[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ptg/ - Private Trackers General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: AVOID THE MARK.jpg (2 MB, 2392x2927) Image search: [Google]
AVOID THE MARK.jpg
2 MB, 2392x2927
/marked/ edition

Old thread: >>54256852 → (Cross-thread)

/comfy/ rules
>/r/trackers >>>/out/
>whatcucks >>>/b/
>Cabal cucks >>>/suicide/
>Ghostleechers >>> welcome

New to /ptg/? Have an enquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
Or update it yourself if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Want to request a file? Notify this anon and he'll try to upload it for you:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19nyXcV0xtMuPk1wooASfVlwgSPPbb5Ex4La9XV5WGXU/viewform

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
Remember the following:
>tracker staff are known to browse and post in these threads - think twice before offering to trade, buy or sell invites and accounts here
>the same goes for publicly offering or accepting invites - even if staffers aren't watching, an anon may still report you
>around 60% of posters here chat shit - don't make any claims about sites based on "something you read here once" (this especially applies if a poster has a name/trip attached)
>>
>>54268422
>>
File: 1451343517816.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451343517816.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
new thread time?
>>
>>54268450
They have to be caught seeding/leeching in the infested swarm, nothing short of that will get them a notice.
>>
>>54268450
How to contact DMCA companies? They pay for tips?
>>
So let me get this straight, you guys have thousands of seedbox and home IPs, and if you get caught you're gonna blackmail the PTP staff? Just to be clear, they won't be blackmailed, but the notion of actually having something useful to blackmail them with is funny to me. So when they inevitably don't let you blackmail them, you start injecting the peers into public torrents which inevitably causes mayhem, they attempt to make users change their IPs, which won't work to anywhere near the level they'll need it to, which will either result in two things: 1. They accept it and live with the fact that users start getting DMCA notices and all kinds of crazy shit that comes with public torrents, or 2. They ban thousands of users who can't or won't change their IPs.

Is there any hole in this plan, any reason it won't go like that?
>>
I dreamed I was ghostleeched. Stop messing with my sleep ptg.
>>
>>54268529
What is the point of this, other than to fuck with PTP? What do I, the normal PTP user who just wants to download and enjoy movies, get out of this? Absolutely nothing other than hurting ourselves. This is like launching a nuke into your city just to get rid of one person you don't like very much, killing everyone including you in the process.

Why are we even having this discussion? I was pretty against PTP/312cuck in general, but this level of autism is beyond the usual autism we have around here.
>>
>>54268577
>What is the point of this, other than to fuck with PTP
That is the damn point nigger. Get back at PTP for fucking with us.
>>
>>54268529
> people get notices for downloading movies from ptp
> ptp turns semi public
> people stop using ptp out of fear
gg
>>
>>54268577
While its good to annoy 312c, the goal isn't that

The goal is to force a re-write/improvement to the bittorent protocol to prevent ghostleeching type shit ad only big sites like PTP can let that happen
>>
Love that poster.
>>
>>54268601
>re-write/improvement
keep dreaming, day ain't no such tang brother!
>>
>>54268577
kek, you could always use a vpn to protect urself from the fallout.

People go to ptp because they dont have to fuck with vpns/seedboxes. This should be changed :^)
>>
Just mho, private trackers seem like a headfuck.I'd rather just keep doing tpb yify kat.
Yeah i prolly don't get god tier quality new release movies but w/e aint that fussed. Lucky if one out of 100 movies is even worth watching.
If i was that anal about quality I'd just sign up for nzb
>>
I hope PTP doesn't stop recruiting with all this bullshit happening.
>>
So, is Operation Peer Leaking attack V 2.0 underway?
>>
>>54268622
>they dont have to fuck with seedboxes
said the tard
>>
>>54268627
They can't stop recruiting

When a tracker stops recruiting, it literally dies. Look at iTS and FSC. Even HDBits and Pedros are recruiting now to avoid being extinct

The fallout of this will probably the recruitment requirements would go up
>>
>>54268529
The person who thinks he can blackmail them is one guy. Most of just find the idea of fucking with 312c funny.
>>
>>54268625
use rarbg
>>54268648

>requirements would go up
up yo ass
>>
>>54268648
>the recruitment requirements would go up
Getting to Elite is already pretty hard, how are they going to make it worse?
>>
>>54268648
>Even HDBits and Pedros are recruiting now to avoid being extinct
hdb doesn't need new members to stay alive senpai
>>
>>54268661
Yea, old stuff dies all the time with nobody giving a shit, they just ride on pure encoding power!
>>
>>54268648
Where's Pedros recruiting?
>>
>>54268577
312c is a cancerous tumor on the body that is PTP. We need to remove the cancer. If we can't remove the cancer then PTP will die. It's not a big deal, when one tracker dies two or three better ones rise in its place. Taking out cancer should be our priority.
>>
>>54268671
TPS -eat a cock subforum
>>
>>54268659
I dunno.

