[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the push for female coders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16
File: hi.png (581 KB, 620x954) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
581 KB, 620x954
I heard a radio story that if silicon valley employed as many women as men they would make way more money. I don't get it? Is it because companies traditionally pay women less? (Cmon sjw's you know it's an ugly truth). I don't really give a toot either way. In fact - I honestly like diversity as opposed to working with a room full of fat greasy white weirdos who tell tales of fortran, cobol & dot matrix printers.

But how does genitalia really effect the fiscal bottom line?
>>
Her bra is like 2 cups size too big.
It triggered my autism
>>
>>54110123
AFAIK, the reasoning behind "more women, more money" argument is that having more diversity somehow results in better products because you have a larger amount of people with different perspectives in life. And these better products, because they were overseen by more diverse perspectives get picked up by a larger userbase because the population of men is smaller than the population of men+women. Now that you have a larger userbase, you earn more money. Therefore more diversity = more money.

You can laugh at the above and call it mental gymnastics, but this is basically their reasoning as far as I see.
>>
>>54110150
The bras you're used to looking at are actually too small.
>>
>>54110150
This
>>
it's /g/ not /gif/
too much skin and you'll scream sage.

Big bra or not, I'd like to take it off her & roll around on the floor with her.
>>
File: 1454003233198.jpg (45 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1454003233198.jpg
45 KB, 500x680
>>54110340
>different perspectives
Oh man, I can already image how that'd go:
>okay guys, our old algorithm for X isn't really working when Y happens, what do you gu-
>WELL AS A MOTHER I FEEL WE SHOULD ASK IT NICELY TO COOPERATE AND COME UP WITH A REWARDS SYSTEM FOR WHEN IT BEHAVES
>>
File: 4L_oP1AgTb6.jpg (32 KB, 269x218) Image search: [Google]
4L_oP1AgTb6.jpg
32 KB, 269x218
>>54110340
The only thing i could say for that line of reasoning is that women are the ultimate consumers. Women spend money like their life depends on it and, like children, they are more easily persuaded by advertising than men. Just go to a random store like walgreens and look at the giant sections devoted just to women's shampoos and soaps. I as a man buy the cheapest shit possible and I would steal it if I could. This definitely applies to digital products. Once men discovered they could easily steal music and movies they began doing so in droves. Women on the other hand actually purchase music on itunes. Also a woman does not feel loved or satisfied in life unless she owns the most expensive apple products. Women are useful idiots for the capitalist system. They spend their own money plus the money of their fathers, spouses, and black bulls and this has the unfortunate effect of giving them a large voice our capitalist society. We should have never given them rights because left to their own devices they engage in disgusting mindless materialism that ultimately makes society worse. It's like if you leave a dog in a room with a mountain of it's favorite food and it just keeps eating until it's stomach explodes. This is how women are with spending money. It's disgusting. Life was much better when a woman was legally a man's property,
>>
File: theodore-roosevelt-smile-500.jpg (14 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
theodore-roosevelt-smile-500.jpg
14 KB, 500x336
>>54110485
>>
>>54110340
Pretty much. It's massive bullshit all around. Also the industry or anyone else who pushes it gets theoretical good PR (good goy points). The pressure is too much not to otherwise some leftist psychopath will start a coalition against you which will cause PR damage, so they try to look like they're actually doing something by paying lip service to useless ideas and instead shove them into made-up modern bullshit positions.

Yes, that's pretty much a situation like paying the mafia protection money.
>>
>>54110485
>not hiring a black single mother to train your neural net with her "rewards system"
>>
>>54110123
>falling for the "female wage gap" nonsense.

Leave this site and go back to Tumblr, where you belong faggot
>>
>>54110123
There is no wage gap.

