[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do good /g/? This is a script designed to generate ra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1438993506415.webm (3 MB, 626x360) Image search: [Google]
1438993506415.webm
3 MB, 626x360
Did I do good /g/?
This is a script designed to generate random japanese sentences, and it's set to run in my .bashrc file 5 times everytime I open up a new terminal window. I'll slowly add to it as I learn more words and verbs.

https://u.pomf.is/ndfgsb.py
>>
>>53858998
wow a script that chain 3 random strings out of 3 hardcoded arrays

good stuff, first day programming?
>>
>>53859010
>good stuff, first day programming?
Yup. I'm at about exercise 40 in LearnPythonTheHardWay.com by Zed Shaw, who I understand is mildly controversial in the tech community.
>>
>>53859035
He's a loudmouth, arrogant, douche. So the SJWs hate him, sane normal people are disgusted by him, and non-douche programmers are annoyed by him. He's not bad-ass enough to get away free with talking as much shit as he does.
>>
>>53859113
aka he hurt your feelings and made you feel inferior (which should be easy)
>>
>>53859161
>LOL EVERYWUN IS AN EPIC FAG EXCEPT 4 MEEEEE
>TAKE THAT LOLZ!! UP IN UR GAY BUTTHOLE
Yes, he's really good at hurting our feelings, and we don't dislike him in anyway simply because we think he distracts from actual discourse, by being an arrogant and opinionated prick.
>>
degeneracy.
>>
>>53859192
>being this bothered by people having high opinions of themselves
why don't you just get some self-esteem instead you self-hating little twat :D
>>
>>53859237
>lol epic u totally mad bro.
Yes, yes, you did epicly pwn me. I promise I'm going to kill myself straight away, so you can stop shitting up the thread! :D
>>
>>53858998
I think you did well for a beginner OP
>>
>>53859808
Is there anything you would do to improve it, besides adding more words?
I'm still trying to figure out how to make it reference a file properly.
>>
>>53858998
Why is she salivating so much?
>>
>>53860366
its either meant to be comedy, or she's partially numb in her mouth from botox injections or similar.
>>
>>53860366
>>53858998
Yea, waiting on webm explanation
Don't leave us hanging OP
>>
>>53860421
Bump
>>
>>53860421
>>53860648
>>53860419
Yeah it was a kind of comedy show of Spain, you can tell she's kind of laughing in some parts. Holy shit, that woman was so fucking hot, one of my sex symbols as a kid really.
>>
>>53860819
Name of show? name of girl?
>>
>>53860974
Se lo que hicisteis. Patricia Conde.

Was pretty fucking funny actually.
>>
>>53860999
Thank you.
>>
>>53860819
Nigga Patricia was caked in make up along with her cheap hair dye.
She also had loads of plastic surgery on her face and botox, she looked like a plain jane before them.
She fucked up her face so much she looks like shit now.
There was hotter hoes in that show.
>>
>not using random.choice()
>not using str.format()
0/10
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.