[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bros gold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: ip-6s.jpg (15 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
ip-6s.jpg
15 KB, 310x206
Any questions for the male who just bought a bros gold 6s
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet you fucking faggot?
>>
>>53853575
have you told your parents yet?
>>
Why didn't you buy the space grey you massive faggot?
>>
How's the finish? Is it scratch resistant? Corrosion resistant?
>>
>>53853636
its not here yet
>>
how hard is it to wash the cum out of your ironic mustache?
>>
>>53853611
no. Ill probly tell them it was cheapest, little do they know i paid 50 more on swappa for it
>>
>>53853622
if anything else id buy champ gold. I hate black phones.. Im not a fricking accountant
>>
>>53853622
Not him, but I bought the rose gold because I'm banking on it having the highest resale value.
>>
>>53853661
at least the other guy was right about me being gay. I dont have a hipsterstach tho
>>
>>53853687
this is how I feel about the pink SE too
>>
Why no you feel the need to call it bros gold instead of rose gold?
>>
>>53854492
11,000 layers of IronE
>>
>>53853710
>gay
>tripfag
>Applefag

Why do you think ANYONE wants you to contribute here?
>>
>>53854523
and he wasn't implying you were gay, he was implying you were a FAGGOT
>>
>>53853575
Literal faggotry
>>
>>53854523
honestly this is the first apple product ive had since the 3gs. their computers cant play muh games.
>>
>>53854669
is that supposed to be redeeming??

>this is the first apple product ive had since the other apple product

1. remove tripfag stain

2. return to lurking for one (1) year

I promise, anon, we'll all be better off in the end
>>
>>53854727
im sure u are a success anon
>>
>>53853575
Filtered!
>>53853596
Another!
>>
>>53854772
I've never seen anyone I've needed to filter like OP before, how do I filter him?
>>
>>53853575
I am also a male and I ordered a Rose Gold SE that should be here tomorrow.
>>
>want a new phone
>tfw cant decide between an SE or the regular 6s

That screen on the SE is just so fucking shit tier tho.
>>
>>53855074
DONT DO IT ANON.
Force touch is the future. It changes touch screens, now there can be "right click." Hopefully devs and apple dont fuck it up
>>
What's are some cool apps you use mate?
Silver 6s here
>>
>>53855578
you shills are really bad at your job
>>
>>53853575

I have bros gold 6S Plus, and with a clear shell it looks fabulous
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.