>>54268661
Why do you think they started recruiting at AHD and PTP? They do. Members go inactive and even the ones who don't are not enough to support the site.
>>
>>54268678
I can't be fucked
>>
>>54268684
Then you won't get in pedros super elite tracker myfriend
>>
>>54268671
It used to be really hard getting a Pedros invite (as a member). Now every 2 weeks (or so), the admin gives us bonus invites that we can use to invite people. So they aren't directly recruiting, but they are trying to get more lifeblood into their tracker
>>
>>54268693
What is the point in Pedro's? Is it actually better than WCD? I don't see how it can be.
>>
>>54268705
If you are super into classical, it is better than what.cd. They have scans of the inserts and are tagged by people that know how to tag classical. Everything else, what.cd is better.
>>
>>54268732
Oh OK. Is it targeted at classical music or is it a general music tracker that just happens to be good for classical?
>>
>>54268705
nah, I wouldnt say that it is. What is better. But pedros fills a specific niche. Here are some of the things I like about it:

- all albums must contain the artwork. Doesn't really matter for albums. But the recent Beatles 1 BluRay had a 250 book. A member scanned that book and included it with his torrent

- All BluRay concert videos are freeleech. AFAIK what doesn't even have concert videos

- They have a "Community Backup" thing going. They release monthly torrents of pbthal's vinyl rips as well as PS3SACD backups. These are huge 70-250Gb packs. All freeleech. So I dont have to worry about my ratio when getting quality content

Con:
-Genres are a bit "dad-rocky" to me. Of course it has classical music and electronic but definitely not as much as what
>>
>>54268745
General music tracker, that is good for classical.
>>
What's your guys' opinion on KaraGarga? Worth groveling for to let me back in? I guess I got kicked some time ago for inactivity, even though I was seeding a decent bit.
>>
>>54268601
>The goal is to force a re-write/improvement to the bittorent protocol to prevent ghostleeching type shit

Very unlikely to happen. More than likely we will see an entirely new p2p protocol being made with privacy in mind.
>>
>>54268833
>groveling for to let me back in?
He means blowing cocks
>>
>>54268844
yea so real IPs aren't so visible, you would need a different client that would work with the tracker so they encrypt the IP values so the individual users sees a code and not a real IP.(ghostleeching = kaput )
>>
>>54268674
>312c is a cancerous tumor on the body that is PTP.
>We need to remove the cancer.
>If we can't remove the cancer then PTP will die.
>Taking out cancer should be our priority.

Holy shit, nigger, do you have anything in your life other than obsessing about 312c?

The guy is a cunt but holy shit he's not even the worst thing to happen to private trackers. If anything, the assholes on /ptg/ who cheat are much worse than 312c

Seriously, get a fucking life already.
>>
>>54268844
I agree, the point isn't specifics though, the point is that SOMETHING needs to be done. It's all too convenient for everything to carry along as it is when things could be better. All of the sites, as good as they are for content, have become stale as fuck, people like 312cuck have become far too comfortable abusing their positions of power. We need to force a change somehow.
>>
>>54268864
hello Antibody...oh please wipe dat 312c cum of yo lips
>>
>>54268861
The main focus is not to prevent ghostleeching but to allow people to torrent without being seen by 3rd party copyright fag companies.

I have a feeling that once this happens, private trackers will start to fade away, unless the new protocol also makes private trackers more secure than public ones despite the protocol-wide privacy guarantee.
>>
>>54268864
>If anything, the assholes on /ptg/ who cheat are much worse than 312c

I can't disagree with this. At least 312c isn't looking to Jew us out of our bandwidth like ghostleechers and ratio cheaters.
>>
>>54268908
>private trackers will start to fade away,
clients could communicate with each other via dht and decode IP values internally and securely so yea trackers could be pointless.
>>
>>54268864
Fuck off back to /r/trackers
>>54268908
I don't see it happening like that because you still have the problem of imploring people to seed. It's not torrents specifically that are the problem here, P2P is just a shitty solution to an even shittier problem. We'll have this problem until intellectual property laws change.
>>54268916
No, he's just trying to jew people out of access to content entirely because his own ego tells him to. He's a fucking despicable cunt.
>>
>>54268873
If somebody makes a new p2p protocol that makes it impossible to see who is doing what on the swarms, then private trackers will be less valuable. Most people would prefer to use TPB if there's no way to get caught and retention would improve.

Also, seedboxes would become less important since a major reason to use a seedbox is to not allow anybody to see your real IP.

Imagine a world where everybody has a fiber connection and we all use a p2p protocol that guarantees that nobody can see your real IP. Piracy would be widespread, hitting into the 10s of millions of downloaders, and all of those faggot copyright monitors would go out of business.

Such a beautiful world...
>>
>>54268952
>No, he's just trying to jew people out of access to content entirely because his own ego tells him to.

