[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MPV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4
File: MPV.png (81 KB, 586x314) Image search: [Google]
MPV.png
81 KB, 586x314
> Download links for mpv.
- https://bitbucket.org/rorgoroth/mpv-for-windows/downloads (GIT)
- https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/mpv-i686-latest.7z (STABLE)
- https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/mpv-x86_64-latest.7z (STABLE)

> Download link for youtube-dl.
- https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl.exe

> Useful lua scripts for mpv.
- https://github.com/argon-/mpv-stats
- https://github.com/kevinlekiller/mpv_scripts/tree/master/autospeed
- https://github.com/kevinlekiller/mpv_scripts/tree/master/autospeedwin
>>
I use FineSharp, I read that Vapoursynth's FineSharp was better or something... does anybody know anything about this? How is it better?
>>
>>53869718
VapourSynth is just a framework for video filters. It doesn't really contain many processing primitives by itself.

Keeps triggering me when uninformed people think VapourSynth = motion interpolation just because somebody once wrote a script that does motion interpolation and somebody else ported it to be compatible with VapourSynth.
>>
How come the stable builds barely update anymore? Nothing interesting changed/added/fixed?
>>
I use MPV to play webms on 4chan.

I set mpv to repeat the play of the webm infinitely.

I notice that while the webms are playing, the cache maxes out. Then it begins to decrease. When the webm finishes playing, it re-downloads the webm.

How do I force mpv to keep the data and reuse video instead of discarding the webm and continuously downloading it?
>>
>>53873575
>How do I force mpv to keep the data and reuse video instead of discarding the webm and continuously downloading it?
this
>>
>>53873575
you... download the file?
>>
>>53874598
No. mpv already downloads it, but when looping the file, mpv clears the cache and downloads it over and over again. the question is how to make mpv hold the cache specifically when opening from a web link.
"download the file" is not the answer.
>>
>>53874823
well... it's easier to just download with -o filename.webm

but just change the cache options to keep a lot of data before and after, look ate the manual,
I've chaged mine so I can seek back and fourth twitch vods
>>
>>53874823
have you tried
--cache-file=TMP
?
>>
>>53874880
>well... it's easier to just download with -o filename.webm
The easiest method is to play the video using the webm browser. Just click and the video autoplays.

But I have crap hardware. So using the web browser to play the video isn't the best option for me.

I could right-click and save each video I want to view. I wouldn't have to worry about wasting bandwidth if I want to watch the vid multiple times. But that is no where near as convenient as those who have no problems playing a vid in browser.

So I use a sort of compromise. I can right click within my browser and run a command. The command I have set up is the following:
#!/bin/sh
#
# 6-13-2015
# download a large video and 'downconvert' it
# chmod +x big-vid-helper

mpv \
--geometry=x360-20+20 \
--framedrop=decoder \
--cache=8192 --cache-initial=1024 \
--cookies \
--cookies-file="~/videos/stream/cookie.txt" \
--ytdl-format=worst \
--keep-open \
--loop-file=inf \
--ontop \
$1

>but just change the cache options to keep a lot of data before and after, look ate the manual,
I've chaged mine so I can seek back and fourth twitch vods
I have read the man pages but I don't know how to force mpv to keep the video. Note my cache settings. IIRC the max file size on 4chan is 4MB. Why doesn't "--cache" keep the video in MPV?

You say you have changed your setting? What settings do you use, obviously you are doing something right if the videos aren't being continuously downloaded when you watch them.
>>
To be honest your best bet is to download it to /dev/shm/tempfile.data and open it with mpv after about 10 seconds. Delete when done.
>>
>>53875138
using force-seekable and having a cache bigger than 4MB doesn't work?
>>
>>53872235
Seems like there have been a lot of vo changes. It's unfortunate that rorgoroth's builds end up giving me corrupted video using DXVA2 hwdec.
>>
>>53875333
>using force-seekable
That option does not appear in my man page.
pv 0.9.2 (C) 2000-2015 mpv/MPlayer/mplayer2 projects
built on UNKNOWN
ffmpeg library versions:
libavutil 54.27.100
libavcodec 56.41.100
libavformat 56.36.100
libswscale 3.1.101
libavfilter 5.16.101
libswresample 1.2.100