It's not definitive that you'll make more money when "diversifying" your employees, usually the opisite especially in trades.
>>
>>54110534
Big black mamas don't fuck around with "reward systems" or "time outs" they whip their kids ass. Unlike the pussified feminist white world, in the black world you are allowed to physically discipline your children, aka "whip dey ass"
>>
>>54110558
When you do it with whites you get hillbillys or psychopaths.
>>
>>54110558
sadly we've all seen how well beating their kids turns out
>>
File: images-41.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images-41.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>54110558
Microsoft should have hired a big black mama to whip tays ass.
>>
>>54110580
i got whipped as a kid and i'm certainly not a redneck and i haven't killed several women in a row... yet
>>
>>54110123
>Why the push for female coders?
I don't give a shit. You just need to be human and code well, that's all. Fucking Millennials.
>>
>>54110355

I actully buy bras for my gf and I know about sizes and stuff (lingerie is my fetish) This girl wears a bralette and her nipple level is 1 inch/1inch and a half from where it should be / designed to be. By the way 70% of women wear the wrong size. She is one of them.
>>
>>54110618
Seriously is there a chemical reason for millennial faggotry? I seem to see way more butch dykes and weak nu-male fags lately in my city. Are our diets fucking up our hormones or something?
>>
File: HeDinDoNuffin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HeDinDoNuffin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>54110596
Yeah, there's a nice middle ground between beating the shit out of your kids like a nigger and putting your kids in time out like a pussified liberal. It's called spanking your kids and not giving them the attention they want with their temper tantrums.
>>
>>54110645
Are you older than 36? If not, some consider you a Millennial. Regarding your question, I don't know. Maybe the food industry is into even nastier shit, cancer will probably surface onto a lower average age.
>>
>>54110656
Is that how you treat your wifes son? :^)
>>
>>54110656
>It's called spanking your kids
Spanking just leads to them being afraid of being spanked. It also teaches them that physically hitting someone is a valid way to resolve something.

Some kids might become submissive to the spanking and obey their parents, but others will become more aggressive. It's kind of like how some people freak out when they get tazed by the police. Their brains refuse to go into submission, so they lash out. Spanking just reinforces that whole loop.
>>
>>54110515
Jeez man, with comments like yours no wonder feminism is so popular right now.
>>
>>54110702
it's tru tho

go to any upscale shopping mall and look at the ground level stores, i can guarantee you that most of them are going to peddling goods directed at women
>>
>>54110702
sometimes i think it's actually shills posting that crap to false flag, rile up idiots, make us look bad, get more support and in the end get more shekels
>>
>>54110684
love this meme.

>>54110696
>but others will become more aggressive.
This is why after you spank the shit out of them, you lock them in their room and let them have their temper tantrum and tire themselves out. After they get a couple years older they'll realize that being a little shit doesn't work.

Spanking doesn't give them the attention because it's swift and stings at the time, but doesn't leave a lasting mark. Beating your kids however does make them more aggressive and gives them attention like you said.
>>
>>54110641
i thought most bitches wore them too small desu
>>
>>54110123
A better question is why there isn't a massive well funded push to get men into nursing.? There's a massive disparity there.

Oh and why aren't these social justice types addressing the massive over representation of Asians in tech, they make up 30% the industry, even though they only make up 5% of the US population?

Why are they picking and choosing where they want 'equality', is it only bad if there's too many white males?
>>
>>54110729
they're going to get shekels either way
>>
Yeah, it's pretty much that. Also, it gives the higher ups of the company a good excuse to enforce a socially conservative culture. Some women, especially ones that claim to be progressive, are millitant enforcers of prim and proper behaviour. No swearing, no dick jokes, no after-work parties, no friendships during work hours, no fun. For a boss to tell his employees that would be ridiculous, but if the boss said no because it would make women uncomfortable and got that one bitchy lady on his side, it would be "fighting sexism". And so the boomer boss would be happy, having essentially teamed up with a random asshole to become a father-mother duo to a bunch of adults who dare belong to an era where people do not act like they're from leave it to beaver.
>>
>>54110759
yeah but they'll get even more shekels this way since they'll have all the idiots here talking about them and giving them free ad space, that Anita bitch is one smart bitch
>>
>>54110767
they don't care about that, it's just that women are less likely to negotiate for higher pay, and less likely to persue a better position or pay in another company
>>
>>54110780
if you've been paying attention, the politics of outrage is here to stay
>>
>>54110756
Il take this shit seriously when there's as big a push to have more women as coal miners, construction workers, ditch diggers, heavy equipment mechanics, undersea welders, and any other shitty/dirty/laborious/dangerous job.

