[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfags don't know this wonderful feeling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 468x356
Poorfags don't know this wonderful feeling.
>>
>>53875863

The feeling of being Chinese so you can go sell iPhones back in China?
>>
>>53875863
Richfags don't stay rich by buying stupid shit at the Apple store (or technology in general, I suppose).

And I'd rather own one of these anyway...
>>
>>53875863
How is shopping at the apple store any different than walking out of the mall with bags and bags of clothes paid for with daddy's money?
>>
Enjoy Made in China
>>
muh consumerism
>>
>>53875918
This is what poorfags always say.
>thinking anybody that is rich would use lagdroid or winshit
>>
>>53875863
all that proves is that you can't be trusted with large sums of money
>>
There's no technology discussion here. Slide it.
>>
>>53876558
b8 overload senpai
>>
>>53875863
>Know 2 apple owners
>1 gay, 1 trans
>gay guy is ok, doesn't think about it, he bought it because he doesn't need a lot of stuff
>trans guy bought it literally with money that its imprisoned daddy sends
>when confronted, he shouts stuff like "poorfags, fuck you, I'm rich, I don't need school, my fuckface of a father will give me money as long as I need"
>"No, my mother doesn't need that money! The alimony is MY MONEY"
>"I just bought a new iPhone, for my money"
>He didn't work a day in his life
>Goes to uni just to get alimony until 26
>he's fucking 4'10" or some shit

I kept using "he", I'm sorry.
>>
>>53877232
what did you expect from a tranny?
he became "daddy's little whore" in order to escape the responsibilities that come with being a self-sustaining male
>>
>>53877364
I expected nothing less, I'm just enjoying the ride and waiting for the horrible, horrible fall. He (former she) also beats its mother. I'm waiting for its 26th birthday (alimony ends forever, no other way to get money as a NEET), it's going to fall on its ass.

Daddy's in prison, mommy's getting beaten and the tranny is a leech. Fuck, this is the picture of degeneracy.
>>
>>53875863
The feeling of being cucked?
>>
>>53875918
richfags don't become poor because they buy the newest iphone & ipad each year. It's financial mismanagement on a much larger scale that bankrupts them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.