[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PostBooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: PostBooks.png (207 KB, 880x647) Image search: [Google]
PostBooks.png
207 KB, 880x647
Good open source accounting software or best open source accounting software?
>>
>>53879397
Pen and paper.
Spreadsheets
>>
>>53880477

Hey dad, how's it going?
>>
>>53880581
Hey, you asked for GOOD open source accounting software, those are the only ones.

That kind of software is bread and butter for software companies, you think anyone is going to develop GOOD software to just give it away
>>
>>53880712

>operating systems are the bread and butter for computing companies, you really think anyone is going to develop a GOOD OS to just give it away?
>>
>>53880993

Compared to designing an ERP or CRM system, designing an OS is fucking kindergarten.
>>
>>53881046
>said increasingly nervous SAP rep
>>
>>53880993
>Doesn't understand the concept of externalizing costs

Do you have any idea how complex accounting is? One of the huge problems that people who need said software is that they never work the way you need it to, it is either to complex or to simple. The best solutions I have found for accounting/inventory/management are believe it or not on iOS, find a app on iOS that works for you and use it on a ipad, you will never find a better solution, unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars on a custom made solution.
>>
>>53881390

CPA here, worked for the Big Four, AMA.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.