[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm heavily debating between the iPhone SE and the Moto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: iphone-se-dt-debate-1200x0.jpg (100 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
iphone-se-dt-debate-1200x0.jpg
100 KB, 1200x800
I'm heavily debating between the iPhone SE and the Moto X Style

The iPhone SE has up to date specs, the rather nice looking 5s body and an optimized OS with a great camera. Just of course
>no MicroSD
>Applel
>iOS
>tiny display
>speaker on bottom
>it's like getting a Moto G or a Galaxy Core Prime

While the Moto X has near stock, gorgeous Android, big, crispy clean display, DUAL front facing speakers, Moto Maker, but
>ass camera
>no wireless charging
>specs are a bit outdated
>IPS LCD nearly ruins Moto Display

They're both around the same price range. What do
>>
>>53851475
>even considering buying an iphone
there is no hope for you
>>
>>53851475

You're on /g/ so a shitty camera is better. Wireless charging is a meme, specs don't matter you don't play games, and the IPS LCD is the best.
>>
Motorola has been bought by Lenovo so I wouldn't trust them to remain a good company.

Nexus, iPhone, or bust.
>>
>>53851543
I know, I know

It just looked really fucking nice. I'm also guaranteed a rather nice experience with an optimized OS. I'm still rooting the Moto X though
>>
>>53851475
>Micro SD cards are shit slow and Android is highly restrictive on what gets placed on the sd card
>unrooted android is just as restricted as unjailbroken ios
>Better battery life on the se
>Classic design on the se
>Best CPU in the entire market on the se
>2GB ram on ios is like 6gb on android

Don't be a fag op and just get the se.
>>
If you want an iphone it is purely for fashion. That's it.
>>
>>53851601
Yeah I'm getting the Moto X
>>
>>53851601
>he got a cheap class 2 8GB microsd
animegirllaughing.tiff
>>
File: 1439330857547.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1439330857547.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>53851591
>dissing the Chinkpad
>>
>>53851601
>Don't be a fag
>get the se

Those are mutually exclusive actions.
>>
I got the SE, had the HTC one M7.

It's great.

Would have bought a android phone with the same dimensions, battery and build quality.

But I'm pretty confident that will not be happening for a while.

Considered the oneplus X but I have not regrets.
>>
>>53852156
>Would have bought a android phone with the same dimensions, battery and build quality.

Yet you did not get the Z3C or Z5C....
>>
>>53852189
yes I almost bought it
Complaints about battery and headphone jack
And I'm not a big fan of sony in general
>>
>>53851780
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.