That's not true. The staff agrees with his actions. He's actually getting rid of bad people even if you disagree with his personality.
>>
>>54268961
The vast majority of people can't be bothered to seed. The reason why there are so many seeders on PTs is because America and the EU have been cracking down on piracy so harshly that if they tried to download something off a public tracker they'd be buttfucked. Therefore, they have no choice but to do what they can to retain their account.
>>
>>54268971
I don't give a fuck what random dickhead staff think, they're all cunts for thinking they have the right to control the flow of information.
>>
>>54268961
>hitting into the 10s of millions of downloaders
that's happening right now moron
>>
>>54268974
>The vast majority of people can't be bothered to seed.

If the protocol guarantees you can't get caught seeding, then you'd see a lot more seeders.
>>
>>54268961
There's no reason to assume people would just start seeding when they aren't being implored to. And they may even leave stuff seeding short term, but you're still gonna have a problem with long term retention.
>>
>>54268974
people will seed or leech seed the latest stuff anyway
>>
>>54268976
>they're all cunts for thinking they have the right to control the flow of information.

It's a private tracker, you communist. They can do whatever they want on their servers.

Nobody is limiting you from getting that information. You are just upset that somebody wont let you into their private server.
>>
>>54268986
That's not the reason people stop seeding on public trackers for the most part though. People stop seeding because it hogs their bandwidth, because they don't want whatever it is they downloaded any more and delete it, or because they're just plain cunts and don't care.
>>
>>54268986
>protocol guarantees you can't get caught seeding, then you'd see a lot more seeders
doubt it, maybe if the client is also a better filemanager than explorer and super light on resources, then you'll see something
>>
>>54268986
The people who genuinely want to share content would seed more often. However those who don't want to bother or are forced into it by the necessity of the copyright laws wouldn't bother.

On the other hand, piracy heaven would be everyone uploading to DDL which would have the best retention.
>>
Stop shilling 312c
>>54268916
>jew us out of bandwidth
Your client still reports uploads from ghostleechers, meaning you aren't being jewed out of anything
>>54268971
>the staff agrees with his actions
Except that ptp staff member on /r/trackers who said he disapproved on 312c posting the bantree while drunk
>getting rid of bad people
Can someone post a pic of the bantree which contained members with TBs of upload, one of which had donated, and none of which were cheaters.
>>
>>54268998
I'm on their shitty private tracker. And I'm not a fucking communist don't ever call me that. Communists are the ones who are against the free flow of information, they believe they should control what can and can't be shared.
>>
>>54268984
I would say that there's only less than 10 million active torrenters in the entire world right now and the rest of piracy is DDL, usenet, streams, and usb sticks given to others by hand.

Torrenting is a dying practice because of the very limitations and poor security of the Bittorrent protocol.

https://torrentfreak.com/pirates-switch-from-torrents-to-streaming-and-download-sites-160426/
>>
>>54268998
>They can do whatever they want on their servers
Yea but the owner might not be aware that he's having a HUGE cunt under him, that abuses his power and shits all over the users with his paranoia .
And yea he's limiting the information flow you moron, that's obvious.
>>
>>54269016
>Except that ptp staff member on /r/trackers who said he disapproved on 312c posting the bantree while drunk

Doesn't matter if he approves of the bans. They still think he is banning the right people.
>>
>>54269018
>I'm not a fucking communist don't ever call me that. Communists are the ones who are against the free flow of information, they believe they should control what can and can't be shared.

Communists do that, but Communists are also against private property, which PTP is an example of. They think like you, believing that you have a right to go into PTP and change whatever you want about their staff, the same way Communists went into Russian farms and took the crops from private farmers.
>>
>>54269016
>Your client still reports uploads from ghostleechers
Yea and makes him look like a cheater.
>>54269016
Staff support each other 's decisions no matter what, I've seen staff on PTs that disagree with decisions but won't contest them in any way(if a user gets banned even if other staff sees he was an ok user ,only the staff that gave the ban can remove it and they all support that even if it's unfair ) That's how stuff is done on PTs.
>>
>>54269070
Their servers are their property, but nothing else is. That's why we're trying to fuck with them, for thinking they can exert control beyond their property.
>>
>>54269100
Yea, your house is your property but you can't murder, injure or do other stuff to people, just cause
>muh property !
>>
>>54268462
Why the fuck have you fucked up the OP?
>>
>>54269100
>for thinking they can exert control beyond their property.

They aren't exerting control beyond their servers, you idiot. You're a fucking communist because you think PTP is part of the internet you have the right to change in your image.
>>
>>54269124
he's the shitty curry OP
>>
>>54269116
>muh morals
You're on a website for pirating content. What is amoral about someone else pirating content from said website?
>>
>>54269132
Why they bitch so much on /r/trackers and why do they own /r/trackers banning everyone that says something against their trackers?
>>
Holy shit, the autism in this thread.