Does the option appear in a newer release? If the answer is yes, then that is good news.
>>
>>53875411
what about
>https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/
>>
>>53875512
>sourceforge
No thanks.
>>
>>53873575
>How do I force mpv to keep the data and reuse video instead of discarding the webm and continuously downloading it?
-loop-file
>>
https://mpv.io/manual/master/#options-force-seekable
>--force-seekable=<yes|no>
>If the player thinks that the media is not seekable (e.g. playing from a pipe, or it's a http stream with a server that doesn't support range requests), seeking will be disabled. This option can forcibly enable it. For seeks within the cache, there's a good chance of success.
>>
>>53875422
dude update your shit first, cheeses.
>>
>>53875521
ok, use broken build then
>>
>>53875580
enjoy your sf adware
>>
>>53875596
enjoy being retarded
>>
>>53875615
bit ironic coming from somebody still downloading from sourceforge. do you use utorrent as well?
>>
>>53875422
>>53875536
this works for me when I play webms from the terminal...
I have this in my mpv.conf
Ibuilt mine from git yesterday, but I remember these options from way back
force-seekable=yes
demuxer-readahead-secs=1000
demuxer-thread=yes
>>
>>53875626
nope I use aria2
and this just a 7z archive
>https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files/64bit/mpv-x86_64-20160404-git-da34893.7z/download
it can't contain any adware
>>
>>53875533
This works for me. Strange, I thought pressing "L" would do the same thing but that still calls youtube-dl after every play. Maybe its a bug.
>>
>>53875422
just build it with mingw64... it takes a while to learn how but it's fun
>>
>>53875533
>-loop-file
You can see my setup here >>53875138 my problem isn't looping the file. I just don't want to "waste" bandwidth when I stream (I have been using the word download, but I am streaming from 4chan). If I set my cache large enough then I shouldn't have to re-stream with every iteration of the video.

From the looks of it no one else is having this issue with newer builds. And some are mentioning a force-seekable setting which is counter-intuitive to a novice like myself.

>>53875563
>dude update your shit first, cheeses.
I use the distro repos for 95% of the software I use. I think the only two pieces of software I maintain outside of my repos are youtube-dl and livestreamer. And that is only because those pieces of software are unusable if they aren't constantly updated.

I'm lazy.

And is sounds like the issue I am having is fixed in the latest version. So I'm satisfied. And I can wait until the folks in charge update it.

Thanks for the info, Anons.
>>
>>53875697
try pasting these
>>53875653
to this script
>>53875138
making the chages,of course
>>
>>53875772
My version is *much* older than everyone else ITT. So the options you are recommending are not recognized by my version.

And I'm too stubborn (stupid) to go through the process of upgrading to the latest and greatest. But now I know who to fix it once the repo powers that be decide to update.

Thanks again.
>>
>>53875672
>Strange, I thought pressing "L" would do the same thing but that still calls youtube-dl after every play.
L sets --loop, which is different from
--loop-file
for stupid technical reasons.

The former affects the playlist, the latter affects only the current file. The former makes the playlist repeat on itself after ending, the latter makes the player seek to the beginning of the video at the end.
>>
>>53875697
>I use the distro repos for 95% of the software I use. I think the only two pieces of software I maintain outside of my repos are youtube-dl and livestreamer. And that is only because those pieces of software are unusable if they aren't constantly updated.
Meanwhile in a real distro it takes 1 second to request any version of mpv you want.
>>
>>53875921
>Meanwhile in a real distro it takes 1 second to request any version of mpv you want.
What do you mean by this Anon?

When you say "request" do you mean communicating with those in charge of the repo? Or do you mean adding a link in my package manager (or settings) to point to the bleeding edge version?