Until then its just vapid bullshit spouted by unskilled cunts looking to affirmative action their way into places they don't have the merit to be.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>54110123
>>
>>54110808
of course it is, it's very proffitable
>>
>>54110123
If you could get away with paying women less than men and the supposedly do the same amount of work, why would you hire men?
>>
>>54110813
why are you mentioning jobs where their basic requirement is upper body strength?
>>
>>54110752
well wearing the wrong size is either too big or too small. so you ain't wrong about this. Anyway if she wear her bra in the wrong size it will lead in incomfort and will helps the boobs to sag over time because too tight.
>>
>>54110796
If you could magically turn your office full of rowdy milennials and 80s kids into clean shaven, silent worker drones at the small cost of hiring an obnoxious woman, as a 50-70 year old fucker, would you?

>>54110837
Because women lack the engineering fetish men have

Men will take a job doing nothing of significance or even worsening the world as long as it's an engineering-like task
Women will only take a job if they feel that it will impact the world and their social status positively

So women have to be convinced that programming for hire, a job that's either insignificant or harmful (uriel.png), is a good career choice, and they're hard to convince

>>54110847
Those are jobs a somewhat scrawny teenage guy can manage. Women can do them if they're in decent shape. Aren't literal strong womyn "empowered" anyways?
>>
>>54110847
im 110 pounds with near no upper body strength and im a heavy equipment mechanic, so cut the shit.
>>
>>54110123
The tech industry is full of spergs for a reason, most women just don't have the levels of autism required to appreciate tech. A rare few do and they have no trouble contributing, but it's the ones who think the standards should be lowered just because they're not autistic enough to compete who need to shut the fuck up.

>>54110696
Meh, you have to know where to draw the line without fucking them up for life, kids gotta learn respect somehow. Parents punish their kids all the time in the animal kingdom, it's only natural behaviour. That being said, my dad used to whip my hide with his belt when I refused to go to church and play piano for a chior of rotting old people, I'm mentally scarred for life.
>>
>>54110881
average male has more upper body strength than a female, why are we even arguing this
>>
>>54110485
Good Algorithm Points
>>
because more devs means things get done faster, am I right? :^)
>>
>>54110922
Of course. That's the reason I bought a 32 core CPU.
>>
>>54110696
>Spanking doesn't work on your son
>Feel proud, because he actually has balls
>but also angry because you have balls, or like to pretend that you do
>>
>>54110515
Just so you know, shampoo is neither necessary nor healthy. You'll save money and have better hair if you don't use it.
>>
>>54110901
because "men and women are exact equals and should be paid as such in every profession"

if you cant code as expected you are worthless as a coder

if you cant weld as expected you are worthless as a welder

no one seems to understand this simple fucking concept.
>>
>>54110957
yeah, i'm not disagreeing with your point at all
>>
>>54110724
>entry of my mall
>Phone booth, lottery tickets, two sports/ sports wear stores displaying an equal ratio of gendered clothing, a pharmacy and a bank

I mean the fact we have two sports related stores is comical cause the average bmi of the shoppers is over 30 but nothing screams targeted at women. Then again I don't see life through a "women are base animals" confirmation bias lens so that might be it.
>>
>>54110991
what do you consider "upscale"?

just curious
>>
>>54110696
>It also teaches them that physically hitting someone is a valid way to resolve something.
It isn't? Tell me, how would people solve the problem of you, if you went around chopping people up with an axe? They'd use violence, wouldn't they? Negotiation isn't guaranteed to work, but a bullet to the head will.
>>
File: closet.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
closet.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>54110641
>buys bras for gf
>>
>>54110991
Where in the world do you shop?
At my mall it's
>Massive food court
>Couple sports stores
>Food shops
>The awesome hobby shop tucked in the corner where they have a private version of robot wars
>Music Store
>Electronic store
>Ice skating rink
>1-2 Watch shops, men and women
>As many female specific clothes shops and female jewellery shops as all those others put together.
>>
>>54110991
>a single phone booth in the entire mall
>two clothing stores
>one pharmacy
>one bank
>upscale mall
kek

that's a strip mall, hardly upscale. You ever been to the Berlin Mall? It's horrifying, don't go. A thousand floors of overpriced clothes for sluts, perfume, makeup, shoes. There are like 80 stores just for shoes. giant fucking billboards flashing propaganda nonstop all over that place.
>>
>>54111013
One of the larger masks in my region. It's got a Tesla shop right across from an apple shop and right next to Rolex seller. North America is fat all over. Even the rich.
>>
>>54110952
I dunno, my hair feels better to the touch after shampoo and conditioner