>waaah, i am entitled to a PTP account despite being a big enough idiot to stand out among 35.000 other people
>waaah, i'm too dumb to realize that being associated with a public, archived forum that bashes private tracker staff and blatantly talks about selling invites might be a bad idea if i want to keep my account
>waaah, if i don't get my account back i'm gonna throw a tantrum and pointlessly attempt to deny service to thousands of people, even though if i was in their shoes i would probably think what i'm doing is cuntish but fuck that because if things don't go my way then fuck everyone and everything!!

312c's a massive cunt, but you all are way worse.
>>
>>54269152
They got r/trackers covered. You can never win against them in a PR fight, even if you're right. This is what voltaire is for pretty much.
>>
>>54269147
might as well add CP and selling drugs then MORON.
It's not just morals is being a human in a society!
>>
>>54269152
They dont. /r/trackers has rules, if you go full retard in the comments, and break /r/tracker and reddit rules, dont be surprised you get banned. It is not 4chan.
>>
>>54269173
They'll make shit up as "evidence" and have everyone buying into it by repeating it a 100 times. Also, ptp fans end up brigading everyone who disagrees.
>>
>>54269181
see
>>54269173
>>
>>54269162
Don't assume the people posting in here are the cucks that got treebanned. I'm just posting because trolling 312c is funny.
>>
>>54269192
I still have a PTP account.
>>
>>54269174
The fuck are you talking about?
Get off your high horse m8
>>
>>54269192
Same here. I don't even use ptp anymore becuz shenanigans.
>>
>>54268908
You aren't going to force someone to create a new protocol. All of you need healthier lives. Go get laid.
>>
>>54269197
I never had one tbqh (to be quite honest) fampai (portemanteau of 'senpai' and 'senpai' used to refer to one who is close to you like family).
I don't watch movies or tv.
>>
>>54269152
There was a post on r/trackers directly referencing this general not even a week or so ago with many constructive replies from various tracker staff. It got linked here even. It's probably still up. You're just some mouthbreather who thinks they can be an idiot anywhere on the internet and not have any repercussions.
>>
>>54268961
Imagine . . .

Urafaget
>>
>>54269200
for example: just cause you sell drugs doesn't mean you have to pimp your sister as well
>>54269233
newfag drink yo milk and go to bed
>>
Do Torrentday still steal peers from other trackers?
>>
>>54269233
It was a PR coverup. You're a damned fool if you bought into any of the lies ptp staff conjured up as "evidence"

Leave the dicksucking to the fanboys.
>>
This thread sounds like MPAA agents are here trying to take down another tracker. This literally only benefits the MPAA. Well IPT will be happy too.
>>
>>54269232
>I don't watch movies or tv.
Why not? Are you a gaymer?
>>
>>54268908
Japan experienced this exact problem. Laws against file sharing are heavily enforced, and of course people aren't going to stop downloading their moe animes, so lots of torrenting alternatives have popped up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_sharing_in_Japan
>>
>>54269250
Probably from filelist and other curry trackers, but yea probably, zek does a good job to provide top speeds no matter what
>>
>>54269250
Some ghostleech faggots from here got hired/head hunted by the TD staff to inject peers.
>>
>>54269247
Go fuck yourself.

>>54269254
Do you have a single fact to back this up?
>>
>>54269258
>MPAA agents are here trying to take down
Shut up moron!
>>
>>54269264
Perfect Dark is a pretty good protocol
>>
>>54269152
>Why they bitch so much on /r/trackers and why do they own /r/trackers banning everyone that says something against their trackers?

They don't. The /r/trackers mods agree with what private tracker staff think makes for a good tracker. Hell, they even removed 312c as mod.
>>
>>54269284
Slow as shit
>>
>>54269007
DDL having best retention? Since when.
How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>54269231
>You aren't going to force someone to create a new protocol.

Nobody said anybody here is forcing this to happen. It will eventually happen because Bittorrent is an outdated protocol that needs to be replaced by something that fixes of its problems.
>>
>>54269272
Well, i discussed yesterday with a TD moderator and he said that Zek was gone a long time ago.
>>
>>54269303
>he didn't read the rest of the fucking conversation
>>54268961
Because imagination equals reality right, you delusional schizophrenic?
>>
>>54268658
Back to yify tpb kat i go
>>
>>54269285
They removed 312cuck because it doesn't even really fucking matter. He still has the same amount of power because of his position at PTP.
>>
File: ovho1_500.gif (323 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ovho1_500.gif
323 KB, 500x281
>>54269285
They do you disgusting cretin.
I've been lurking for years, you're just a dumb newfag ready to suck the first cock that slaps his face.
>>
>>54269313
>TD moderator and he said that Zek was gone a long time ago.
zek owns TD you freaking idiot
>>
>>54269027
Oh, you would say that? Would you really? How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>54269328
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>54269142
At least I know someone else has noticed this BS.
>>
>>54269007
>piracy heaven would be everyone uploading to DDL which would have the best retention.