I use a *buntu based disto, and I understand the animosity toward babby-tier distros in /g/.
>>
WTF

now you need to configure --enable-encoding to build it with encoding? I dont remember neefing that
Why not keepenabled by default?
>>
>>53876026
I mean instructing my package manager to install the version of the package that I want.
>>
>>53875697
>distro repos
just clone from git and build it yourself
>>
>>53876542
>hand-maintaining custom installations instead of just using your package manager
Don't ever go down that path. It doesn't scale AT ALL.
>>
>>53876763
With a relatively standard piece of software like mpv it would be very easy. You could just run this script and upgrade mpv whenever you want with one command. Please tell me what your issue is with hand-maintaining a piece of software other than you don't know how?

#!/bin/sh

set -e

stamp=$(date +%s)
git clone https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv.git ~/mpv-$stamp
cd ~/mpv-$stamp
./bootstrap.py
./waf configure build
sudo ./waf install
>>
>>53877615
>Please tell me what your issue is with hand-maintaining a piece of software other than you don't know how?
Look I've been there and done that.

I gave up and just ditched my debian install for gentoo when I realized my ‘folder containing programs I hand-updated and hand-install’ contained well over 100 entries. It doesn't scale.

Meanwhile in Gentoo I just run my world update and it pulls in all the newly updated commits for stuff I'm tracking from development automatically.
>>
>>53875697
>And I can wait until the folks in charge update it.
Won't happen anytime soon. We are currently past 0.16, mpv development is way too rapid for most distros.
>>
>>53876463
Encoding mode uses deprecated API. See previous commit. Encoding mode
will stop working/compiling at some point in the future, so unless
someone fixes the encoding code, it will stay disabled by default.
>>
I started using this on Windows recently, worth it alone for the built in deband/deblock rendering.
>>
>>53875521
Has since been acquired by another company, which then removed the malware.
>>
>>53875411
What kind of videos format? The git builds work fine for me using dxinterop and dxva2-native but I only have h264/5, webm vp8/9 and some old quicktime clips.
>>
#### TINKERING FOR THE SAKE OF TINKERING ####
### WINDOWS FULL BLOWN AUTISM MODE ###

# Video
vo=opengl-hq:post-shaders="~~/shaders/adaptive-sharpen.glsl":interpolation:scale=ewa_lanczossharp:scaler-resizes-only:cscale=mitchell:dscale=mitchell:scale-antiring=0.8:cscale-antiring=0.9:cscale-radius=3:dither-depth=auto:swapinterval=1:scale-radius=3:target-prim=bt.709:blend-subtitles:pbo
hwdec=no
framedrop=vo
video-sync=display-resample
#autofit=50%x50%
vd-lavc-threads=4 #shitty fucken AMD Phenom II processor oh well
script-opts=autospeed-nircmd=true,autospeed-nircmdc="c:\Program Files\mpv\nircmdc.exe",autospeed-dwidth="1920,1280",autospeed-dheight="1080,720",autospeed-bdepth=32,autospeed-rates="50,60",autospeed-exitrate=60,autospeed-minspeed=0.9,autospeed-maxspeed=1.1,autospeed-osd=true,autospeed-osdtime=10,autospeed-osdkey=y,autospeed-estfps=true,autospeed-spause=true

# Cache
cache=yes
cache-default=262144 # size in KB
cache-backbuffer=262144 # size in KB
cache-initial=131072 # start playback when your cache is filled up with x kB
cache-seek-min=1024
demuxer-readahead-secs=30
cache-secs=10 # how many seconds of audio/video to prefetch if the cache is active
cache-file=TMP
cache-file-size=1048576
cache-pause

# Audio
ao=wasapi
ad-lavc-downmix=no
demuxer-thread=yes
audio-pitch-correction=yes #not sure if necessary
audio-channels=2
af=scaletempo # When changing playback speed, keep the pitch... not sure if still required
softvol=yes
softvol-max=200
volume=50

mpv.conf 1/2
>>
# Fuck Subtitles
no-sub
#demuxer-mkv-subtitle-preroll # See if subtitles that overlap can be placed on top of each other
slang=en,eng,English # Prefered subtitle and audio languages here
alang=en,eng,English

