[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys... Its 2016. Why are you still using a thinkpad? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 07601.jpg (54 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
07601.jpg
54 KB, 600x300
Guys... Its 2016. Why are you still using a thinkpad? Pic related is the only semi acceptable thinkpad. Even then you won't be getting any girls.
>>
>>53915754
>getting a girl with a fucking laptop? Lol
>>
fuck off, guilt shill
>>
>>53915754
Op confirmed virgin
>>
>>53915754
jokes on you faggot, i covered my t460 with carbon fiber tape and im racking in the pussy. Bitches seem to think carbon fiber tape is expensive.
>>
>>53915754
The carbon looks sick but I'll prolly be getting the xps15 or the new 15" rMBP when it comes out.
>>
Because the first thing I bring out is my laptop when I talk up some bitches.
>>
>>53916657
doing it wrong bro, got to show them your distro and explain why its the best. Been doing this for a couple of years, and im still a virgin, but i know it will work eventually.
>>
>>53916548
>pussy
>racking in
>I'm
>>
>>53915754
>he thinks that you need a device get a girl

Virgin detected
>>
>>53917441
Girls come up and talk to me all the time when they see me parked in my dads viper with my window rolled down and my macbook pro in my lap.
>>
>>53916750
You're probably just using the wrong distro, bruh. Slackware gets all the bitches wet
>>
someone has the pic with the booty and the thinkpad endless picture of thinkpads and booty on the thinkpad?
>>
girl friend way more expensive then a laptop should of got a gun instead an pop a cap in dis bitches ass
>>
>I would go out with you buy you're using a funny laptop
No one cares about your laptop, it's other factors that prevent most people with Thinkpads getting a gf
>>
>>53918010
>lying on an anonymous image board
You might as well kill yourself right now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.