback gorillas (me and the other überchimps) got a nice raise, and to tell you the truth we don't do much, the morrocans have evolved and can think and solve problems by themselves.

Today I post that story on /g/.
Don't judge me, I never asked for this.

The end.
>>
>>54286373
>implying it is functioning
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.