>>54110515
god damn am I glad I ended up with one of the good ones. She's like me and doesn't buy new things until she absolutely needs them and even then might buy used if it doesn't hurt quality
>>
>>54111076
I just discussed the entrance I should have specified.
>>
>>54111072
>he shops at a mall
confirmed twink fag
>>
>>54111077
ah ok, i dunno, maybe we got different standards i guess or lottery tickets are just a lot more common where you are
>>
>Is it because companies traditionally pay women less?
This has been debunked.
>>
>>54110515
>Life was much better when a woman was legally a man's property,
not for them though
>>
>>54111033
I do and she loves it. I buy her some good quality lingerie. Still wanting to be more rich to buy her some epic 200$ bras and kits
>>
>>54111091
but yeah, judging from the other posters, i don't really know what to tell you dude

women are (big)consumers, there are studies that prove that
>>
>>54111072
Have you been to a Jewelry store that was large? Tons of male Jewelry too.
Also many male specific clothing shops. Like where are you people shopping that all you see is female only shops.
>>
>>54111072
Oh, and perfume too.

I don't really care about the rampant consumerism though, I'm not one to speak with a closet full of old tech and such.

It's the bringing 'muh women' into every discussion and shoe horning 'muh oppression' into places where it's not just relevant.
I know it's not all women, but when you see it all the time, or even most, it gets to you.
I can barely find an opinionated article without some descendence into womens issues.
It's practically becoming the new godwins law.

>>54111093
Back in highschool it was a hell of a lot better option than cafeteria food, and within walking distance.
Of course, I went to highschool before the whole lock down prison school, so we could just walk on/off campus, and they didn't really give a fuck if you skipped class, it was your own grade.
>>
>>54111136
>and he buys me BRAS too, get that!

her as she gets fucked by her bull
>>
>>54111080
Shampoo strips the oil from your scalp, causing it to overproduce oil. When you stop shampooing, it gets nasty and greasy and you need to shampoo it for it to be decent again.

If you take care of your hair and scalp properly then after about a month it'll maintain a healthy amount of oil and your hair will be consistently good. Read into it, because I'm just some asshole on 4chan. Like almost everything outside the scope of "normal" there are tons of idiotic articles written by vegans and people that believe in healing crystals, but there's truth to it. Bitches love to touch my hair and I don't spend a dime on hair product.
>>
>>54111143
>1 male clothing store for every 4 female
>male clothing is usually part of larger stores like sears
>large jewelry stores have male jewelry too
>95% of jewelry is still focused at females

what a shitload of worthless points.
>>
>>54111076
post a pic
>>
>>54111139
Men are equally large consumers. Just consumers tend to generally not post about our have anti-consumer discussions. And since 4chan /g/ is primarily male you'll hear from primarily male anti-consumers

>>54111150
I completely agree on not shoe-horning women into industries they are not naturally flocking to. Tbf most feminism coverage on STEM fields pushes away more women than it attracts (shirt-gate). Just I generally see a 50;50 split in male and female consumerism.
>>
>>54111143
Well, Victorias secret for starters, victors secret is a bit less popular.
Lingerie stores.

Jewellery stores, just window shopping, but I never see male jewellery, watch stores tend to cover that.

In general, I can't think of any male only stores that these places have, but I certainly think of womens only ones.
There's Mens ware house, but that's all I can think of. (And that mall doesn't have one.)

