[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roomate just cut this off his power supply unit cords and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1460092754967-318640321.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1460092754967-318640321.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My roomate just cut this off his power supply unit cords and my.other roomate freaked out at him for it. Did he fuck up?
>>
>>53928561
no...power supplies used to come without them
>>
>>53928584
/thread
>>
>>53928584
That's kind of what I figured. But, angry roomate was yelling about how "that mesh is supposed to be shielding, you're going to fuck with the electromagnetic field, could cause a shock, and" various other riff-raff. I was just kind of observing. Wanted to make sure my house wasn't going to burn down.
>>
>>53928642
>you're going to fuck with the electromagnetic field
>>
>>53928561
meme magic within the powercord may now become unrestrained when viewing dank memes
>>
>>53928642

Tell him to shut the fuck up and learn physics.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.