Private servers available for usage by sale are the worst methods of retention because they can be affected by copyright law very, very easily because running a business leaves you open to the law.

p2p is the only way to ensure high retention because there is no business to be affected and thus no way for copyright to be enforced.
>>
>>54269360
>Imagine a world where everybody has a fiber connection and we all use a p2p protocol that guarantees that nobody can see your real IP. Piracy would be widespread, hitting into the 10s of millions of downloaders, and all of those faggot copyright monitors would go out of business...
Context.
>>
>>54269344
With monthly visits in the billions he assumes there are only 10mil pirates...
>>
>>54269328
>They do you disgusting cretin.

wow great argument. come back when you have factual evidence of PTP directly controlling anything else beyond their servers.
>>
/ghostleechig/ is the purest form of piracy

stay pure /g/
>>
>>54269369
stay dumb idc
>>
>>54269261
Yes, but I only play a couple of old games which you don't need private trackers for. I use private trackers mostly for music and ebooks.
>>
>>54269418
Not him but you're like me those buggers are really annoying to find without a tracker. High-five.
>>
>>54269328
>proud of lurking reddit for years
>>54269373
Kek'd
>>
>>54269343
I asked because i want to now if he are an asshole, so now i am not an idiot but you are.
>>
>>54269373
Yea,even if the cops bust the side wide open you'll look innocent.
>>
>>54269447
>i want to now if he are an asshole
shut up...
>>
>>54269447
THE CURRIES ARE HERE
>>
>>54268908
big private trackers are never the pinnacle of privacy, simply because all the peers get thrown into the same pool for a torrent. it will be a speed vs. privacy consideration.
>>
File: i7xp3f.jpg (9 KB, 440x267) Image search: [Google]
i7xp3f.jpg
9 KB, 440x267
>>54269447
>>
PTP's tracker is backup.
BTN still isn't back.
>>
>>54269656
>btn
>good
What's the point in all that content when your tracker is down 6 months a year.
>>
>Deadpool.2016.1080p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD
>>
>>54269661
With the exception of two shows I don't actually watch TV. I have BTN as a just in case I actually ever start watching TV, a potential invite farm and for when I can't be bothered seeding on animebytes.
>>
>>54269685
>weeb detected
>>
>>54268462
butmadd irc faggot OP that ruins /ptg/
>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup
>http://pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc
>>
>>54269752
that link hasn't been in here for a while.

Also, those looking for IRCs for invites can just use Google.
>>
This thread is probably the least comfy thread I've ever seen. I'm ashamed to say I've been one on of the people shitposting in it.
>>
>>54269772
>that link hasn't been in here for a while.
Yea and you had to come in and ruin everything
If I want to google I'll search for naked pics of your mom, it was meant for da kids man, fucktard.
>>
>High-Rise.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-PLAYNOW
>>
>>54269811
upvoted
>>
When is Ch1 gonna make AB great again?

AB is now getting flooded with shitty garbage low quality encodes and no one is stopping it :(
>>
>>54269854
>tfw weeb comfy rule is removed
>>
>>54269162
>bashes private tracker staff
This really should not be a big enough issue to ban someone over, unless you want the 10bux situation where every second user is banned for "moderator sass"

>blatantly talks about selling invites
this is a little more reasonable
>>
apparently btn lost some data
they even remove"no data lost from the home page"
>>
>>54269870
Doubt it. Must have been a redundant array or something. They didn't make any correction to their twitter.
>>
>>54269870
still shows down for me
>>
>>54269866
>this is a little more reasonable
gtfo and lube up for 312c,you know he's comes in dry and unexpected
>>
>>54269870
>they even remove"no data lost from the home page"

I noticed that too. Looks like we have another data loss incident.
>>
>>54269892
>>54269870
looks like they recovered the data, you morons
>>
>>54269892
I hope they open up to help fill the void.
>>
>>54269890
if you buy an invite you're a fuckin idiot desu
>>
>>54269907
Do you even know what data loss entails you dumbass?
>>
>>54269916
Why would I pay to pirate?
>>
>>54269854
>people editing the subtitle font on an encode and then uploading it acting like that's an ok thing to do
AB will never be comfy again. RIP aldy.
>>
>>54269661
>What's the point in all that content when your tracker is down 6 months a year.

BTN is backup tracker tier.
>>
>>54269661
>he didn't get an HDBits account as a backup
>>
>>54269971
Aldy left and AB is garbage now...

cant wake up.jpg
>>
>>54269854
Is there any German dubbed animus on AB?