Womens clothes also have tons of variety, and much bigger sections than male clothes, so it's only natural they get more space.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/06/fashion/new-york-fashion-week-new-wrinkle-in-mens-wear-shops-for-men-only.html?_r=0

The article starts with how men clothes has always been second fiddle traditionally.
>>
>>54110729
but it's true...
they'll complain about how expensive their designer clothes are, but they'll keep buying them. they do it because most of their financial plans in life is to find a guy to pay their rent.
>>
>>54111150
>not packing your own lunch
that's worse than being a fag, you were just dumb
>>
>>54111192
so is it just water for you?

what about body wash, are oils on your body a good thing and after a bit you'll smell decent with just water there too? (assuming a proper diet, of course)
>>
>>54111199
a pic of what? the berlin mall? fuck no, you think I live in a mall?

use the internet you nigger
>>
>>54111182
well women love when their men buy them intimates.
>>
>>54111220
The consumerism is heads on but for everyone not just women, every time i have to go to some uni class it's full of faggots who over expend on clothes to look exactly like their friends cause it's the social norm and they have to abide by it and because they feel a need to spend whatever falls into their hands.
The last part of his argument about women being property is the kind of shit that false flags, gets the idiots riled up and gives the fake feminists free marketing for more shekels.
>>
>>54111211
yo, what does me noticing there are more stores that sell female oriented products have anything to do with me being anti/pro-consumerism?
>>
>>54111211
>I completely agree on not shoe-horning women into industries
I'll agree with that, but that's not even what I'm talking about.
For example, during the most recent democratic debate, social security came up, and Hillary suddenly said it was a womens issue.
Only reason I can think of to make it women specific is that women on average live longer, and there are more of them so I supposed women will be more effected, but that's stretching it a lot, and just annoying.

>>54111232
You don't know shit about me, not like I ate at the mall everyday.
Other direction of the mall, there was a nice little strip mall with a grocery store in it, so we'd often grab a few pounds of meat, gather dry leaves from the forest, shove that shit in an ancient campers stove that were in the forest, and grill some shit up for lunch.
(There was also a forest right next to the school, it was a pretty damn nice location. Sadly, they've now fenced it off, so no students can leave/enter....)
>>
>>54111273
>The last part of his argument about women being property is the kind of shit that false flags

no one is falling for the bait in this thread, so whatever
>>
>>54111281
good
>>
File: GrillparksFull.jpg (41 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
GrillparksFull.jpg
41 KB, 400x331
>>54111278
Forgot image, one of these grills.
>>
>>54110515
/thread

Could've used a paragraph or two but the thread ended with this post
>>
>>54111237
Just water. If my hair actually gets dirty I use a bit of bar soap to remove the crud

there's some truth to that, I've met people that bathe infrequently and smell fine. they have a smell, but it's not bad. have you ever had a dog? did you wash it every day? no, I bet you didn't, and it still smelled fine. people smell different from dogs, but it's the same idea. I heard that people smell more like goats, but I think that's stupid. fuck goats. there's some research into probiotic skin colonies, basically the idea is that bacteria will colonize your skin no matter what, but some makes you stank and some doesn't.

I use mild soap on my body, since I bathe every day and it removes the dried sweat that I accumulate through the day and night. I don't claim to know if bathing daily is healthy or not; but it's convenient, cheap and I like the water. Oils on your body are mostly a good thing, which is why you shouldn't use harsh detergents on your skin.
>>
>>54111278
Hilary should not be an example of anything. She says it was "a woman's issue" and whips her vagina out at every debate because she's desperate to get female votes. But bitches love Bernie so they aren't voting for her.

No one is falling for Hillary's weak bait.
>>
>>54111355
It's not unique to her, she's just the best, and one of the most extreme examples of it.
>>
>>54111342
that's neat, I'll look into it more later.
>>
>>54111278
>>54111294
I love grilled meat, that shit's awesome. You're okay, bud.
>>
>>54111367
>>54111355
desu i wonder how many people will vote for her because they think shes been in the game/mean enough to get things done, regardless of her history
>>
>>54111379
not him but i've read about the nopoo thing and some people use a little bit of vinegar or baking soda

i did the same thing as the other OP but the weather is kinda warm so your mileage might vary
>>
>>54110123

Because of the demand for programmers. If they flood the market with programmers then they can pay their workforce less, while still having access to more employees to exploit.

If you're a programmer you're not in the business, you are the business. A raw material to be exploited.

Right now demand is high and supply is low, so you pay more, turn it around and it's better for business.

Plus if you push for more 'diverse' programmers you're killing two birds with one stone. Not to mention you can get away with paying minorities and women less because they're more desperate for income, generally.

