[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you faggots did this? I know you're here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459770560240.jpg (24 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1459770560240.jpg
24 KB, 620x348
Which one of you faggots did this? I know you're here

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/telstra-free-data-guy-clocks-up-almost-a-terabyte-of-downloads-20160404-gnxu14.html
>>
>>53859448
My nigga pookie did that
>>
a whole fucking terabyte

absolute mandman

wow
>>
>Guy illegally downloads shows, the thread!
>>
A TERABYTE!
WOOOAAAH!
That's like ... a couple of full system backups!
>>
Tl;dr:
Telstra :"here have an uncapped data day"
>some dude downloads an "entire" terabyte
Telstra: "hey that's not allowed on no cap sunday"

Literally what
>>
Was thinking of doing this with a mate, but fuck it.
>>
>>53859448
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Given the size of software updates these days I'm hardly surprised.
>>
>no pastebin
Reminder to report cancer
>>
>1 TB

Woah.

That's like normal here in East Europe.
>>
Damn. It takes me like 5 days to rack up a 1 TB of traffic.
>>
>>53859489
>>53859531
>>53860227
FUCK YOU YOU PIECES OF SHIT FUCKING FUCK WHY DON"T YOU JUST FUCKING BE FUCKING GLAD THAT YOU CAN FUCKING DOWNLOAD A FUCKING TERABYTE IN A FUCKING DAY YOU STUPID PIECES OF UNGRATEFUL SHIT
FUCK AUSTRALIA. IOFMANRESA*GYREISFG EA*(FJAFJ
>>
>>53860328
I imagine I could get 6-8 TB downloaded in a day assuming that the other end can output data as much as possible.
>>
>>53860328
We usually can't.
At best my landline connection can get 20-30GB a day and that's assuming it's going 24/7, with no drop outs, and with no usage spikes.
My mobile connection is a good 50x faster than my landline, but I get 1GB a month.
I can pay $100 and get 10GB a month if I'm lucky.
This man has sent out the message that we need more data, I now kinda regret I didn't do it aswell to send a bigger message. Fuck, even if I was only dd'ing /dev/zero from my VPS to /dev/null on my home machine.
Fuck, if there's another free data day I'm totally doing that.
>>
I highly considered that, but I forgot it was happening on Sunday.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.