# Minimal progress bar I stole off some dude ageeeeeeeeees ago
osd-level=1
osd-duration=3000
osd-font="Open-sans"
osd-font-size=60
osd-bar-h=2
osd-bar-w=90
osd-bar-align-x=0
osd-bar-align-y=0.95
osd-border-size=1
osd-color='#fdfdfd'
osd-border-color='#ff262626'
osd-shadow-color='#33000000'
osd-shadow-offset=1

# Misc
screenshot-template="~/mpv Screenshots/%F - %#03n"
no-input-default-bindings #custom autism bindings
no-border # no windows title bar
keep-open=no #closes the window when done
autofit-larger=50%x50%
geometry=50%x50%
deinterlace=auto #do i even really need this
cursor-autohide=1000
cursor-autohide-fs-only

# Bullshit I keep around to experiment with, largely useless
#deband:deband-iterations=4:deband-threshold=64:deband-grain=48:deband-range=16
#prescale-luma=nnedi3:nnedi3-neurons=64:prescale-passes=2:prescale-downscaling-threshold=1.5:
#post-shaders="~~/shaders/adaptive-sharpen-pass1.glsl,~~/shaders/adaptive-sharpen-pass2.glsl"
#post-shaders="~~/shaders/lumasharpen.glsl"
#post-shaders="~~/shaders/ToYUV.glsl,~~/shaders/RemoveGrain11.glsl,~~/shaders/RemoveGrain4.glsl,~~/shaders/FineSharpA.glsl,~~/shaders/FineSharpB.glsl,~~/shaders/FineSharpC.glsl"
#prescale-luma=nnedi3:nnedi3-neurons=128:prescale-passes=1:prescale-downscaling-threshold=1.3:

mpv.conf 2/2
>>
MOUSE_BTN0 ignore
MOUSE_BTN0_DBL cycle fullscreen
MOUSE_BTN1 playlist_shuffle
MOUSE_BTN2 cycle pause
MOUSE_BTN3 no-osd seek 2 exact
MOUSE_BTN4 no-osd seek -2 exact
MOUSE_BTN5 add volume -5
MOUSE_BTN6 add volume 5

Shift+MOUSE_BTN5 playlist_prev
Shift+MOUSE_BTN6 playlist_next

RIGHT seek 4
LEFT seek -4
UP seek 8
DOWN seek -8

9 add volume -5
0 add volume 5

Alt+1 set window-scale 0.5
Alt+2 set window-scale 0.75
Alt+3 set window-scale 1.0
Alt+4 set window-scale 2.0

d cycle deinterlace

T cycle ontop
f cycle fullscreen

PLAY cycle pause
PAUSE cycle pause
PLAYPAUSE cycle pause

VOLUME_UP add volume 5
VOLUME_DOWN add volume -5
MUTE cycle mute
SPACE cycle pause

o show-progress
i script_binding stats
q quit
Ctrl+s screenshot
Shift+S screenshot video
s screenshot window
ESC set fullscreen no

Ctrl+LEFT osd-msg-bar add chapter -1
Ctrl+RIGHT osd-msg-bar add chapter +1
Shift+LEFT playlist_prev
Shift+RIGHT playlist_next
n seek 80

input.conf 1/1

by the way if anyones come up with what this dude was talking about that would be pretty cool: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S52181049#p52185807
>>
>Does any one have a script for detecting different resolutions and applying different settings to the file based on that?

Stumbled on that myself and wondered the same... just for the sake of being lazy and not writing it myself
>>
>>53880938
>by the way if anyones come up with what this dude was talking about that would be pretty cool: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S52181049#p52185807
That's just a simple bash script parsing output of mediainfo/ffprobe. Do it yourself lazy faggot.
Also, doing this as a Lua script would have severe drawbacks so don't even try. By the time mpv has opened the file (and therefore knows about things like resolution) you cannot change a lot of options anymore.
mpv once stated he intends to change that but I think this hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>53881161
>mpv once stated he intends to change that but I think this hasn't happened yet.
*wm4
>>
>>53881161
>That's just a simple bash script parsing output of mediainfo/ffprobe. Do it yourself lazy faggot.

