[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
URL generator (with gui)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: urlgen.gif (14 KB, 651x432) Image search: [Google]
urlgen.gif
14 KB, 651x432
I was looking for a simple program like this one
http://www.spadixbd.com/freetools/urlgen.htm

but with more options, like where I can set the interval of numbers and letters. Is there anything like this?
It doesn't need to create an URL necessarily, I just want simple tool to create sequences whitout coding from scratch.
>>
>>53863332
>set the interval of numbers and letters
> create sequences

it would be really easy to program in any language or even bash. but you need to clarify what exactly you want
>>
>>53863363
http://sup.com/{a;z},{1-9},{A,Z},{1;9}

The fact is I'm not into coding so I don't know how to do it.
>>
download them all addon
has some interval option
>>
>>53863488
Can I export the txt from there?
>>
You should really just learn to program. Obviously that's not what you came here to hear but it's solid advice. If you have this problem now, you will have similar problems later (unless you somehow regress to a point where you find you need FEWER uses for a computer; maybe you get dementia or something).

There may well be a program with a GUI for your specific needs here but the chances are not all simple problems you have will be catered to. You don't need a degree in software engineering or to even take a paid course on programming; just read a free guide online to understand the basic concepts and you'll be on your way.

It's empowering. Do it.

http://www.ict.ru.ac.za/Resources/cspw/thinkcspy3/thinkcspy3.pdf
>>
>>53863665
I'd love to but it takes time, a lot of time.

I just wanted to know if there is something like that available but apparently there's not.
>>
>>53863815
Self taught amateur sort of capable hobby programmer anon here, you can pick up a language like python in an hour a day for two weeks. Especially if you're focusing on one end result, because you can focus only on what you need to achieve that.
>>
>>53863815
There is, you just don't want to bother learning it.
>>
>>53863979
That's not it, I'm busy learning things for work.
>>
You with can do it with less then ten lines of code in PHP.
>>
>>53864761
Should I learn php for these things then?
>>
>>53863332
you could do this with literally any scripting language really easily. just cobble something together in excel if you're really stuck.
>>
File: EXCEL_2016-04-04_21-32-54.png (131 KB, 1880x869) Image search: [Google]
EXCEL_2016-04-04_21-32-54.png
131 KB, 1880x869
>>53865218
Already tried it, but it's a lot slow as a method. Or maybe I don't know how to use excel enough, another thing to learn dude...
>>
>>53865475
don't try to build three columns of output, build a single one and make sure you're using autofill and simple formulas to actually do the hard work.
once you've built your list of urls, save them in a text file, download the wget win32 binary, and stick something similar to this in a bat script in the same folder as your text file and wget:
for /f "delims=" %%a in ('type urls.txt') do (
wget %%a
)
>>
>>53865546
Well, actually I just wanted to
wget -i urls.txt

But I don't know how to make the formula not knowing a lot of excel and stuff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.