[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these meme speakers? I see them everywhere. I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: meme speakers.png (118 KB, 380x498) Image search: [Google]
meme speakers.png
118 KB, 380x498
Are these meme speakers? I see them everywhere.

I just want some average/maybe slightly good speakers to plug into my computer, what should I get. These are 220$ on Canadian amazon.
>>
>>53887036
Wtf do you even know what a meme is? Thats a fucking speaker ffs
>>
>>53887052
I don't understand the confusion. Beats are the meme headphone to buy if you were a person buying headphones.
>>
I have a pair of krk rokit 5's with a scarlet 2i or something like that.

I have had them for almost 2 years now and they still work amazingly well. As for audio quality they are the dogs bollox.

I would love to get the krk rokit sub woofer but it's out of my price range. Needless to say the rokit 5s make my small house vibrate with the bass.
>>
No wtf? You see them everywhere because they could actually be good?
>>
To add to what I said. They are studio monitors no eq preloaded into them so the audio is close to 1:1 how the producer/ mixer wanted it to be heard.
>>
>>53887036
Fucking studio monitors you pleb
Bet you're the type of ppl that consider USB audio interfaces placebo
>>
>>53887310
>>53887235
>>53887234
>>53887199
Cool.

I only said that to get a reaction, sorry.

Just wanted I wasn't getting the beats of speakers.
>>
honestly they aren't bad

BUT

nothing beats a pair of hifi vintage TECHNICS
>>
>>53887036
they're okay
sometimes you find them on craigslist for $150
>>
>>53887310
Don't be so silly you cunt
>>
>>53887234
Memes aren't necessarily bad stigmas.
>>
For low cost speakers with decently flat response, get the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR. They go on sale frequently for $100, but this is in the US so I don't know how much they would be in CDN. They aren't monitors, and they would require external amplification.
>>
Check out zeos on yt and reddit for some real speaker talk
>>
>>53887385
Technics is just radioshack crap. Crap then, and crap now.
>>
>>53887090
I think beats are more just a nigger thing than a meme
>>
>>53887235
>no eq
There not perfectly flat, but price considered there pretty close.
>>
File: u89qd.png (143 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
u89qd.png
143 KB, 1200x800
>>53887036
>>
>not getting JBL lsr305's
>>
buy a couple full range drivers, put each one in a plywood box, and drive them from the cheapest class-D amp you can find on Amazon.
>>
>>53890965
Saying nigger is a meme
>>
>>53891697
By that logic every word is a meme
Nigger
>>
I have the 5" and subwoofer, they have a good clean sound but being studio monitors they can be a bit harsh for music listening over longer periods of time.
>>
>>53889572
fuck off retard
>>
>>53887036
Monitors, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>53893064
krks are too colored to be called monitors
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.