Im trying to learn German and it would help me alot, but before i try to get in i need to know .
>>
>>54270059
But I am on HDB.
>>
>AB
>Your account has been disabled, due to inactivity or rule violation. Use Account Support to get it reenabled.
Looks like I'm not missing anything at the moment.

>>>54270265
Haven't seen any foreign subbed/dubbed content on there at all when I still had a working account.
>>
File: 1458853718226.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458853718226.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>54270265
>dubbed
I don't think there's even a language filter.
>>
What did ScreaminJay do to get banned at PTP and other sites?
>>
>>54269854
>great again
>again
It has always been shit. Their exclusive content is quickly leaked to other sites and it's basically a rag-tag of content from those other sites.
>>
>>54269671
Based Romanian gypsies:
http://hdencode.com/deadpool-2016-1080p-bluray-dd5-1-x264-rosubbed-ctrlhd/
>>
>>54270354
AB has exclusive content?

thats a nice joke anon, i think they dont even have an internal team
>>
>>54270360
>uploaded.net link

kek they can't even make money by mirroring the link to other hosts
>>
>>54270378
People on AB upload remuxes and exclusive encodes, right? Except all of those can be found on other sites the day after.

AB has no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>54270395
Subs are more important than remuxes and encodes. There's no point in watching it in good quality if the translations are shit.
>>
Interesting.. a new fork of libtorrent has been created.. developer username is 312c
>>
>>54270676
lies
>>
>>54270676
Link?
>inb4 you rused me
>>
Anyword from ptp as to why they were down so long?
>>
>>54270737
>he doesn't know about shoppy
Leave newfag
>>
>>54270737
DELETE THIS
>>
>>54268529
cant they just include a dummy "torrent downloaded from ptp.txt" file and avoid hash collisions with public torrents
>>
>>54270777
Nice same numbers
>>
>>54270737
Nobody fall for the 312 meme and q marked
>>
okay /ptg/, I don't want to buy hard drives to backup my library as it would cost a decent chunk of money for the hard drive space and I dont care to spend that right now.

My question is are there any decent online cloud backup options that have unlimited storage space (or at least 15TB) for a reasonable price and wont steal my data?
>>
>>54270873
>My question is are there any decent online cloud backup options that have unlimited storage space (or at least 15TB) for a reasonable price and wont steal my data?

lol no faggot. buy hard drives only.
>>
>>54270839
Isn't this curry as fuck?
>>
>>54270873
Yeah it's called a seedbox. Use that for torrenting and ftp stuff/put plex on it and you're golden.
That said it's better if you build yourself a NAS just for the sake of actually being able to own the data.
Just stop eating junk food for a month and you'll be fine
>>
>>54270873
you're worried about getting your stolen shit stolen?
>>
>>54270886
So either I lose ~6TB of my data trimming down what I already have so I can make a RAID 1 array, or I buy another ~$500 in hard drives and mirror everything onsite with a NAS.

>>54270900
I have my old desktop sitting here that I could setup as a NAS, but I would still need enough hard drive space to mirror my main library which is going to cost me at least $500 just in hard drives.

>>54270918
It's the principle, i'm not doing anything particularly illegal or anything, I just dont want the jews to get my data.
>>
>>54270929
Trust me if you wanna hoard that data then a nas is the way to go
If your pc is getting bogged down due to your downloading free leech shit you're never gonna watch then either delete it or get a seedbox to handle your torrents.
>FTP over all that shit you don't watch
>seed it with the box + use it for general seeding
>boom more space on your home pc
or
>build nas
>safe from jews forever
>more efficient
etc etc
>>
>>54270929
Why do you want to store this much? You should only back up what you can't replace.

How about you get a life and stop worrying about hoarding all those stupid Deadpool remuxes you can download over and over again if need be?
>>
>>54270958
I mean, my specs are fine, I have my torrents running in a Linux VM with 8GB of RAM and 2 cores of my 5820k running it. More than enough for a couple thousand torrents and ~13TB of content.

I'll probably get my old desktop setup as a NAS in the next 2-3 months, gotta save up for the hard drives if this is what I am doing.
>>
>>54271004
Bruh you'll easily make 500 buckaroos in 2-3 months
Even if you're poor just cut back on frivilous shit like junk food and booze and you'll have dem drives in no time.
I'm doing the same thing with a 4K TV right now
>>
>>54271026
>frivilous shit like
whores
>>
BTN lost data confirmed
promotions and advent calenders prisez lost after 20/04/2016
>>
>>54271172
It's not like I got any gold stars anyway... :(
>>
Why was that comment deleted? Are the rumours of 312c being (friendly with) a janitor actually true?
>>
>cross seeding stuff from hdb and ptp
>crt + a and move all torrents from hdb and ptp to my kino folder
>just realised this might fuck up my cross seeding
what le fug guys??
I think i'll be ok though
>>
>>54271237
Yes
>>
>>54271237
DDOSing or calling for a DDOS are prohibited on all boards, reddit.
>>
>>54271237
that filename has a timestamp anon :^)
>>
>>54271522
...okay?

