[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you have to create a *chan for people in dangerous (or forbidden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: claude003[1].jpg (263 KB, 1600x1160) Image search: [Google]
claude003[1].jpg
263 KB, 1600x1160
Say you have to create a *chan for people in dangerous (or forbidden zones) - like reporters, and for people within those zones to talk with eachother anonymously, without being watched.

How would you make it as anonymous as possible?

Hard mode: with captcha-like functionality, because why not. Oh, and Tor is also forbidden.
>>
>>53859968
Why would they use an image board to communicate in the first place?
>>
Is it a closed system or does it have to connect to the 'internet'?
>>
I thought that ssh "chan" where everyone logged in with the same credentials was pretty neat
>>
>No tor
Freenet
>>
>>53859986
Preferably connecting to the internet.
>>
>>53859990
Nice idea!

>>53859993
I2P would also work!
>>
>>53859993
>>53860011
This, if you don't us a service like Tor, I2P, or Freenet, then ISPs and governments will be able to see what websites you're going to. There is no other way around it.

saged because the anon's I'm responding to already answered your question.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.