This is the same reason tech companies are lobbying to open the gates to more immigration.
>>
>>54110340
Even if their gymnastics were true I would counter argue that perhaps homogeneous groups are more productive and may make a better more focused product with less feature bloat.
>>
>>54110957
>if you cant code as expected you worthless as a coder
Yes, but you may be very valuable to fill a company's diversity quota
>>
>>54111389
Hopefully never. Letting a convict run the country would be a mistake. Plus she has a history of being incompetent and just repeats what the polls say. If the election goes trump vs Hillary I pray for America.
>>
>>54111447
If your industry has a "diversity quota" then the cancer is already terminal.

This shit does not exist in skilled labor, there is no room for it, and no one will put up with it.
>>
>>54111473
Calling it a diversity quota is probably inaccurate, but due to the obsession with diversity these days, and companies spending millions of dollars on ridiculous "diversity initiatives", there is probably at least a fairly large multiplier on the value of minority or female coders to high-profile companies, because putting out a report showing that their coders aren't 90% white/asian and 95% male will be good PR.
>>
File: Tovarish Vova .jpg (39 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
Tovarish Vova .jpg
39 KB, 470x500
>>54111455
>If the election goes trump vs Hillary I pray for America.
>praying
>not grabbing a bag of popcorn to see what wild ride they take murrika to
>mfw Trump wins and does another 9/11 on a bigger scale to justify a war so they can waste billions on the already thirsty saudi owned industrial military complex again
>>
>>54111508
>will be good PR

i think even better PR would be if your product works as intended compared to what color your coders are
>>
>>54111516
I want to get off murrika's wild ride
>>
Before I was a programmer I worked many jobs. One was road construction.

Where is the push to address the gender inequality in manual labor?
>>
File: trump.jpg (75 KB, 767x479) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
75 KB, 767x479
>>54111516
>mfw the CIA crashes a 747 into Times Square on Christmas Eve
>>
>>54111516
I generally feel more sympathy towards the citizens who would have to live with one of those two candidates then I do excitement towards America's impending destruction
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>54111616
>>
>>54110123
because girls are for fuck and fuck and work is nice
>>
of course they will make more money woman are paid 30% less than men.
>>
File: gender equality.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
gender equality.png
772 KB, 674x7920
>>54110123
pic related. you never see female roofers and shit
>>54110752
most tit cows think wearing anything bigger than a "DD" is lewd pornstar freak tit tier, most chestlets wear bras too big so they dont feel depressed
>>
>>54110123

Yea man, fuck those bruised social instigators and their political bullshit being pedaled in this industry. It shits all over the meritocracy. Fucking Human Relations are overflowing with degree holders from the humanities buildings.
>>
>>54112418
my whole family are lawyerfags who graduated with humanities degrees, IMO even among liberal arts fags there is a massive difference between the guy who majors in history because he liked reading about bloody wars and some tumblrina english major who wrote about queer theory in super mario
>>
File: 4L_wJ1iRBGd.jpg (10 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
4L_wJ1iRBGd.jpg
10 KB, 199x253
>>54110957
>but anon meritocracy is misogynist
>meritocracy = rape
Reported for being a white cis het male rapist
>>
>>54110515
I agree. The 19th amendment shouldn't have been a thing.

It was way better when the man represented the entire family as the head of the household.
>>
>>54111080
The fact that she's buying anything is a problem. And she most likely resents the life of poverty you have subjected her to. All women dream of being pretty princesses. Every time she watches a chickflick and sees other females enjoying lives of luxury it makes her hate and resent you. My advice is to limit her tv, movie, and internet usage to designated times when you can be there to monitor and control the content.
>>
File: 4L_vwDGtUbk.jpg (20 KB, 305x225) Image search: [Google]
4L_vwDGtUbk.jpg
20 KB, 305x225
>>54111129
Ot was better for them too. They need discipline and structure. They will resent you if you do not take a string leadership role. They evolved to be submissive to men and they get stressed out if put in the alpha role. It's like on the dog whisperer when he has to deal with a pissed off dog that bites and freaks out all the time. It's always because the owners have let the dog lead the pack and that stresses the dog out. When the owners are taught how to be the pack leaders the dog's behavior changes and the dog becomes much happier in the follower role. It's the exact same thing with women.
>>
So that we can breed a race of super human programmers.
>>
>>54112596
>And she most likely resents the life of poverty you have subjected her to.
We both eat good food, live in a nice house, and the things we have are nice.