The post was 13:45 local time for him
He was in the thread at the time and when the page updated 10 minutes later it had been deleted so it was grayed out. He then takes a screen shot at 13:55 local time of the now deleted post and posts the screenshot and comment at 13:56 local time.

It all makes sense anon what are you trying to imply?
>>
>>54271265
Once you've run the torrent in your client you can move the files and it won't detect they're missing until the client someone attempts to leech from you. For stuff that's rarely snatched you can get away with doing this for literally months and accrue bonus points. As soon as someone tries to download it just delete the torrent as you've had your use out of the bonus points.
>>
>>54271172
sauce
>>
>>54271608
interesting
i'd rather seed though and it looks like my torrents are still cross seeding so it's ok
>tfw missing out on a shitton of BP because ptp was down
thanks 312c!
>>
>>54268462
Reposting https://ghostbin.com/paste/vngar for you.
>>
>>54271804
Yeah. I forgot to add also, if you close the client, on opening it again it'll do a quick check to verify that the files are there and if they're not it'll display an error. So you can only get away with this if you leave the client running indefinitely.
>>
can someone explain to a /ptg/ oldtimer who got banned by 312cuck?
and how did he determine who was banworthy
>>
>>54272161
>irc fags force a meme about 321c to be EPIC
>321c gets upset
>lurks their irc
>caps a log about them joking to trade invs (they all were anyway but everyone does on irc , it's unofficially fine if no one rats)
>boom gets revenge by banning them
>???
>buffer
tl;dr cyber bullying gone wrong
>>
>>54271237
>jany cant's see IP
>>
>>54272161
Everyone who uses this site is scum, and only waiting three months for a response before going "rouge" is being impatient.
>>
>>54272199
>retards using the same nicks in IRC that they used on PTP
why
>>
>>54272302
They didn't think they were doing anything wrong
>>
>>54272315
going on any pt irc and saying hurr durr who wants to trade invitez will get you b& even as an obvious joke
everyone knows this
everyone also knows 312cuck is the biggest loser who perma lurks /g/
why did they think they wouldn't get banned?
>>
>>54272199
>joking to trade invs

suuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>54272357
it wasn't an invite giveaway like 312c has drilled into the heads of the PTP staff. It was an invite between indivuals who had known each other for months, and were ignored by the recruiter
>>
Private tracker visits declining, DDL winning:
https://torrentfreak.com/pirates-switch-from-torrents-to-streaming-and-download-sites-160426/
>>
File: musoprivate.jpg (21 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
musoprivate.jpg
21 KB, 600x422
>>54272940
>>
>>54272940
Good, keep normies in their respective quality.
>>
Do I need PTP if I'm already on AHD? I realize one is a movie tracker and the other one an HD tracker, but are there any upsides to PTP if I only want HD content?
>>
>>54272940
I am one of those, I switched to spotify. No ratio cuckary. Couldnt be happier.
>>
>>54273047
>if I only want HD content?
No
>>
>8.89GB
>Deadpool.2016.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264.D-Z0N3
>14.26GB
KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKE
>>
>>54269124
>tfw I got entire threads full of shit for writing most of that OP and now people are getting shit for deviating from it
>>
>>54268693
I've not been on the site for a while, but are public giveaways banned on XBT?
>>
>>54268864
Yeah while 312c is an irrational manchild it's still funny to see the attempts at justification from scummy PT users that post here
>we're leaking thousands of our peers' IPs and leaving them open to DMCA letters
>but we're doing it for the greater good, and security!
Did we get flooded by sb-innovation posters in the last few weeks or something?
>>
>>54273420
If you don't like the way 4chan does stuff maybe you should go back to r.eddit.
>>
File: 1435069654210.jpg (583 KB, 2392x2927) Image search: [Google]
1435069654210.jpg
583 KB, 2392x2927
>>54268462
Optimized
You're welcome
>>
WHEN IS BTN COMING BACK
>>
>>54268577
t. 312c
>>
>>54273448
Cool retort chucklefuck, why don't you post a frog next, or call me a cuck?
>>
>>54268908
>private trackers will start to fade away
I don't use private trackers for privacy, but because they have better content
>>
>>54273478
Don't cry. You can always go back to your r.eddit safe space if you are upset by us.
>>
>>54273496
I only click on r/trackers links when they're posted here actually
>still offers no argument
No wonder they think most posters here are retarded children though
>>
>>54270737
Not falling for it 312c
>>
>>54273448
Take your own advice. If you do like that post, you should leave.
>>
>>54273510
What the fuck do you expect from us? You know why we're stealing peers and ghostleeching. And if you're a real chanfag you'd know that this is standard behavior. I don't care where you came from or how long you've been here, if you don't like it you can stay quiet or fuck off. Crying about it will get you nothing.
>>
>>54273448
>If you don't like the way 4chan does stuff maybe you should go back to r.eddit.
>>>/b/ is that way, leejunfag
>>
File: 1433273558581.jpg (3 KB, 126x103) Image search: [Google]
1433273558581.jpg
3 KB, 126x103
Can we get an artist's rendition of 312c? Gonna go looking for him
>>
>>54273558
>And if you're a real chanfag you'd know that this is standard behavior
School's out for summer!
>>
File: 1432862147461.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1432862147461.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>54273558
>And if you're a real chanfag you'd know that this is standard behavior
>>
>>54273588
>he thinks it's just /b/
Hello Mr. "I've-only-been-on-4chan-since-2013".
>>54273597
Says the guy who was still in school when I first came on 4chan.
>>
>>54273558
>You know why we're stealing peers and ghostleeching
Nah there is actually some disagreement between people's intentions ITT, but I'd be curious to know why you in particular would be in favour of it so I can tell you why you're an idiot
>And if you're a real chanfag [..]
Wow can you fuck off with this rebel community rhetoric as if I really need to prove anything to you. I started browsing around 6 years ago and have used trackers pretty much since then. Is that cool and oldfag enough for you?
>>
File: 1441914197747.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1441914197747.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>54273607
>>
>>54273607
If you were here longer than a week, you'd know no one gives a shit.
>>
>>54273066
So the only reason for me to join PTP would be if I want SD stuff. Why would I do that?
>>
>>54273612
>"I don't have to prove anything to you!
>expects me to prove something to him
>>
>>54270737
it's 312c's profile!
>>
>>54273640
Yet you're sticking up for a guy who's argument is based on complaining about newfriends. Congrats! You're a retard.
>>
Report progress for PTP Peer Leak v2.0 -

