[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Technologies corrosive to human brains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1458557725207.png (14 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1458557725207.png
14 KB, 500x400
Do you think smartphones, tablets and games are making people stupid now a days?
>>
No. People were always stupid.
>>
>>53897298
>Linux®

????????
>>
Yes but it's because of the internet not inherently a platform or operating system.

The internet provides a constant flow of new information which is addictive to the brain. If you keep this long enough your memory starts deteriorating and you begin having ADD symptoms.
>>
>>53897336
The Linux foundation owns the trademark.
>>
>>53897317
Just the other day I saw a girl mumbling bullcrap and smiling like a child over snapchat in a library.

I asked her how old she was

She left

I think she could've done better if she was not using snapchat
>>
>>53897298
There are studies saying that having smartphones in your pocket (near the dong) all the time causes your sperm to burn, lowering its quantity and quality, to a point that after years or decades (seeing that kids today have contact with phones by 3~5 yold) the man cannot produce it anymore, not being able to empregnate a woman.

About causing stupidity I don't know, also can't be sure about how true this study is.
>>
>>53897298
The average tech literacy level is only going to get lower as more people start using "smart" devices, but on an absolute margin it's getting better. Yes, modern devices are oriented towards the illiterate, but you really can't blame them for not wanting to know how things work.

As for games, I don't like the "free to run, pay to win \ pay to have fun" type of games, but no one's forcing me to play them. Games like these also keep the retards away from the good games.
>>
>>53897450
That study was bullshit.
>>
>>53897373
You're autistic my dude
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.