Haha, yeah thought I might get that. Fair enough, I've spent many hours just getting to this point.

Would be nice though.

>simple bash script
>simple

I can see this going horribly wrong for many hours. Ah, mpv <3
>>
Is there a way to set different hotkey for different format of screenshot?
For example pressing F12 will take screenshot in .png format while F11 will take screenshot in .jpg format.

I couldn't be bothered to replace the text in config whenever I'm watching my chinese cartoon
>>
File: 1430935373202.png (36 KB, 857x284) Image search: [Google]
1430935373202.png
36 KB, 857x284
This error happens inconsistently and irreproducable does anyone know what might be the reason for it?
The videos work just fine after retrying a couple times.
This randomly started appearing i haven´t touched anything related to mpv/youtubedl since setting it up leaving me not seeing what the problem could be
>>
>>53881582
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17084886/ssl-error-routinesssl3-get-server-certificatecertificate-verify-failed
Seems a problem on googles end.

Also it works fine for me (using windows bitbucket builds) as long as I don't have
tls-verify
set in mpv.conf.
>>
for anyone who couldn't use adaptive-sharpen on Windows, try latest adaptive-sharpen with backend=angle, it's much much faster, works even on intel hd 3000.
>>
Installing MPC-HC again to compare to all the hours I wasted on this shit xD
>>
>>53881701
MPC-HC development is a graveyard for some time now.

Much better using MPC-BE which has active development and use LAVFilters nightly builds. Still shi compared to mpv but mpc-hc is vlc-tier now.
>>
>>53881768
Thanks for the heads up.

>Still shi compared to mpv
Yeah I'm sure it's nowhere near as good... Until I'm good at coding/configuring this shit playing with MPV is more like a hobby I guess.

Do you know if madvR is 64bit yet? Or is it all 32 bit still. Haven't touched this shit in probably 2 years
>>
>>53881660
i haven´t set it either
gonna try out the bitbucket build
>i already expected that google fucked something up
>>
>>53881854
It's been out for 64-bit for quite some time now.
>>
>>53882543
It's just ReClock that's still 32bit. That sucks.
>>
>>53881582
this usually happens when I use save-position-on-quit streaming yourtube videos
>>
>>53880528
using mpv to convert video files is so simple...
It's one of the reasons I use mpv
>>
>>53869545
I'm trying to use autospeed on Arch Linux. I can't get it to work. The OSD always shows my monitor refresh rate is fixed at 60Hz and the video fps is 23.97... I've tried many different videos. I do have xrandr installed. I also tried commenting out all my settings in case there was a conflict going on but it didn't help.
>>
Any news?
>>
>>53883220
Just don't update until someone fixes it senpai, no need to update everything to bleeding edge
>>53882543
Reclock is practically abandonaware now, specially since Slysoft is kill
Some fucks on Github are working on a FOSS audio renderer though, it's called sanear
>>53885340
Have you configured it? You probably didn't set
autospeed-xrandr=true
in script-opts
>>
Can anyone tell my if this is better than mpc, and if so why?
>>
~$ cat .config/mpv/mpv.conf 
no-border
hwdec=auto
osd-font="Helvetica Neue"
~$ cat .config/mpv/input.conf
MOUSE_BTN3 add volume +2
MOUSE_BTN4 add volume -2

That's pretty much it for me
>>
>>53880833
>adaptive-sharpen.glsl
Why put this into post-shaders instead of pre-shaders? Wouldn't the latter give you a better result?
>>
I love mpv for watching streams like the ones from Build2016 conference.