> How many peers did you scrape today?
> How many torrent infohashes?

*For maximum effect, target newly GPd torrents.
>>
>>54273651
At least you tried.
>>
>>54273698
It doesn't really matter if you've been here a week or ten years if you're an idiot /b/tard who goes on about being "a real chanfag".

Take your $20 Warner Bros. licensed Guy Fawkes mask and go stand in front of a train, you nitwit.
>>
>>54273737
Can we get back on topic please? Destruction of all that is unholy (read - cabal)
>>
>>54273717
Listen, we don't give a fuck. /ghostleeching/ is happening, deal with it. /ptg/''s name has already been dragged through the mud, now we're showing 312cuck he messed with the wrong people. It's drama, fine, call it what you want, I don't care.
>>54273717
LOL. Do you have any concept of how much of a hypocrite you are? Or how clueless about 4chan history you seem? This isn't a /b/ thing, most boards on 4chan have been involved in raids, it's nothing new, or even old for that matter. 4chan has always unified when we've been persecuted like this. If you're that much of a dipshit that you think you can reduce this to "lol fuck off with your /b/ raids" then your opinion is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>54273797
>now we're showing 312cuck he messed with the wrong people
I'm trying to stay on topic here but I have a really difficult time imagining you're over 18 while reading this
>>54273797
>4chan has always unified when we've been persecuted like this. If you're that much of a dipshit that you think you can reduce this to "lol fuck off with your /b/ raids" then your opinion is completely irrelevant
Are you mentally challenged? That fake quote aside, you'd need to have some pretty fucking backwards logic to believe that attempting to take down or screw over large sources of content because of the actions of a single individual will benefit ANYONE in the long run, including yourself (assuming you have a PTP account).
A few posters were banned because of invite trading and you expect everyone to act like le edgy 2006 chanology man? Were you one of the posters banned, or does that lonely tracker dev really anger you that much?
>>
>>54269881
Depending on the RAID type a rebuild can still have over 50% chance of bricking another drive, which destroys the full array. So BTN could be fucked I'd they were dumb enough to use RAID as a backup
>>
>>54273898
I have no interest in continuing this argument with you.
>/ghostleeching/ is happening, deal with it.
If it makes you feel better to say you "beat me", feel free to.
>>
>>54273898
To add:
Or are you one of the genuine retards who think that injecting peers will somehow force some people to write a new p2p protocol or improve BitTorrent's?
>>
>>54273898
>does that lonely tracker dev really anger you that much?
If he's removed, we put this all to bed, but we all know that's never going to happen :^)
>>
>>54273931
It's ok you never really tried to make a point in the first place
>>54273938
Until /ptg/ mocks another staffer and this shit starts all over.
We're lucky TARS can take a joke
>>
>>54273510
You should never click links unless there is a deferrer in use.
>>
>>54273930
They have offsite backup, which at worst case is few hours behind. Confirmed in IRC
>>
ITT: one butthurt 16 year old who couldn't get a PTP account
>>
>>54273964
I don't send HTTP referrers anyway.
>>
>>54273979
Go back to le.ddit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.