But neither of us really like things. We're saving most of our money for retirement and using it for experiences rather than things. Most of the things we have are fairly old, but they still work and do everything we want them to and look nice.
>>
The theory is actually pretty simple, and sound.

Fact of the matter is that 50 of the populace (give or take) is female. Unless you are actually a true misogynist then you must also acknowledge that the are females who have great ideas. If you exclude half the population, then you are more likely to miss out on those ideas.
>>
>>54112635
>It's the exact same thing with women.
Anyone who doubts this should take a long, hard look at the girlfriends they've had in the past and how often said girlfriends would actually fucking pick a place to eat on any given night rather than deferring to your judgement.
>>
>>54110756
>is it only bad if there's too many white males?
Why yes, yes it is.
>>
>>54111192
I've tried to go no-poo but my hair just looks like greasy shit. I look homeless basically. I'm tempted to try it again just because I'd love to just stop buying shampoo. I agree with you and I know it's more natural and healthy to not use it but in practice my hair looks like total shit if I don't wash it with shampoo.
>>
>>54112663
>If you exclude half the population, then you are more likely to miss out on those ideas.

My opinion on this may vary widely from OP's, but here's my take

The extreme push for females in STEM is not the same as "not excluding" them. Doing what we're doing now (free money for having a vagina and going into STEM) isn't a good idea because the portion of people in general that are actually decent at programming is pretty small, lowering standards for women and giving women free money for being women isn't going to give us any good ideas that we're missing out on.

The direction that I would prefer to go with this is indifference to gender, rather than giving women an incentive to go into STEM, while at the same time (in the best case) being indifferent to men or (in the worst case) demonizing men in STEM
>>
>>54110485
Side note: people who regularly begin sentences with, "As a parent," should lose their right to vote.
>>
>>54111389
How many people will vote for her knowing bill clinton is the true alpha of the relationship and will be the one actually calling the shots in his "unofficial" 3rd term. She's weak as fuck and let bill cuck the fuck out of her. This is why she's the perfect role model for 3rd wave feminism, she's only where she is because of the man she's with. Voting for hillary is really a vote for bill. You think that nigga gonna do "first lady" bullshit like get kids into eating healthy or organize dog show luncheons or whatever the fuck first ladies do. Hell no, he's a former 2 term prez and as "first husband" he'll actually be pulling all the strings.
>>
>>54111422
This is true. Decisions by committee are generally shit compared to decisions made by a dictator who actually has taste. Apple is an example of this. Steve jobs was a picking little bitch that called all the shots. If he would have been all code of conduct and inclusive and open to everyone else's shitty ideas the company would have tanked before it even got off the ground.
>>
>>54110123
who knows.

the original reason for getting women into the workforce was so more families would have twice the income, and would spend a lot more.
nothing about equality or any related bullshit.

women are the biggest/dumbest spenders, even before they had "equal" rights,
so making sure they have a lot of money to spend is in many peoples interests.
>>
>>54112663
thats assuming that women are just as likely to be competent or interested in this area as men are.

equal outcome is complete shit. even worse then actually excluding females.
>>
>>54112412
If society becomes more open to pedophiles, the large amount of men with pedo tendencies will be able to score with chestlets and those women will finally be able to feel good about themselves.

We need to make 500 year old lolis acceptable in the name of feminism.
>>
>>54110123
bigger workforce -> bigger competition for good jobs -> in the long run, smaller salaries -> more money for the companies
>>
>>54111552
the diversity quota coders don't get to work on actual products, they get bullshit tasks just to fill their time.
>>
If you encourage women to join the field, you get a larger candidate pool, hence more competition and lower wages. Or better, more productive people for the same amount if money.

Pretty obvious, really.
>>
>>54111263
If I had the monies, me gf would be so happy. I loove buying lingerie for my gf. Now I should go offline and make money. 4chan is distracting me
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.