But I need to ask, if I drop an URL to the player dummy window where is the temporal video stored? it's not in windows temp folder, that's for sure.
>>
My shitty monitor can't handle 23hz, only 24hz.
I can make bluray rips playback smoother and avoid PAL speedup with reclock from MPDN.
How to do the same with mpv?
>>
>>53888815
I think the shader was tweaked for post scaling.
>>
>>53889744
it's stored on RAM. 75Mb for a 720p video
>>
File: 12e12e.png (473 KB, 986x564) Image search: [Google]
12e12e.png
473 KB, 986x564
How would I go about adding some file information under or over the progress bar. Right now only the progress bar appears when I scroll up/down, but if I press o then the progress bar appears along with the other information.. I could add the o shortcut to scroll up/down, but I still want to move that thing around and change around some info..
>>
>>53890093
ok that makes sense.
>>
d3d11va-copy or dxva2-copy?
>>
>>53890003
display-resample
>>
>>53888076
>Have you configured it? You probably didn't set
autospeed-xrandr=true
in script-opts
I did set that option. I checked with that option alone and also with the options found in the example on the github page.
>>
>>53890003
Overclock your monitor. Forget it if it's a laptop, though.

Custom Resolution Utility.
>>
Compiling this for Win/OSX currently
https://github.com/plexinc/plex-media-player
, has anyone had a chance to try it out?
>>
>>53889744
Depends on your cache settings. By default mpv will use a 75 MB memory cache and no disk cache.
>>
Will an install script allow me to set it as default player in Windows 10?
>>
>>53891955
Yes. Just grab the bat file from https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/
>>
>>53880833
>>53880857
I cant seem to locate my mpv.conf file the documentation says its in C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\mpv\mpv.conf but I can't locate mine, any ideas?
>>
I keep getting this error suddenly but It was working fine a month ago
error: Unable to open URL: http://youtube.com/get_video_info (HTTPConnectionPool(host='youtube.com', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /get_video_info?el=player_embedded&video_id=zjNq7Zbmykg (Caused by <class 'socket.gaierror'>: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed))
>>
>>53893139
Fresh install? There is no mpv.conf anywhere yet, you need to make it yourself. You can literally just copy over verbatim what I posted but I'm not very knowledgeable and your hardware will be different.

From memory MPV is at least kind enough to make you the "C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\mpv" folder.

This is where all user-level scripts are executed, and they all have lower priority than any scripts executed wherever you actually installed your mpv.exe/mpv.com files (essentially your system level folder for mpv).
>>
>>53893819
Oh so that's why. I thought the mpv.conf was already there and all I had to do was configure it.
Anyways thank you for your reply, I'll try getting a run down of the settings
>>
>>53893886
No problem.

The manual is fairly reasonable. Lots of stuff could be expanded upon but it gives you a decent idea.

https://mpv.io/manual/master/
>>
Does anyone have a problem using compton and mpv?

The top of my video are transparent even if exclude mpv from tranparency
>>
>>
>>53894134
noice
>>
>>53889744
>I love mpv for watching streams like the ones from Build2016 conference.
You could use Edge or Safari for that :^)
This annoys me the most about chrome (and FF even though I don;t use it), they don't support h264 m3u8 hls streams, only thing keeping me using flash right now.
>>
>>53893431
check if youtube-dl works and try with --no-resume-playback thing
>>
>>53890978
>It's worth noting that, on a Core i7-950 with 24GB of RAM, this took more than three hours to build.

HAHAHH
what the fuck is in this player?
does it try to calculate the last prime number in the universe while it compiles?
>>
>>53894657
He's talking about the Qt framework that needs to be compiled...

It was a total fucking pain in the arse, the documentation was horrible to follow and to top it all off they've decided to make the player need a Plex subscription right from the get-go, which I don't have.

Massive fucking waste of time. 10/10
>>
>>53894134
you display the stats for the whole duration watching? Doesn't that get in the way?
>>
>>53895933
Uhhh, yeah? Isn't that how everybody does it?
>>
Why could it be better than directshow software chain we've got?
Sanear, lavfilters, xysubfilters and mpdn?
>>
>>53896905
>Sanear
it's WASAPI. Exactly the same output.

>lavfilters
It's libavcodec. Exactly the same. Even better, as you can enable performance optimizations like skiploopfilter.

>xysubfilters
obsoleted. Developer disappeared ages ago. Mpv uses libass which is improved every day,

>mpdn?
Opengl > EVR CP any day
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.