[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dyson just announced a hair drier that looks like a pussyfuc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1254.png (330 KB, 830x622) Image search: [Google]
1254.png
330 KB, 830x622
Dyson just announced a hair drier that looks like a pussyfuck toy.

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
>>
Girlfriend and I are amused. What's the fucking point of this? Seriously.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (184 KB, 1376x1042) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
184 KB, 1376x1042
>>54250907
>The Dyson Supersonicâ„¢ hairdryer is a product born from frustration.
This is some of the worst marketing I have seen yet.
>>
those motherfuckers just reinvented the blowdryer.
>>
>>54251099
Sexual frustration?
>>
>>54250907
Non-American here. Are Dyson products any good? Why someone would pay $400 for a hair drier is beyond me.
>>
>>54250907
>supersonic
It remind me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
>>
>>54251617
They are the Apple of home appliances, not technically bad, but you can get something better and cheaper that just isn't as fancy.
>>
>>54251637
Yeah, I bought one of these Dyson things and it just sucked.
>>
File: homer.jpg (77 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
77 KB, 500x385
>>54250907
>Four years in development, the company spent $71 million (and took four years) to make its hair dryer, with the sort of specifications and research backstory of a car. The press release explains the 600 prototypes , over 100 patents pending, and a cast of 103 engineers that worked on it.

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2016/04/27/dyson-made-a-hair-dryer/
>>
>>54251653
Well, if your vacuum cleaner doesn't suck, it doesn't clean
>>
>>54251752
haha you're funny anon
>>
>>54251637
You can't get something better than their fans desu senpai. They're every bit as good as they claim to be.
>>
>>54250907
I'd stick my dick in it.
>>
>>54250907
Strange as it may sound, this thread is more technology related than most of the crap that gets posted here.
>>
>>54252628
the fuck? i got one as a gift and it's shit, had to get a normal fan later because the dyson garbage was loud and inefficient
>>
>>54253021
Truth
>>
Would one of these work as a heat gun for reflowing BGA joints?
>>
>>54250907
>basically their fan with a heat coil

Kek
>>
>>54251725
top kek
>>
File: Dyson_Airblade_Transparent_BG.png (3 MB, 2100x2800) Image search: [Google]
Dyson_Airblade_Transparent_BG.png
3 MB, 2100x2800
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/18/dyson-hand-dryers-spread-more-germs-than-paper-towels-study-says.html?intcmp=hphz01

>dyson
>>
>>54253278
but if you wash your hands, your hands are clean, so this is irrelevant unless you just wipe your arse with your hand like a pajeet (no loo) and then dry it without washing (but why would you dry your already dry hands)

what am i missing here
>>
>>54253278
I hate those things.

When you blow water off your hands, it will make a mess.... what a surprise.
>>
>>54253325
Every time someone shits in the bathroom particles are arisolized and spread everywhere. The moist surface of the airblade is a welcome environment for these bacterium when you dry your hand with them you are literally blowing cultured shit on your hands. Thus is also why you should not keep your toothbrush in the bathroom. Mythbusters did a whole experiment on this year's ago
>>
>>54251090
microwave ovens and color tv
$$$ from suckers
and dicks for free
i want my mtv
>>
>>54253493
I like you mein negger
>>
If this is louder versus regular hairdryers like the fan is to regular fans then I expect this to cause permanent hearing damage in unsuspecting females.
>>
File: young-frankenstein-igor-detail.jpg (30 KB, 350x215) Image search: [Google]
young-frankenstein-igor-detail.jpg
30 KB, 350x215
>>54253545
>>
>>54253721
Considering this thing costed $71 millions to develop, I'd expect it to be pretty fucking quiet.
>>
>>54253459
Too bad you didn't actually remember anything other than the fact that the show covered the subject.

The mythbusters experiment found fecal bacteria even on the toothbrushes outside of the bathroom--fecal bacteria is literally everywhere and the bathroom toothbrushes didn't have a startling amount on them, either. The scientist they had do the analysis said it absolutely was not a concern.

Myth: Busted
>>
>>54254568

But that's wrong
>>
>>54254687
>not closing the lid to flush
>shitting in the shower
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.